PDA

View Full Version : Not liking the new updates on castle story

mj8012
12-07-12, 10:12 AM
It takes way too long to fulfill a quest... One of them timed out before I was able to finish it, and I spend several hours a day on this game, I have been chopping many many trees trying to get some gold thingy to fall out and a week later and still nothing??? It is getting very frustrating that i need to spend weeks to fulfill a quest in order to get new ones, also I don't like that u can't get more workshops, it keep telling me to level up n order to do so, I've leveled up at least five times since and still can't build any more

maguar
12-07-12, 04:14 PM
The quests have been designed so that they take time. People had been rushing through them and complaining when they ran out of quests.

The golden apple is only available from apple trees and magic gardens. Chopping normal trees will not drop it.

There is a limit of two workshops. This is part of the game design. If you don't have two you may need to sell another crafting building.

yupiyupigumgum
12-07-12, 07:05 PM
Just like Bobby and Michael said ' don't worry, be happy. You're not alone' :)

alkie4ever
12-07-12, 08:31 PM
You need to plan the usage of resources, energy and facilities, and use them wisely. That's part of the fun of the game.

nokkha
12-07-12, 08:47 PM
You need to plan the usage of resources, energy and facilities, and use them wisely. That's part of the fun of the game.

I totally agree! And with maguar's spreadsheet it helps planning a lot easier.

BUT I really don't like that they make the magic fruit only drop from magic garden and only drop 1 at a time...it's totally driving me insane because it will take 20 days!!! Unless I speed it up with gem which I don't want to :( so 5 more days to go for me...lol

mj8012
12-08-12, 06:58 AM
Thank you for all the answers , one other issue I'm having is with gifts, no matter how many I accept I can't find them, I just accepted 3 gifts and they are not in my inventory.. Every time I accept them I can't find them?? How can I use them?

maguar
12-08-12, 02:27 PM
Thank you for all the answers , one other issue I'm having is with gifts, no matter how many I accept I can't find them, I just accepted 3 gifts and they are not in my inventory.. Every time I accept them I can't find them?? How can I use them?

Are you saying that you check the number of x item in your inventory, accept the gift and go back to your inventory and the number for that item hasn't increased?

mj8012
12-08-12, 07:23 PM
Yes, are they anywhere else? I accepted 3 gifts today and then went to my inventory and had none in there, and this happens a lot

mj8012
12-08-12, 07:25 PM
To make sure i get this right..I don't check the inventory first ... I accept the gifts then look for them in my inventory but have none...would they be somewhere else? How do I use what I accept as gifts?

midnightmeerkat
12-08-12, 08:19 PM
To make sure i get this right..I don't check the inventory first ... I accept the gifts then look for them in my inventory but have none...would they be somewhere else? How do I use what I accept as gifts?

What were the gifts that you accepted?

scottyhaha
12-08-12, 08:52 PM
Well after you click on inventory make sure it is on all. If it not on all you might not see all it items

mj8012
12-09-12, 07:28 AM
I mostly get earth wisp... Today I started the game and it showed that I received six of them ,saying they are now in my inventory, after that I looked and only had 2 but I already had 1 yesterday so technically only got one out of six?!?!

midnightmeerkat
12-09-12, 11:36 AM
If you have not gifted back all gifts for 7 days will still be showing on the list, how many of those 6 asked for you to accept them?

mj8012
12-09-12, 07:26 PM
None asked to accept , and haven't gifted any back yet

maguar
12-09-12, 09:15 PM

From what midnightmeerkat has asked and what you've answered, it looks like you have received 6 over a couple of days. During this time you had used some of them with crafting leaving only 1 in your inventory. When you received the last one (number 6) it increased your inventory to 2 which is correct.

midnightmeerkat
12-09-12, 09:30 PM

You will always get a listing of the gifts you have received in the last 7 days so that you can gift back to those neighbours if you want.... What I do is gift to my neighbours that have the 3 oldest gifts

mj8012
12-10-12, 07:07 AM
So even though I play this game every single day when I go on and it says that I received the gifts none are from that day unless they say accept correct? If so then I get it now, also wanted to ask about the cleaver, have never been able to use it , how do I do that?

mj8012
12-10-12, 07:14 AM
Haha silly me, just noticed that it tells u how long ago the gifts were sent, sorry about that, I guess I overlooked that :) thank you for your help and fast replies tough

midnightmeerkat
12-10-12, 11:04 AM
Haha silly me, just noticed that it tells u how long ago the gifts were sent, sorry about that, I guess I overlooked that :) thank you for your help and fast replies tough

Don't worry, we have all been in your shoes at some time .....