PDA

View Full Version : Tips on playing

iaweforfun
12-11-12, 07:53 PM
Here im going to posts my 3 or so tips. Feel free to posts ur tips too!

1. Turn the volume off. At 10 seconds, there is a semi loud ticking noise thats very distracting ( well for me ). When i hear the clock going crazy, i loss my momentum and especially my train of focus. And i lose.

2. Refrain from looking at the clock. When i look up to see the clock , say its at like 12 seconds left, i start to freak out in my mind a little. So then i rush , but when i rush i get a little , 'off guard' , so once again, i lose my train of thought and lose.

3. When you have a laser beam ( made up from a combo of four jewels ), and a diamojd gem, try to make the beam merge into the diamond. Say the beam is yellow, and there happenss to be a diamond next to it, swap or merge them. AND BOOM. All of the yellow tiles, or jewels, will turn into beams. Really helpful ,especially at timed challenges.

4. Try to get two diamonds to swap. If you swap diamonds next to eachother, the whole map will , kind of, explode. Not literally, but the map clear off. Its pretty cool, and the angry guy with the jewel in his eye will appear.

Tassle23
12-12-12, 01:27 PM
Did not know 3 or 4. Sounds awesome. Thanks!

maguar
12-12-12, 01:38 PM
You'll find more tips here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41251-Jewel-Mania-Basics

hotbeef
01-20-13, 02:13 AM
I've had two or more diamonds but cannot do what you are saying. Do the diamonds have to be side by side or in a row of jewels?

Phaedrakiki
05-11-13, 02:17 AM
I've had two or more diamonds but cannot do what you are saying. Do the diamonds have to be side by side or in a row of jewels?

Diamonds have to be next to each other to swap.

Gardienn
05-11-13, 09:15 PM
I often like to swap the blaster with the bomb, especially on hard to reach glass tiles.

Gardienn
05-11-13, 09:17 PM
I often like to swap the blaster with the bomb, especially on hard to reach glass tiles.

It explodes glass, wood, and clearable bricks in a wide plus formation on the board.