PDA

View Full Version : Architect's Paste??

vizcaya112
12-05-12, 03:06 PM
Anyone know what this will be used for?? I checked magur's wonderful spreadsheet.....no luck there.

maguar
12-05-12, 03:14 PM
It used to be used for a lot of buildings. It was removed from those buildings as it unlocked at a higher level than the buildings did. Now they only thing you'd use it for is to reduce your Living Wood total (don't recommend it as you need the ingredients more.

This is just pure speculation - maybe it will be used when they give us the ability to upgrade buildings.

yupiyupigumgum
12-06-12, 01:58 AM
There are some useless ingredients and yet there's also some rare ingredients. Hope the useless one can be umm...re-cycled?

imagine449
12-06-12, 09:59 AM
I've used architect's paste to create my windmill ~ assume that it'll be needed for future building (hope so as I've made so much).

But please tell me how to locate this spreadsheet. It sounds like what I really need. Thanks!

imagine449
12-06-12, 11:04 AM
Sorry, I just realized it's the theater that needs 3 units of Architect's Paste. Also, I found the spreadsheet, which helps, though I still have so many questions. For example, how do you get people to send you what you want instead of any random choice. I like it better in Dragon & Monster Story where they just send gold bars, though it takes forever to be able to use them.

maguar
12-06-12, 02:59 PM
Sorry, I just realized it's the theater that needs 3 units of Architect's Paste. Also, I found the spreadsheet, which helps, though I still have so many questions. For example, how do you get people to send you what you want instead of any random choice. I like it better in Dragon & Monster Story where they just send gold bars, though it takes forever to be able to use them.

The theatre uses builders paste. If you're still seeing architects paste you are on an old version of the game.

You can go to people's wall and ask them to gift you a specific item. You can also send them what you want to be sent.

spence7255
12-07-12, 10:43 AM
I have architects paste on my list of items in the potion shop and I've been confused about what it's used for too. The App Store doesn't say I have any updates available so how would I get the new version?

maguar
12-07-12, 04:11 PM
I have architects paste on my list of items in the potion shop and I've been confused about what it's used for too. The App Store doesn't say I have any updates available so how would I get the new version?

It's still in the list of things you can make but just not used for anything.

The reason I suggested updating for the previous person was that they said it was used for a building. This was removed with an update in the past.