PDA

View Full Version : No more jewels ?

jovanisto
12-06-12, 12:16 PM
Did this happen to anybody ? I used to get a lot of jewels from stones or my 2 mines. I have built a number of buildings that requried jewels and crafted at least 20 swords for the bandits quest. And now, nothing. I have harvested my mines already 6 times, have purchased and mined a number of rock outcropping, iron rich rocks, and piles of rocks. Got 2. I thought it could be linked to the jewel mania goal, but just reach area 6 and "only" got jems - no jewels. What to do ? I have been waiting for a whole day to craft my last needed royal beam and won't be able to send for the bandits again - I only have 3 swords left... my neighbors send me earth wisps... I'm asking them to change but they apparently don't read their walls... suggestions ?

sugarzen6
12-06-12, 12:31 PM
I went through my jewels pretty quickly while building royal beams/blocks and swords at the same time. I won't do that again. I'm still getting them from my mines pretty regularly though. I think when you're out of something you just really notice when you aren't getting that item. I built a ton of wisps at once for several expansions and the dark cave adventure and now I feel like my mines are being very stingy with coal. But it's probably just because I need it so bad lol.

sugarzen6
12-06-12, 12:32 PM
Sorry, that didn't answer your request for suggestions. But I do feel your pain.:)

maguar
12-06-12, 02:54 PM
Your neighbours can only send 1 jewels per day. If they've already sent it to someone else they have to send you something different.