PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 02:21 PM
I also need diamond, night, ceaser, justice, origami, and....that might b it XD lol

I just got Caesar, after Fuzzy, Fruitful, Four-Leaf, Parakeet and Fairy fails lol Origami I have 2 of those... never tried for Justice. You need Diamond and Night so you must need the hybrids. :p

I need, Kite, Justice, Hunter, Illusion, Deep, Anubis, Dark Angel, Infinity, Mecury, Unicorn, Clockwork, Medusa, Amethyst, Sapphire, Ruby, Samurai. :D

tsuki003
04-12-13, 04:36 PM
Ive never even tried for diamond or night yet. Too many still to get before starting new elements.

You must be on ios if u can get samurai right? I want him so bad but im on android and we live in the stone age of DS XD lol I don't even have the spring edition available to update to yet for some reason...

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 06:47 PM
are we limited by the type of device we play on? I'm playing on a Kindle Fire.

Just curious because I've only been playing for 3 days and don't want to be disappointed if i can't access all the features because of what I'm playing on.

miget411
04-12-13, 06:55 PM
are we limited by the type of device we play on? I'm playing on a Kindle Fire.

Just curious because I've only been playing for 3 days and don't want to be disappointed if i can't access all the features because of what I'm playing on.

I am also on Kindle. We get the same stuff as Android for the most part, but about 25 or 26 dragons less than them.

glitterbabies
04-12-13, 07:04 PM
I am also on Kindle. We get the same stuff as Android for the most part, but about 25 or 26 dragons less than them.

well that kinda sucks but there's still a lot of dragons so I'm not gonna complain LOL.

miget411
04-12-13, 07:28 PM
well that kinda sucks but there's still a lot of dragons so I'm not gonna complain LOL.

There are still plenty of dragons to breed. On the plus side we have cheaper feedings than iOS players. :)

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 08:43 PM
Ive never even tried for diamond or night yet. Too many still to get before starting new elements.

You must be on ios if u can get samurai right? I want him so bad but im on android and we live in the stone age of DS XD lol I don't even have the spring edition available to update to yet for some reason...

Yeah, iOS but I was on android at first. I don't have the quest though lol

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 05:25 AM
Hello, a neighbor told me he had a diamond with laserlight/mistmoth... how is this possible??

picklylily
04-13-13, 06:35 AM
Hello, a neighbor told me he had a diamond with laserlight/mistmoth... how is this possible??

4 colors= Diamond
White/Red + Blue/Purple = Diamond. :3

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 08:05 AM
4 colors= Diamond

huh ok then. I thought that we had to bred red/gree/yellow and blue to have a diamond. tyvm for your answer :)

elitaserina
04-13-13, 10:00 AM
for the last month i haven't been able to get any dragon i have set out to breed no matter what the color. so i can't complete any of my goals! i started trying the column thing but it makes no difference. i am so frustrated with the time it takes to breed and hatch a dragon it's driving me crazy! any suggestions? also does anybody else have a problem with the game force closing all the time? it happens to me back to back with anything i try to do.

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 10:07 AM
for the last month i haven't been able to get any dragon i have set out to breed no matter what the color. so i can't complete any of my goals! i started trying the column thing but it makes no difference. i am so frustrated with the time it takes to breed and hatch a dragon it's driving me crazy! any suggestions? also does anybody else have a problem with the game force closing all the time? it happens to me back to back with anything i try to do.

Same here. still forced close. it became a part of the game as it seems that it will stay like that until the end of times... I am tired so I dont visit neighbors anymore and only take A LOT OF TIME to send/plant/harvest/accept/breed/evolve etc...

elitaserina
04-13-13, 10:19 AM
ya i avoid visiting and responding to material requests and anything else i don't absolutely have to do.

elitaserina
04-13-13, 10:58 AM
so breed magic and air for a peacock? should i put magic in the left column?

kwhales
04-13-13, 12:12 PM
so breed magic and air for a peacock? should i put magic in the left column?

Doesn't matter. Matter of fact, I don't even think air is needed. It now seems to be purple only. But if you need a trickster, use it. You never know what you will get.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 12:36 PM
Doesn't matter. Matter of fact, I don't even think air is needed. It now seems to be purple only. But if you need a trickster, use it. You never know what you will get.

