PDA

View Full Version : Restart Bakery Story

Restart BS
12-07-10, 12:01 PM
Hi there!

Is it possible to restart Bakery Story? I messed up..

Unregistered
12-08-10, 09:57 PM
Maybe you can delete the app and then re-install...

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:18 PM
Nope, you cant restart... unless you want to buy a new device to play it on. It doesn't matter if you delete the app because when you re-load it onto your device it just remembers where you are up to, as the information is on their servers, not on your device.

What is the reason you want to restart your game?

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:55 AM
This is not good! I just found out about the game and made several mistakes when setting up and wanted to restart the game as well. there has to be a way to do it. Please fix!!!!!

Nope, you cant restart... unless you want to buy a new device to play it on. It doesn't matter if you delete the app because when you re-load it onto your device it just remembers where you are up to, as the information is on their servers, not on your device.

What is the reason you want to restart your game?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 05:26 PM
I agree, I messed up because I didn't understand the game and now I'm stuck in a cycle of no coins. So I'm deleting the game. If only TeamLava made it possible to "start a new game". Oh well, back to FarmVille for me!!

new2BakeryStory
12-28-10, 11:18 AM
I agree. There needs to be a way to restart game. I just dowloaded and lost a lot of money while trying to figure the game out. Now I understand and want to play, but can't.

Please fix! I can't play otherwise.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:22 AM
:( i wanna restart my game.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 07:51 AM
There are ways to get out of this. I hope you still have tables and ovens to bake with. Get out there and hustle some tiips. It costs you nothing to tip ppl. Try to invite some neighbors. Get your star rating up to at least 2. You can do this by spending 30 mins or so looking in community on your device. Choose the 3 and 4 star ppl cuz they will be the most likely to return the tip. If you can pick up some neighbors, they can give you more tips and send food gifts too, which you can use and sell. In addition, every day you get the daily bonus at some point. This can be over 1000 coins. With the tips you get, make some brownies, or something cheap like that. Make some coffee on your drink maker. Use your tips for that...you will get more money. Yes, it takes patience. But there is no other way. No TL game can be restarted unless you want to buy a new device.

doggogo
01-09-11, 08:11 PM
I agree

I need coins, diamonds.... +me ID:doggogo m(_ _)m

Unregistered
01-09-11, 10:40 PM
I agree

I need coins, diamonds.... +me ID:doggogo m(_ _)m

You dont NEED gems to play... some people never buy gems. You can still play, and achieve a nice looking, large bakery with just the coins you earn. You will earn gems as you master recipes, and you can save them up, but they aren't a necessity to play the game. No need to reset just for that.

Unregistered
01-10-11, 01:43 PM
You dont NEED gems to play... some people never buy gems. You can still play, and achieve a nice looking, large bakery with just the coins you earn. You will earn gems as you master recipes, and you can save them up, but they aren't a necessity to play the game. No need to reset just for that.

All the cool stuff requires gems though and I know I don't want to buy any. And you don't earn a lot as you progress. I made mistakes too. I want to start over as well. I don't think I will play anymore if you can't start over

Unregistered
01-17-11, 10:42 PM
I blew a heap of cash cause there isn't that great of explaining the processes and now I'm stuck?!
TL please fix!

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:07 AM
I blew a heap of cash cause there isn't that great of explaining the processes and now I'm stuck?!
TL please fix!

There is a post in this thread explaining how you can get going if you made some mistakes... Why not trying to read that, and then give it a go? There are so many other things that TL need to work on before a restart button for people who dont want to put in an effort to fix their "errors".

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:08 PM
If you have a friend or family member that has an ipod touch, iphone, or ipad, (and doesn't play any of the "story" games, and doesn't want to) ask them if you can transfer the game you don't want to their phone. They don't need to download the app or anything, just transfer it to their UDID. Once you've transferred, you can start a fresh game on your phone the next time you open the app.

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:14 PM
I agree. There needs to be a way to restart game. I just dowloaded and lost a lot of money while trying to figure the game out. Now I understand and want to play, but can't.

Please fix! I can't play otherwise.

Of course you can! It's going to take a little patience, that's all. Go and tip as many ppl as you can, you are sure to get some tips back. Every day you log in, you will get a Daily Bonus. Try and get some neighbors and they will send you food you can sell until you get some working capital to start buying ingredients for food. Eventually you will be right back on course. You still have a stove, right? And a table and chair? Then get out there and get some tips flowing. Check your table after you tip a few ppl to pick them up so you won't lose out. It can be done, most of us have done it, including me.

Unregistered
01-18-11, 12:19 PM
All the cool stuff requires gems though and I know I don't want to buy any. And you don't earn a lot as you progress. I made mistakes too. I want to start over as well. I don't think I will play anymore if you can't start over

All the cool stuff costs gems and you don't want to buy any? You want TL to spend time and money making it easy for you when you are not even willing to support the process? Quit whining. There are plenty of posts on here telling how to fix your problem. A lot of us made mistakes in the beginning, including me, but I figured it out for myself. Don't be such a baby! If you want to play, have some patience and follow the good advice of those who have done the same thing and now have great restaurants.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:41 PM
Can you just restore ur ipod/iPhone or iPad to reset the the game

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:04 PM
Can you just restore ur ipod/iPhone or iPad to reset the the game

No. The game is saved on TL's servers and linked to your device. So deleting and reinstalling, or restoring your device wont make a difference.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:06 PM
If you have a friend or family member that has an ipod touch, iphone, or ipad, (and doesn't play any of the "story" games, and doesn't want to) ask them if you can transfer the game you don't want to their phone. They don't need to download the app or anything, just transfer it to their UDID. Once you've transferred, you can start a fresh game on your phone the next time you open the app.

