PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Peril? Not!

sillycissa
12-06-12, 01:19 AM
I've had it. Every time I've tried to play this game I've had too many skunkupines, fangbeasts, and lately glimmer trolls. Until the quest for defeating perils. Hardly got any for days. Then I finally got enough fangbeasts and glimmer trolls. For three days now I've needed 8 more skunkupines. Can't get them. Also can hardly play the game now for the fangbeasts and glimmer trolls popping up. I'm ready to quit. This is obviously a gamr design and not chance. Really? This is the best you can do? You can have this game! It is just annoying! Games are supposed to be fun!

tiggerhobbes
12-06-12, 01:28 AM
LOL, I had fun luring the lil skunk when I did the quest; now I'm luring the glimmer trolls for their divine fragrance essence. Normally though, I have a naughty corner where I stash all my spare rocks, trees, and a trapped beast to ward off other beasties. Fighting the beasts itself isn't that exciting, though I enjoyed getting rat tails for the kitchen. Coming up with ways to trap or lure these beasts itself had been quite fun for me though :-)

cast1532
12-06-12, 01:31 AM
Games are suppose to be fun but not easy either. I need two more Skunkupines to complete the task and all I get is trolls and fang beasts for the past week. You need to take a break from the game. Do you have other goals to complete or is this just it?

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 01:38 AM
Try quick harvest. That is harvesting your plants quickly and not randomly. Works for me

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 01:42 AM
Try quick harvest. That is harvesting your plants quickly and not randomly. Works for me. Don't give up now. Not after you've got through glimmer dust crisis. Please..okay?! :)

wassupbaby
12-06-12, 02:06 AM
You should know that skunkupines will pop up if you harvest corn, tomato, wheat or collect petals from flowers.

muggapug
12-06-12, 07:30 AM
If you are looking for beasties, come over to my castle. For the past two days I have gotten beast after beast right in a row. E.g., during a collection from 3 chickens and 3 cows I got 3 fangbeasts. I had 4 consequetive glimmer trolls yesterday while trying to collect from 3 buildings.