I think it's purple only also. I got it with Magic & Diamond, and a few times with Diamond & Night... but I had Diamond with those combos, so I'm not 100% sure. It's like Atlas if it is purple/yellow and only showing one colour... In the game guide it says Yellow & Purple.

RotomGuy
04-13-13, 01:02 PM
Here's what I think, it's a single Purple element. There's a line of code however that makes an exception to allow Purple + Air equal Peacock.

However, because it is still a single element, it can be obtained with just Purple or with Purple and Diamond.

tsuki003
04-13-13, 03:39 PM
In the peacock forum it was mentioned several tumes that it was gotten with magic+air. I don't have a diamond yet so I hope its possible.

Btw, not sure if anyone noticed but the egg chart got redone today and l&r heart plus passion have all been moved down to the "soon to be permanently removed" section so, even though passion has its own habitat, it still looks like it will be gone soon.

tsuki003
04-13-13, 03:40 PM
Here's what I think, it's a single Purple element. There's a line of code however that makes an exception to allow Purple + Air equal Peacock.

However, because it is still a single element, it can be obtained with just Purple or with Purple and Diamond. so magic+magic could work? Has that worked for anyone yet?

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 05:28 PM
the peacock dragon is not a breedable dragon. Mine, at level 4, doesn't show up in the breeding den list.

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 05:36 PM
the peacock dragon is not a breedable dragon. Mine, at level 4, doesn't show up in the breeding den list.

I uninstall and re install DS original and it is in the list for me.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 05:52 PM
I uninstall and re install DS original and it is in the list for me.

Peacock is only good for one thing... trade! Super rare... but you'd think it wascommon with how much coins it gets you.

bunjiexs
04-13-13, 05:55 PM
Peacock is only good for one thing... trade! Super rare... but you'd think it wascommon with how much coins it gets you.

I m on android so I cant trade it lol but it s a nice one so I d like to breed it.. if it wants to visit me ^^

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 06:26 PM
You can't breed it bunjiex. It's not in the breeding den list.

glitterbabies
04-13-13, 06:27 PM
4 colors= Diamond

is it any four colors or specifically red/white + blue/purple?

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 06:30 PM
My peacock is evolved to level 4. I bred diamond/magic and got one, 1st try. Trying not to confuse you here Bunjiex.

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 06:33 PM
Any 4 colors will do, good luck.

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 06:35 PM

Forgot to include your question when I answered. All color combos can work.

BettyJoPeters
04-13-13, 06:56 PM

ok, I've uninstalled/ reinstalled and low n behold, there it is! Think I'll go breed it now! =?D

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 07:17 PM

I got it with Tiny & Fruitful, second time..Mask & Mirage.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 08:32 PM
Gold & Virtue, 1st try Kite!! Crusader & Virtue 5th try Justice!! Fails were Love, I was hoping it would be them. That is why I used Crusader and not Diamond.

Last pink hybrid is Unicorn... >_<

tsuki003
04-13-13, 08:44 PM
Gold & Virtue, 1st try Kite!! Crusader & Virtue 5th try Justice!! Fails were Love, I was hoping it would be them. That is why I used Crusader and not Diamond.

Last pink hybrid is Unicorn... >_<congrats!!!!

tsuki003
04-13-13, 08:46 PM
Unicorn is gonna b like next to impossible though XP

I am getting desperate for a diamond here. Does rose+mindvolt sound possible or does anyone have a good recommendation that has worked for them a lot?

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 10:18 PM
congrats!!!!

Unicorn is gonna b like next to impossible though XP

I am getting desperate for a diamond here. Does rose+mindvolt sound possible or does anyone have a good recommendation that has worked for them a lot?

Thanks! :D For Diamond, I got it with Tiny & Fruitfuk and second time with Mirage & Mask :) Also, I now have all pink dragons.... Unicorn is in the breeding den!! Diamond & Virtue. ^_^

miget411
04-13-13, 10:26 PM
Question mainly for iOS players: Do crafted dragons such as pearl bread with another dragon such as night break down as often as if night and light dragons? Or has anyone tested this?

nbella1414
04-13-13, 10:32 PM

Last pink hybrid is Unicorn... >_<
You're kidding me. Wow u had a great breeding day!! Congrats!!

