PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when the next update will be?

lollyloo123
12-09-12, 10:13 AM
It just seems to take so long for updates, with the other games like dragon story etc there seems to be one every Friday, just like a new dragon or something. But it takes ages for updates on here :/ and I love the game loads lol!

kooky panda
12-09-12, 11:07 AM
Castle updates do not come out every week because when TL issues an update, it is a big update.
Hopefully we will see a new update coming soon.:)

midnightmeerkat
12-09-12, 11:30 AM
Please be soon .. lol. :)

sluppies
12-09-12, 03:51 PM
Yes soon is not soon enough!! Game is pretty pointless for me ATM...no goals to work too, maxed on almost all materials and can't build anymore buildings. Wondering what the point of it all is?

lollyloo123
12-09-12, 04:07 PM
thanks kooky :) i love the updates, dont get me wrong... but they could introduce one thing more often, if its just like a new decorative building or a tree lol

wassupbaby
12-09-12, 04:22 PM
Cant wait :z i think it should be released before xmas :x Hope for some snow to my kingdom :)

midnightmeerkat
12-09-12, 04:31 PM
Yes soon is not soon enough!! Game is pretty pointless for me ATM...no goals to work too, maxed on almost all materials and can't build anymore buildings. Wondering what the point of it all is?

I am really liking this game.... I take this opportunity to play another game, however I still check in periodically to check on things

maguar
12-09-12, 09:19 PM

Are you just maxed on raw materials or are you also close to max on all crafted materials? That would be an impressive feat.

ninjaAhug
12-12-12, 01:37 AM
I am lacking snow on my castle I am dreaming of a white Christmas please :D

sluppies
12-13-12, 12:17 AM
Oh no Magyar, not maxed on crafting materials as yet. Have 99 of nearly everything else though. Takes the fun out of collecting from the resource buildings etc knowing I'm only going to be collecting coins. There doesn't seem much point without regular updates. :(

sluppies
12-13-12, 12:18 AM
Oops maguar, stupid spellcheck!!

maguar
12-13-12, 01:04 AM
Oh no Magyar, not maxed on crafting materials as yet. Have 99 of nearly everything else though. Takes the fun out of collecting from the resource buildings etc knowing I'm only going to be collecting coins. There doesn't seem much point without regular updates. :(

I was maxed on most resources until I started seriously crafting. Now every time I collect from resource buildings I get items. I cross my fingers and toes to get sap from the sawmill.

Don't worry about the spellcheck. It occasionally gets me with that one too.

AkumaNeko
12-13-12, 02:00 AM
I was maxed on most resources until I started seriously crafting. Now every time I collect from resource buildings I get items. I cross my fingers and toes to get sap from the sawmill.

Don't worry about the spellcheck. It occasionally gets me with that one too.

Been maxed on sap for a while. Do you just craft stuff like superglue to use up resources? Thanks!

maguar
12-13-12, 02:20 AM
Been maxed on sap for a while. Do you just craft stuff like superglue to use up resources? Thanks!

My main things at the moment are: super glue, enchanters essence, fancy beam, fancy block, flour, bread, earth wisps. All these are useful items to have

hopesdragons
12-13-12, 08:16 AM
I'm always crafting something to try to keep from maxing out resources. Right now in my stock pile, I have

82 longswords
29 simple glue
17 super glue
13 builder's paste
3 Royal Blocks
6 Fancy Blocks
23 Enchanters essence
24 purple dye
3 enchanted beams
5 fancy beams
5 royal beams
8 architects paste
21 stone blocks
25 wood beams
2 enchanted blocks
6 red dye
3 blue dye
13 yellow dye

Of course, since I craft ahead I also have these that are no longer being used
3 knight's breastplates
4 silver platters
1 fine parchment (accidentally made an extra)
5 sweet essence
18 syrup
1 royal sundae
9 knight's axe
4 cakes

(I hope some of these come back in the future, or we get a way to get rid of items no longer needed)

conniehsb
12-13-12, 10:14 AM
I haven't had any goals for at least the past week. EXCEPT to download other team lava games!!!!!!!!!!! I am at level 24. is this all there is????????????????????

AkumaNeko
12-13-12, 10:58 AM
My main things at the moment are: super glue, enchanters essence, fancy beam, fancy block, flour, bread, earth wisps. All these are useful items to have

Thanks! It's a fine balance to stay crafty and not overuse some resources. I'm crafting royal blocks and beams now since I'm maxed on silver (even loaded the caravan).

midnightmeerkat
12-13-12, 11:50 AM
I haven't had any goals for at least the past week. EXCEPT to download other team lava games!!!!!!!!!!! I am at level 24. is this all there is????????????????????

Will be an update with more goal coming (hopefully soon).

maguar
12-13-12, 11:52 AM
Thanks! It's a fine balance to stay crafty and not overuse some resources. I'm crafting royal blocks and beams now since I'm maxed on silver (even loaded the caravan).

The silver platter used to be good for that

maguar
12-13-12, 11:53 AM
I'm always crafting something to try to keep from maxing out resources. Right now in my stock pile, I have

82 longswords
29 simple glue
17 super glue
13 builder's paste
3 Royal Blocks
6 Fancy Blocks
23 Enchanters essence
24 purple dye
3 enchanted beams
5 fancy beams
5 royal beams
8 architects paste
21 stone blocks
25 wood beams
2 enchanted blocks
6 red dye
3 blue dye
13 yellow dye

Of course, since I craft ahead I also have these that are no longer being used
3 knight's breastplates
4 silver platters
1 fine parchment (accidentally made an extra)
5 sweet essence
18 syrup
1 royal sundae
9 knight's axe
4 cakes

(I hope some of these come back in the future, or we get a way to get rid of items no longer needed)

Wow that's impressive. Don't worry I'm told that every thing will have a use.

wassupbaby
12-13-12, 03:13 PM
I have 99 stones and 100 stone blocks but i dont have any iron ore to craft fancy block :(( moreover, i also need iron ore to craft longsword :( what am i gonna do? Any suggestion?
To maguar : do u have any info about the next update ?

maguar
12-13-12, 03:31 PM
I have 99 stones and 100 stone blocks but i dont have any iron ore to craft fancy block :(( moreover, i also need iron ore to craft longsword :( what am i gonna do? Any suggestion?
To maguar : do u have any info about the next update ?

Iron rich rocks are a great source of iron ore.

Haven't heard anything about an update but as soon as I do you can bet that I'll post about it.