26peanut
12-04-12, 09:43 AM
Was stuck there 4 awhile just get some boats and luck

LindaBLB
12-05-12, 10:29 AM
Well that's not really helpful at all.

Dragon_cdk
12-05-12, 11:57 AM
It's tough that you can't even see the level again unless you pay another energy. Next time you play it, could you put up a screen shot? I'm spending my energy trying to get to level 31 right now, so if I see the screen, I may have an idea.

navyskyy
12-08-12, 08:28 AM
Not sure how to do a screen shot, but its the level with the 3 jewels in glass that are disconnected from the main cluster of jewels. You have to break the glass within a certain amount of moves

friscosharkboy
12-08-12, 09:09 AM
I am on that level and I can't figure out what you are supposed to do to break the glass. Every time I remove one of the gems from the glass case, another takes it's place.

firewhisker950
12-08-12, 08:57 PM
I have no idea how this works. How do you break the glass if the jewels are disconnected from the rest? :confused:

Ckitty21
12-09-12, 11:25 AM
��I have completed this level! It's hard, but get those horizontal zapping things u get from a match of 4 jewels and align then with the jewels on the side. Then the glass will break. ��I'm not sure if that's level 31 because I'm trying to complete level 35.

��BTW if anyone has any idea for Level 35 completion, please go to the thread I made for Level 35. ����

Ckitty21
12-09-12, 11:26 AM
��I have completed this level! It's hard, but get those horizontal zapping things u get from a match of 4 jewels and align then with the jewels on the side. Then the glass will break. ��I'm not sure if that's level 31 because I'm trying to complete level 35.

��BTW if anyone has any idea for Level 35 completion, please go to the thread I made for Level 35. ����

Whoops meant Level 26 ��

cheese4quinn
12-13-12, 01:08 PM

When I've gotten the special gem that clears an entire row, another jewel just falls in its place! Once 2 out of 3 of the glassed-in gems were the same color and I was able to get a diamond to clear those 2, but again, more fell into place. Am I missing something?

Ayachii
12-20-12, 10:01 PM
I am also stuck on this round. Are the diamondy shaped bomb pieces that you create using a sequence of four like gems the only way?!

Cassie1955
12-24-12, 03:03 AM

Can you advise how to conquer level 30 please? Always run out of time without getting

chadzwife1
01-01-13, 12:06 PM
I'm also stuck on this level 26

cassietheghost
01-13-13, 12:25 AM
I tried my hand at this for awhile and eventually just let the game show me how. Wait to make any move with the gems and they'll highlight to which gem to move. Hopefully, this will lead to beating this level as that was the only for me. Pretty much, you have to keep making 4 matches to make the ice break. I think you have to do this at least 3 times for it break the ice. (Not guaranteeing this will work, just that it eventually worked for me.) :)