I wish pink loved me like that!!

tsuki003
04-13-13, 10:37 PM
Thanks! :D For Diamond, I got it with Tiny & Fruitfuk and second time with Mirage & Mask :) Also, I now have all pink dragons.... Unicorn is in the breeding den!! Diamond & Virtue. ^_^unicorn too?! Thats amazing, u really did have a great breeding day! Are there even any dragons left that you don't have?

tsuki003
04-13-13, 10:39 PM
Ooo and I don't have tiny :S should I try like kite+something green/blue epic?

nbella1414
04-13-13, 10:59 PM

Tiny is pink and white. You could try kite with light. It was my first pink hybrid so I'm sure I just used Light/Virtue.

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 11:10 PM
Question mainly for iOS players: Do crafted dragons such as pearl bread with another dragon such as night break down as often as if night and light dragons? Or has anyone tested this?

I think it's the same but I did get Angel with Diamond & Pearl, 1st try.

You're kidding me. Wow u had a great breeding day!! Congrats!!

I wish pink loved me like that!!

Thanks, yeah I've been lucky today, Friday too! I got Angel & Anubis. :D

unicorn too?! Thats amazing, u really did have a great breeding day! Are there even any dragons left that you don't have?

I don't have Hunter, DA, Mercury Infinity, (Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst... I can get but I'm taking my time with them) Clockwork and Medusa left.

Yeah you can use that combo, any four colours work and both times I had pink in there, Goodluck!

tsuki003
04-13-13, 11:30 PM
Tiny is pink and white. You could try kite with light. It was my first pink hybrid so I'm sure I just used Light/Virtue.not to get tiny lol im trying to get diamond

DragonTan1
04-13-13, 11:40 PM
lol but yeah Light/Virtue got me Tiny too :p Diamond/Virtue got me Tiny a few times too haha

Do you have RH/Fruitful? I did that for a friend and got him Diamond.. he was only level 16 - 18 at the time too.

tsuki003
04-14-13, 12:20 AM
Ya I do. I'll try them next. I just tossed in rose and mindvolt and got life XP epic fail lol

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:24 AM
Ya I do. I'll try them next. I just tossed in rose and mindvolt and got life XP epic fail lol

Actually that is good.. you only have to wait 3 hours :p

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 12:34 AM
Moved to new combo for Kite: Lightning + Four Leaf.

I hope I might also get a Flower, but it introduces a plethora of new fails.

Do you think I should stick to just Pink + Air or change?

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:44 AM
Moved to new combo for Kite: Lightning + Four Leaf.

I hope I might also get a Flower, but it introduces a plethora of new fails.

Do you think I should stick to just Pink + Air or change?

I posted earlier here that I got it with Gold & Virtue, 1st try. I was trying for Kite & Unicorn.

Then I did Crusader & Virtue for Justice & Unicorn and I got Justice in a few tries... now I have Unicorn in the den, Diamond & Virtue... got al pinks now! Finally!!

What level is your Virtue? Mine was level 10 and I got all them in a few hours... past few days Virtue has been level 6 - 9 and I kept getting fails. I know TL and people say level doesn't matter but I'm starting to think it does.

tsuki003
04-14-13, 01:00 AM
I got my kite with virtue lvl 10 and air lvl 10 just after the 3am (eastern timezone) daily reset. Sometimes I can hit big when trying for rares just after the daily reset.

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 01:01 AM
I posted earlier here that I got it with Gold & Virtue, 1st try. I was trying for Kite & Unicorn.

Then I did Crusader & Virtue for Justice & Unicorn and I got Justice in a few tries... now I have Unicorn in the den, Diamond & Virtue... got al pinks now! Finally!!

What level is your Virtue? Mine was level 10 and I got all them in a few hours... past few days Virtue has been level 6 - 9 and I kept getting fails. I know TL and people say level doesn't matter but I'm starting to think it does.

I got my kite with virtue lvl 10 and air lvl 10 just after the 3am (eastern timezone) daily reset. Sometimes I can hit big when trying for rares just after the daily reset.

Time to evolve my Virtue.

nbella1414
04-14-13, 02:11 AM
I tried Crusader/Virtue hoping to get Unicorn. A boatload of Love fails and 3 Justice... Too bad I don't need it. But as usual... No Unicorn.

All I can do anymore is try random breeding theories. When u only need 4 it's not like your fails might be something exciting.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 03:21 AM
I tried Crusader/Virtue hoping to get Unicorn. A boatload of Love fails and 3 Justice... Too bad I don't need it. But as usual... No Unicorn.

All I can do anymore is try random breeding theories. When u only need 4 it's not like your fails might be something exciting.

