PDA

View Full Version : Beast Goal Completed - What's the "extra stuff" & how come I haven't seen it?

jennraespu
12-07-12, 09:47 PM
I'm not normally so useless with information when I ask for help so I apologize in advance.

I'm at Level 23 & had a goal where I had to supply quantities of like 3 different items (bones for sure was one). Afterwards, the text of the goal said that I would get 'new' stuff or 'other' stuff or 'extra' stuff when defeating beasts. So I've defeated like 6 beasts (skunks & fangs) but I'm still collecting the same old stuff. Did I miss something or mid-read?

That's what happens when I'm half-asleep trying to spend energy before going back to sleep. :)

maguar
12-08-12, 12:23 AM
That would be one of the shard quests. Basically they drop more items and are more likely to drop the rarer items, eg troll essence.

jennraespu
12-08-12, 02:26 AM
That would be one of the shard quests. Basically they drop more items and are more likely to drop the rarer items, eg troll essence.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks! Also explains how a "Fey Crystal" showed up in my inventory -which I had no recollection of :)