PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally using gold without knowing

LilMzB4Life
12-04-12, 07:58 PM
So I started playing this game with 60 gold bars and now I'm down to 8. What I didn't notice until today when I went from 17 gold bars to 8 is that while I'm busy strategizing my next move, the slightest touch on my screen makes a gold purchase. The only reason why I caught it is because while deciding on my next move, I got a pop up screen saying I didn't have enough gold for my purchase. A purchase I was not trying to make in the first place. Would have been nice to get a pop up screen whenever I did accidentally touch my screen near the gold purchases at the bottom. So 52 gold bars gone and I don't know when or what they were used on. Ugh!!!!:mad:

ngamp
12-06-12, 02:38 PM
yeah, that happens.... I wasted most golds and gems( for zoo story) accidentally. :(

browneyedgurrl
12-07-12, 01:58 PM
I bumped the middle of my iPad and lost 20 gold accidentally. I think I got 5 extra moves for it, which I didn't need. Yes, a pop-up box for confirmation would be nice.

scorpio2703
12-23-12, 01:11 PM
Same problem here.. Must have purchased something during a round without knowing it.. Ughhhh.. Don't get enough energy as it is and that's what I spend gold on..