Something I've been told and noticed about Diamond hybrids. Your chances increase the less colours are involved, like Diamond & Light... only 2 dragons you can get with this combo. Same for all the other colours, except pink & black because these break down. If you're going for a Diamond hybrid NEVER use a hybrid, only pure colours.

The only reason why I used the combos earlier was because I needed Kite & Justice, as soon as I got them I swirched back to Diamond and Virtue. I got Unicorn but not before 2 Virtue, 5 Love, 2 Laserlight, Tusker and many Fire dragons. I got the Fire dragons like 6 times in a row every few turns lol I'm glad I wasn't getting Virtue back to back!!

nbella1414
04-14-13, 03:26 AM
I GOT MY GOLD!!!!!

Yay yay yay!!!

I'm so excited right now!

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 03:29 AM
I GOT MY GOLD!!!!!

Yay yay yay!!!

Congrats!! ^_^

nbella1414
04-14-13, 03:36 AM
Something I've been told and noticed about Diamond hybrids. Your chances increase the less colours are involved, like Diamond & Light... only 2 dragons you can get with this combo. Same for all the other colours, except pink & black because these break down. If you're going for a Diamond hybrid NEVER use a hybrid, only pure colours.

The only reason why I used the combos earlier was because I needed Kite & Justice, as soon as I got them I swirched back to Diamond and Virtue. I got Unicorn but not before 2 Virtue, 5 Love, 2 Laserlight, Tusker and many Fire dragons. I got the Fire dragons like 6 times in a row every few turns lol I'm glad I wasn't getting Virtue back to back!!

I see what you're saying. I only try hybrids when the result could be more than one dragon I need. For example, I've used Dark Angel and Lightening so that I can possibly get Mask, Unicorn or Gold. I know it's probably not increasing my chances but like I said... I only need a few at this point so if I got any of them I'd be happy.

But the Gold did come from Air/Diamond so you're right. :)

doop01
04-14-13, 04:17 AM

I agree with this theory too. I only put pures with diamond when trying for the hybrids. The more colours involved the more possible outcomes so using pures probably increases your chances a little. Plus you know what to expect with the fails, no nasty surprises lol

kwhales
04-14-13, 04:47 AM
I GOT MY GOLD!!!!!

Yay yay yay!!!

Congratulations. I have been trying all weekend, hopefully today will be my day too.

elitaserina
04-14-13, 09:19 AM
what have people bred to get the left heart? i seem to have good results with my night dragon, not any black hybrids but the hard to get blue and green mixes like serpent and aether. i'm trying my night and sunrise to see if that works. i desperatly want a familiar dragon but i keep getting poisons.

elitaserina
04-14-13, 09:20 AM
i'm trying my night and sunrise for the peacok

elitaserina
04-14-13, 09:21 AM
can you breed a diamond?

carabellexo
04-15-13, 08:04 AM
Hi I just put night and virtue to breed and got 17 hours. What's this one?

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 09:16 AM
Hi I just put night and virtue to breed and got 17 hours. What's this one?

Luck, Dream or Super.

elitaserina
04-15-13, 03:00 PM
any help? i need peacock, dawntree,hunter, bat,deep,four leaf,mirage,aurora,super,goblin,illusion,moon,dark angel,mask,mythic,caesar, justice,origami,genie,titanic,planet and diamond. i can't get a single one! any combos i should try? i only get mist, fruitful, water, firestorm, island and coral dragons.

elitaserina
04-15-13, 03:03 PM
and i got a mist

elitaserina
04-15-13, 03:09 PM
off topic, does anybody know how to get rid of the expand sign on the main plateau by the waterfall? it's really in my way.

bunjiexs
04-15-13, 03:11 PM
and i got a mist

See :D you only needed to say what you missed here and they will all come to you (kidding)

DragonTan1
04-15-13, 03:14 PM
off topic, does anybody know how to get rid of the expand sign on the main plateau by the waterfall? it's really in my way.

Mine won't go too...

elitaserina
04-15-13, 03:15 PM
haha:)

kwhales
04-15-13, 05:04 PM

You don't. It is there to stay. I only have two signs left. That one and one one the upper right island but once I clear near the upper sign that one will go away. So one needs to stay so I can continue clearing land. The one by the waterfall stays for this purpose.

nbella1414
04-15-13, 08:19 PM
Congratulations. I have been trying all weekend, hopefully today will be my day too.

