PDA

View Full Version : Missing fish

redstarfishy
12-09-12, 08:57 AM
I collected from the market two days ago and got the pop up saying they were out of fish and asked if I could give them 125 in two days. I loaded the fish I had and collected from my ponds and well as much as I could but I realized I wasn't going to be able to do it. Last I looked, I had somewhere in the 80% to 89% in fish though I don't remember the exact percentage. I let it expire, thinking I would get back my fish because I didn't complete the task. But my fish are gone. Do you really not get the item back if you don't complete the market task? Or is this a glitch for me?

homeruler
12-09-12, 09:09 AM
Your fish are gone for good it happen that same way to me, so I've been holding on to my fish and cabbage until the last moment because I have notice as soon as you give up your 99 everything starts to slow down I'm trying to get mermaid scales it's like picking through rocks.

scottyhaha
12-09-12, 09:10 AM
You will never get it back, once you give you can't take back

sweetthing1
12-11-12, 08:25 AM
I've noticed that the supply of fish as slowed down tremendously! So I opted out of that goal....I need them for recipes and most f my ponds have not been producing fish like they used too....