Just keep in mind that if you have a farm/city/restaurant/empire, those games will be transferred too.

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:30 AM
I was getting in the hang of the game, and I let my sister play and she sold EVERYTHING in my bakery!!!!!! How do I get back on track?

Unregistered
01-23-11, 08:33 AM
And I'm completely broke because she spent everything. I have six diamonds, and I'm trying to get ten so I can exchange them, but I don't have an oven or anything to advance in levels!!!

Unregistered
01-24-11, 01:42 PM
You cant because the developers dont want you to be able to restart. A good amount of their revenue come from poeple like you who make a mistake and want to catch up. As a result you are terribly tempted to buy gems to make up for it. Most buy some dont but it brings them money. So i doubt you'll an answer to that other than buying a new phone or borrowing.

Sorry man.

Unregistered
01-24-11, 06:47 PM
Like the other person said, you can Restore your Iphone, then install Bakery Story again, it'll be a brand new account. I did it before with my Farm Story.

Unregistered
01-25-11, 01:47 AM
The game is carried on their servers and linked to your UDID # of your device. If you don't have anything, there is still the daily bonus. Open your app every day in order to get that. Save up that money (it should only be a few days) and you can buy a stove and counter. Or a cheap table and chair and counter. Then go hustle tips and get some neighbors who will gift you food. For this you need a counter. It might be slow in the beginning, but you can come back from this. Also, if your sister sold everything, you should have some coins, right?

Unregistered
02-11-11, 05:36 PM
how do you start over on bakery story? becuz even if you delete and then download it again, your data is still there even though when you're about to delete it, the ipod tells you that if you delete, then all your data will be lost but the data won't get lost!!!!! The data is still there even when I restore my ipod. does anyone know??? It's really annoying me!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
02-12-11, 06:16 PM
Awwwwwwww!!!!! I wasted all my money, and I was hoping so badly to restart. I even restored my ipod! Aww. Please, please, please invent a way to restart.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 07:58 AM
Why don't you whinebags actually learn how to actually play the game the game before spending "heaps" of cash on it? I'm not sure why you actually need instructions anyway, its just a baking game. No big strategy like balancing s**** points and gear sets like Racing or Mafia games.

Maybe you can apply to the government for a bailout on your failed business.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 04:14 AM
Comment above is funny!

Unregistered
02-27-11, 11:44 PM
I agree to all of that... TeamLava needs to make some changes ASAP!!!

Unregistered
03-06-11, 08:56 AM
No. The game is saved on TL's servers and linked to your device. So deleting and reinstalling, or restoring your device wont make a difference.
Me and my friend, Stacy Jones, And i Raquel Smith LOVE Bakery story, And resturant story, But we lost alot of money and sold to much stuff, and now are very low on money (Like 6$)... And my storm ID is Cheer123aliyamarie and hers is bubblegumpink we love this game, we buy gems all the time but it would mean alot if you guys made a reset button!

Please help us and do it !

Thanks,
Raquel and Stacy

Unregistered
03-07-11, 10:45 PM
Why don't you whinebags actually learn how to actually play the game the game before spending "heaps" of cash on it? I'm not sure why you actually need instructions anyway, its just a baking game. No big strategy like balancing s**** points and gear sets like Racing or Mafia games.

Maybe you can apply to the government for a bailout on your failed business.

There's really no reason for you to be so rude and sarcastic. There aren't a lot of instructions and it's easy to mess up.

Zellyflower
12-03-12, 07:26 PM
I know, I WISH I could restart bakery story!!! Ok so I downloaded it, played on it and got a little bored so I sold all my items and closed the cafe and deleted the app. Now I want to play it from the beginning and now all I have is a door, some counters, a oven, and a cash register!!! HELP ME!! I want the items I got from quests!! There isn't a way I could find to restart it so i am thinking to download the app and my iPad and transfer the bakery to my iPhone! That's the only way I guess :/

kooky panda
12-03-12, 07:42 PM
I know, I WISH I could restart bakery story!!! Ok so I downloaded it, played on it and got a little bored so I sold all my items and closed the cafe and deleted the app. Now I want to play it from the beginning and now all I have is a door, some counters, a oven, and a cash register!!! HELP ME!! I want the items I got from quests!! There isn't a way I could find to restart it so i am thinking to download the app and my iPad and transfer the bakery to my iPhone! That's the only way I guess :/
If you have a different device now you will need to email support@teamlava.com to transfer you old games to your new device.
Please see this thread if you have more questions.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

There is not an option to restart the games.

Closing this thread since it is an old unregistered thread to avoid any confusion.