Did you get it yet Hun?

kwhales
04-16-13, 03:10 AM
Did you get it yet Hun?

Nope. No gold for me.

N0M3rcy92
04-16-13, 04:30 AM
Hey guys,

I'm wondering, which of the following dragons shall I breed?

Diamond + night

Night + Virtue

Night + Light

I will ofcourse post my outcomes on here :)

(waiting for my crusader dragon to hatch..)

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-16-13, 08:20 AM
Well. It depends. What dragon do you want?

cedkugedchgd
04-16-13, 08:21 AM
uhhm, why should we tell you if you should be the one who knows best? :D

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 08:33 AM
If you want a good challenge, go for Dark Angel, if you don't want to get frustrated go for Moon. But really, it's your choice.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 08:39 AM
Virtue & Diamond or Diamond & Night... these two combos should entertain you for weeks! ;)

elitaserina
04-16-13, 10:34 AM
so for the dawntree should i breed greens? like two forest or mix it up?

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 10:59 AM
so for the dawntree should i breed greens? like two forest or mix it up?

2x Forest will get you Dawn Tree, it is the best combo too.

tonguelashing
04-16-13, 04:41 PM
If you want a good challenge, go for Dark Angel, if you don't want to get frustrated go for Moon. But really, it's your choice.

I would argue it's just as frustrating trying for either. I'm trying for DA on one account, and Moon on my other as I don't have a diamond there. Not as many possibilities trying for moon, but just as frustrating.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 04:58 PM
I would argue it's just as frustrating trying for either. I'm trying for DA on one account, and Moon on my other as I don't have a diamond there. Not as many possibilities trying for moon, but just as frustrating.

I agree, Moon took many tries and it's a rare? More like ultra rare with all the other dragons you can get.

awsumum
04-16-13, 05:21 PM
Can anyone help with Helios or dark angel? In trying for Helios I've tried both mythic and diamond or atlas and diamond and I'm failing big time! With dark angel I'm trying night and diamond or night and angel, nothing is working (bah humbug!)

I'm not just trying a couple of times with each combo, it's seriously like a fortnight on each pairing, I give it a red hot go!

Does anyone know of a different combo that might work for me? And might be willing to share it? I'll be forever grateful, as my collection will be complete!

Until the next (cosmic!) and the next and the next ....., lol

tsuki003
04-16-13, 05:27 PM
Forest+forest x11= dawntree....gotta say that was one of the easiest and lovin it

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 05:33 PM
Can anyone help with Helios or dark angel? In trying for Helios I've tried both mythic and diamond or atlas and diamond and I'm failing big time! With dark angel I'm trying night and diamond or night and angel, nothing is working (bah humbug!)

I'm not just trying a couple of times with each combo, it's seriously like a fortnight on each pairing, I give it a red hot go!

Does anyone know of a different combo that might work for me? And might be willing to share it? I'll be forever grateful, as my collection will be complete!

Until the next (cosmic!) and the next and the next ....., lol

Helios & DA take weeks... Mythic & Diamond and Night & DA are the best combos to use. I think somebody got DA with Diamond and Goblin, but that is adding red and if Night splits you could get a Titan, if it doesn't you can get another Goblin. So it's up to you if you want to try a black hybrid with Diamond

I heard people got Helios with Atlas but more have got it with Mythic.

Goodluck! I need Ruby. (crafting right now) Amethyst, Clockwork, Hunter, and Medusa for a full album. Infinity and Mercury are in the nests. Do you have one each dragon still, or did you sell the common ones?

tonguelashing
04-16-13, 05:37 PM
Helios & DA take weeks... Mythic & Diamond and Night & DA are the best combos to use. I think somebody got DA with Diamond and Goblin, but that is adding red and if Night splits you could get a Titan, if it doesn't you can get another Goblin. So it's up to you if you want to try a black hybrid with Diamond

I heard people got Helios with Atlas but more have got it with Mythic.

Goodluck! I need Ruby. (crafting right now) Amethyst, Clockwork, Hunter, and Medusa for a full album. Infinity and Mercury are in the nests. Do you have one each dragon still, or did you sell the common ones?

How much gold are you throwing at your breeding? It must be insane.

awsumum
04-16-13, 05:42 PM
I have one of every dragon that has been out, limited edition ones included �� medusa I got with mythic and mermaid, took about three goes, clockwork (ANOTHER 12 hr, don't even get me started!!) was fire and topaz, took AGES!, hunter was night and emerald, amethyst was diamond and magic, but be prepared for an avalanche of magic and wizard!

