PDA

View Full Version : Wisp lanterns

sharadhav
12-09-12, 01:34 AM
I had a few neighbors request wisp lanterns from me . First I thought because Ian constantly making them , I am seeing them too because I just kept clicking accept to all requests without seeing any. But today I specifically checked requests and voila there was one.
Can u do this ? I remember in the first few days of the game we were able to request for them..
Is it happening to a few people ? Is it a glitch ?
;):rolleyes::o

maguar
12-09-12, 01:56 AM
I'm guessing they haven't updated there version. Pretty certain that if that's the case there are certain quests/items they won't get.

I'll flag it over for investigation.

yandao11
12-09-12, 02:15 AM
I'm guessing they haven't updated there version. Pretty certain that if that's the case there are certain quests/items they won't get.

How about getting TL to give access to all players to request lanterns rather than taking away from them?

It's alr a long 4hrs wait to craft one. Yet the amt of lanterns required are getting more and more. Using so much time just to expand a piece of land.

I Thot in order to maintain interest for a player to carry on playing, they need to make PROGRESS and NOT get stuck waiting for the clock to tick by.

I know they want to slow down the game cuz they can't update fast enough. Then again what's the point of updating when players start to get frustrated of waiting?

Pretty silly tactic imo

wassupbaby
12-09-12, 02:26 AM
20 lanterns per day ? If so, im gonna finish cs in 1 week. So hell no, i dont want to request lantern !

sharadhav
12-09-12, 02:35 AM
How about getting TL to give access to all players to request lanterns rather than taking away from them?

It's alr a long 4hrs wait to craft one. Yet the amt of lanterns required are getting more and more. Using so much time just to expand a piece of land.

I Thot in order to maintain interest for a player to carry on playing, they need to make PROGRESS and NOT get stuck waiting for the clock to tick by.

I know they want to slow down the game cuz they can't update fast enough. Then again what's the point of updating when players start to get frustrated of waiting?

Pretty silly tactic imo

Totally agree but instead of letting us request for them they could reduce the time from 4 extremely long hours to one..

yandao11
12-09-12, 02:36 AM
I didn't know you complete the game when u expand the whole plot of land..

mimoula
12-09-12, 04:14 AM
wisp lanterns need a lot of time :(

zombiefun
12-09-12, 05:35 AM
Btw, the wheat was for me. ;)

shermacadocious
12-09-12, 11:19 AM
I don't see how you can complain about wisp latterens, I am pretty sure TL didn't create this game so you can sit down and beat it in a short period of time. I enjoy moving my kingdom around and find this game very Zen like. Go with the flow of the game and I promise you will have everything you desire in no time.

maguar
12-09-12, 08:59 PM

Closing the thread as it has been answered. Will post if there is anymore information.

Update

I can confirm that they are playing on an old version of the game.