PDA

View Full Version : Goal to download jewel mania disappeared twice!

bubsnpzai
12-11-12, 07:49 PM
I got a goal to download this game a couple of weeks ago. It appeared briefly for a day or so on only a few games that I'm playing (did not appear on Bakery & Restaurant). So I thought I should wait another day longer for it to appear on RS & BS before downloading it but the goal disappeared from all other games shortly!

Then I received yet another goal 2 days ago asking me to download this game again. The goals popped up on all games that I am currently playing. So I happily downloaded and installed the game. But had no time to open and play it immediately.

When I next accessed my games a few hours later to open jewel mania to play, the goals again disappeared from all my games!! What is going on???!!!! Is anyone else experiencing this??

I've already downloaded the game. So if the goals pop up in future (if at all they do pop up), will I still be entitled to claiming any gem rewards thereafter?? I feel *****ed! :(

Am playing on iPhone 5, version 6.0. I do not know the version of jewel mania as I didnt open it. Can someone please flag this bug to the developers and get it fixed? Thank you!

lattelaugh
12-11-12, 08:37 PM
Once I played, the goals reappeared and I received gems.