Good luck! Let me know if successful ����

Thankyou for the hints, I'll go back and try AGAIN for Helios with mythic (my major hassle is splitting)

I have been trying for weeks, feels like longer tho! Lol

awsumum
04-16-13, 05:51 PM
Oh, forgot to ask, do levels matter? I have mythic at epic and one at level 4. For Helios? I've been trying the epic mythic, but if the level 4 one works better, I'll use that.

You mentioned night and DA as possible combo, but I'm actually missing DA!! Night and diamond? It's the combo I've been using, but SO many fails!

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 06:16 PM
How much gold are you throwing at your breeding? It must be insane.

Actually not that much lol I had a few 30% sales, I bought a few 120, 250 & 530 gold over the past few weeks, I never buy a lot of gold and I only buy when it's on sale... plus the gold goals I keep getting after transferring to iOS. Most of the gold I use are on the Diamond hybrids, I've never used much gold on the other dragons and I got a lot of the ones I need from Diamond hybrid fails.

tonguelashing
04-16-13, 06:19 PM
Actually not that much lol I had a few 30% sales, I bought a few 120, 250 & 530 gold over the past few weeks, I never buy a lot of gold and I only buy when it's on sale... plus the gold goals I keep getting after transferring to iOS. Most of the gold I use are on the Diamond hybrids, I've never used much gold on the other dragons and I got a lot of the ones I need from Diamond hybrid fails.

well, congrats to you. Now I know who is stealing all my luck :D

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 06:22 PM
I have one of every dragon that has been out, limited edition ones included �� medusa I got with mythic and mermaid, took about three goes, clockwork (ANOTHER 12 hr, don't even get me started!!) was fire and topaz, took AGES!, hunter was night and emerald, amethyst was diamond and magic, but be prepared for an avalanche of magic and wizard!

Thankyou for the hints, I'll go back and try AGAIN for Helios with mythic (my major hassle is splitting)

Oh, forgot to ask, do levels matter? I have mythic at epic and one at level 4. For Helios? I've been trying the epic mythic, but if the level 4 one works better, I'll use that.

You mentioned night and DA as possible combo, but I'm actually missing DA!! Night and diamond? It's the combo I've been using, but SO many fails!

I don't even know where to start...
You got Clockwork by breeding Topaz and Fire? It was 12 hours but the guide says 13... and you got Amethyst with Magic & Diamond? A crafted dragon... lol and how do you get a Wizard from Diamond and Magic combo?

I never said Diamond & DA.. lol

kwhales
04-16-13, 06:47 PM

You got clockwork by breeding fire and topaz? Funny, Jake said it was not breedable. Are you sure you don't mean mythic?

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 06:52 PM
You got clockwork by breeding fire and topaz? Funny, Jake said it was not breedable. Are you sure you don't mean mythic?

Nothing he said made sense about Clockwork, Amethyst or Wizard lol

tsuki003
04-16-13, 07:53 PM

I have been trying for weeks, feels like longer tho! Lol you are on ios but you are sure you were able to breed your clockwork? Is it only possible for ios?

tsuki003
04-16-13, 07:59 PM
Nothing he said made sense about Clockwork, Amethyst or Wizard lolhe ment when breeding he got a lot of wizards when trying for amethyst, if I understand correctly. Being on ios, I haven't heard if you can breed an amethyst but I've deff heard clockwork wasn't previously possibly plus it is listed as a 13 hour egg time.

DragonTan1
04-16-13, 08:03 PM
he ment when breeding he got a lot of wizards when trying for amethyst, if I understand correctly. Being on ios, I haven't heard if you can breed an amethyst but I've deff heard clockwork wasn't previously possibly plus it is listed as a 13 hour egg time.

How could you get Wizard by breeding Diamond & Magic? You can only get Magic and Peacock with that combo. Also, Amethyst is craft only dragon. Clockwork can not be bred, if these dragons could be bred then they should be on android too. He got his dragons mixed up lol

glitterbabies
04-16-13, 08:32 PM
2x Forest will get you Dawn Tree, it is the best combo too.

