PDA

View Full Version : Am i missing something? Not another complaint

yupiyupigumgum
12-10-12, 07:51 PM
I never get any shard (I had the tabernum long before sir pig was born),fey chrystal or any tree fom any adventure. My worthy pig only gives me COINS while my 'coin' pigs give me worthy truffles. Just want to know, am I missing something? Is it just luck or because I haven't update or click something? I'm on level 26 and almost a month i haven't finished my prime cuts goal although I have colorful cows and pigs.thanks. :)

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 07:56 PM
Have you walked under any ladders, broken mirrors or stepped on a black cat. Lol. :)

Seriously tho, My game version is 1.1.2

nokkha
12-10-12, 08:05 PM
Have you tried put the tablet back to where it was in the beginning? I had the tablet for 3 weeks and nada nothing then I put it back & rotate it like the others were talking about then I deleted & re installed the game and BOOM! The 1st shard showed itself ...lol I know it could be just a coincident but who knows right? ;) now it's been a week after and no 2nd shard to be seen so I just moved my tablet back(again) to the beginning spot. Good luck to you Hun! :)

Oh my version also 1.1.2 ;)

yupiyupigumgum
12-10-12, 09:14 PM
LOL! I really thought about that too .....I don't remember my game version. I think i updated it once....How can I check it? And, i already had the tabernum for longtime so I didn't remember where was its first place. If only I knew that'll be so important I wouldn't move it a bit.

scottyhaha
12-10-12, 09:22 PM
Go to the app store Anh check for an update

scottyhaha
12-10-12, 09:22 PM
Miss spell Anh is and

nokkha
12-10-12, 09:29 PM
Just go to menu-->help/FAQ then look at the bottom right of the screen :)

You can look at my place or stormie's castle to see the original position of the tablet, I know it sounds ridiculous but at this moment I'm trying everything now hahaha

yupiyupigumgum
12-11-12, 01:09 AM
I moved my tabernum to its original position and rotated it just like stormie's. And my castle story version is 1.1.2. Thanks all for your supranatural tips :p . Now all i have to do is cross my finger, hold my rabbit's foot, stay away from any mirror, ladder or black cat, wish upon a falling star , put four leaf clover in my pocket and wait .

rengirl1978
12-11-12, 01:53 AM
Maybe I need to move mine too! All it gives me is coins and XP. Never anything extra.