PDA

View Full Version : Drowning Sorrows

Aesculapius1
12-13-12, 04:12 PM
I've had this quest for a while now and it doesn't seem to progress. It says "Visit a Tavern To Talk To Thurston." I have two taverns which I visit frequently, but nothing seems to happen. Anyone have any insights as to what the issue is?

Thanks.

maguar
12-13-12, 05:08 PM
You need to collect from the tavern.

If that isn't working for you try deleting and re-installing.

Aesculapius1
12-13-12, 05:32 PM
Thanks. By "visiting" I meant collecting. So do you mean delete a tavern and build a new one or delete Castle Story and reinstall?

kooky panda
12-13-12, 07:23 PM
Delete and redownload the game.

Aesculapius1
12-14-12, 02:36 AM
Well, I just collected from tavern having deleted and reinstalled, but still nothing happened. I'm going to try selling a tavern and rebuilding it to see if that does anything, but are there any other ideas? Is there a level requirement (I'm level 23) or some other prerequisite to complete this?

Thanks.

yupiyupigumgum
12-14-12, 09:49 AM
Well, I just collected from tavern having deleted and reinstalled, but still nothing happened. I'm going to try selling a tavern and rebuilding it to see if that does anything, but are there any other ideas? Is there a level requirement (I'm level 23) or some other prerequisite to complete this?

Thanks.

I don't think re-building is a good idea. You'll get more difficulties instead of solving the existing problem.