I got another forest 3 times with this combo :(

luckily it's like a 30 second fail so no big deal.

tsuki003
04-16-13, 09:00 PM
How could you get Wizard by breeding Diamond & Magic? You can only get Magic and Peacock with that combo. Also, Amethyst is craft only dragon. Clockwork can not be bred, if these dragons could be bred then they should be on android too. He got his dragons mixed up lol thats what I asked him too because I dont understand as well. I think he might have gotten something mixed up as well.

But as for wizard, before peacock was out, why wouldn't you get that as a result of diamond+magic since water element is involved?

tsuki003
04-16-13, 09:06 PM
Im on android so I obviously do not understand all the rules that ios gets that we don't get. Since amethyst is an ios only dragon then I am not sure nor have I heard from an ios user if they can breed it. Their DS is very different from ours especially when it comes to their perks like trading, storage, craft, etc. I'm just trying to understand is all.

tsuki003
04-16-13, 09:09 PM
I got another forest 3 times with this combo :(

luckily it's like a 30 second fail so no big deal.it took me 11 tries with the forest+forest combo, both epic, to get dawntree so you are bound to fail a few more than usual especially with the shorter breed time of forest. In the dawntree forum I read someone say it took them over 30 tries XP

Baraze
04-16-13, 10:24 PM
Mine won't go too...

You're ****ing me with the jokes.

Baraze
04-16-13, 10:31 PM
thats what I asked him too because I dont understand as well. I think he might have gotten something mixed up as well.

But as for wizard, before peacock was out, why wouldn't you get that as a result of diamond+magic since water element is involved?

I got a good giggle from that poster. But we are all here to learn as we go.

When breeding diamond and magic, the magic doesnt split, as virtue and night does. So wizard is impossible. For android, you can only purchase the crafted dragons. Even when using them to breed on ios, you dont get duplicates. A regular fire or forest, yes. But not another ruby or emerald, etc.

tsuki003
04-16-13, 10:48 PM
I got a good giggle from that poster. But we are all here to learn as we go.

When breeding diamond and magic, the magic doesnt split, as virtue and night does. So wizard is impossible. For android, you can only purchase the crafted dragons. Even when using them to breed on ios, you dont get duplicates. A regular fire or forest, yes. But not another ruby or emerald, etc.I didn't mean with magic splitting of course, I know magic does not split, I ment with diamond slpitting because its made of the four elements. So diamond would split to water and water+magic=wizard. And I know on adroid we can't get the crafted dragons. That's what I mentioned about if ios could breed because they have access to the craft dragons.

Has anyone here on an ios ever heard of breeding a craft or ever tried is what I'm asking.

tsuki003
04-16-13, 11:06 PM
Anyways I tried contacting the poster on their wall bout explaining further what they said so we can all figure this out. Person is no way a newb though cause they're at lvl 94 and their island is amazing.

awsumum
04-16-13, 11:15 PM
Ok, I'm hanging my head in shame, my young kids home on school holidays, doing my head in!

I meant to write Anubis, not amethyst (I know amethyst only craft able). I DID breed wizard with magic and diamond, my diamond split! I also put 12 instead of 13 hrs for clockwork, but all these red yellow combos also making me crazy, I did breed it tho.

Thankyou for bringing my mistakes to my attention, tho! I'd hate to lead someone astray with my advice, now if I could get Helios and dark angel I'll be happy.

Feel free to add me guys, and thankyou for the compliment! Your island is beautiful too

Baraze
04-16-13, 11:18 PM
I didn't mean with magic splitting of course, I know magic does not split, I ment with diamond slpitting because its made of the four elements. So diamond would split to water and water+magic=wizard. And I know on adroid we can't get the crafted dragons. That's what I mentioned about if ios could breed because they have access to the craft dragons.

Has anyone here on an ios ever heard of breeding a craft or ever tried is what I'm asking.

Once I crafted my dragons I sold the original fire, forest, air, water, etc. i only use the crafts for breeding and when a fail would come id only get another original dragon and not one like id crafted. So its not possible. Id craft more than one but they eat too much, earn little and im at max habitats. Ive sold or traded almost all commons and some rares.

Baraze
04-16-13, 11:19 PM
Ok, I'm hanging my head in shame, my young kids home on school holidays, doing my head in!

I meant to write Anubis, not amethyst (I know amethyst only craft able). I DID breed wizard with magic and diamond, my diamond split! I also put 12 instead of 13 hrs for clockwork, but all these red yellow combos also making me crazy, I did breed it tho.

Thankyou for bringing my mistakes to my attention, tho! I'd hate to lead someone astray with my advice, now if I could get Helios and dark angel I'll be happy.

Feel free to add me guys, and thankyou for the compliment! Your island is beautiful too

Was it around the time when diamonds and infinities were doing wacky things?

tsuki003
04-16-13, 11:30 PM

Feel free to add me guys, and thankyou for the compliment! Your island is beautiful too thank you so much for coming back and explaining! Really do appreciate clearing everything up. So the diamond does split like I had previously thought and that was how you got wizard. And you did breed clockwork? That's amazing! Your the first to say they were able to breed it that I've read about!

RotomGuy
04-16-13, 11:33 PM
thank you so much for coming back and explaining! Really do appreciate clearing everything up. So the diamond does split like I had previously thought and that was how you got wizard. And you did breed clockwork? That's amazing! Your the first to say they were able to breed it that I've read about!

But Jake came and confirmed that Clockwork is definately not breedable?

tsuki003
04-16-13, 11:46 PM
Maybe a glitch with TL? I have no clue of course the answer except that. One of my actual neighbours had a glitch happen when they downloaded the Easter version of pet story that kept repeating old quests for gems that they already did then "rewarding" her with gems for "completing" the tasks. She said this went on for like 5-10 minutes and she ended up with over 40 gems!

awsumum
04-17-13, 02:02 AM
Yes! It was around the time diamond/infinity went funny!

I'm so sorry everyone for the confusion, I think my brain went for a walk, possibly found a bar! Lol

Please forgive me, didn't want to give anyone the wrong idea.

Thankyou for your understanding, such a boo boo on my first post, bit nervous about posting again, in case I do it again!

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 05:48 AM

haha yeah I thought so! You were talking about Magic. I have only bred Magic and Diamond once and that was for Peacock. I've heard of Magic splitting but it has never happened to me, I got Anubis as a DA fail.

When did you get Clockwork? What combos did you use?

kooky panda
04-17-13, 11:15 AM
haha yeah I thought so! You were talking about Magic. I have only bred Magic and Diamond once and that was for Peacock. I've heard of Magic splitting but it has never happened to me, I got Anubis as a DA fail.

When did you get Clockwork? What combos did you use?

I checked on this, and the Clockwork Dragon can not be a child dragon. You can only get this dragon from Spin the Wheel(IOS) or buy buying it with gold.

elitaserina
04-17-13, 11:24 AM
thanks!

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 11:29 AM
I checked on this, and the Clockwork Dragon can not be a child dragon. You can only get this dragon from Spin the Wheel(IOS) or buy buying it with gold.

Thanks, lol I got my hopes up but thanks for confirming. ;)

elitaserina
04-17-13, 11:30 AM
i really suck at this! i bread aether and love dragon and got ten hour breed time any clues?

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 11:52 AM
i really suck at this! i bread aether and love dragon and got ten hour breed time any clues?

You got Coral.

elitaserina
04-17-13, 12:03 PM
that is not what i need at all! hahah ****

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 12:23 PM
It happens lol

maxnono
04-17-13, 01:15 PM
To breed coral it is magic+water

elitaserina
04-17-13, 05:32 PM
how come when i bread most of the time i only get the combination of one parent?

nona11209
04-17-13, 06:02 PM
Bred air and night and I got a 14 hour breed time? Can black break down to purple and blue and still keep the black to be a single parent breed or am I missing another possibility?

hamadrys
04-17-13, 06:03 PM
You got Illusion. I don't believe anything else fits your breeding combo with a 14 hours time. Congrats !

hamadrys
04-17-13, 06:04 PM
Ok, sorry, my mistake, you got Mist. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

nona11209
04-17-13, 06:09 PM
Duh! I knew I was looking at it wrong.

elitaserina
04-17-13, 07:07 PM
when your trying for a specific dragon is it better to breed the same pair over and over or should you mix it up and take breaks between? i'm worried that if you do it back to back the game gets stuck giving you the same dragon

tsuki003
04-17-13, 09:10 PM
Alright, I'm in desperate need of a diamond dragon I have come to realize again.....

Please offer your ultimate recommendations for parents!!

maxnono
04-17-13, 10:30 PM
The most populated combinaison for diamond is the island+eagle or other combinaison with element fire air forest and water.

RotomGuy
04-17-13, 10:53 PM
Alright, I'm in desperate need of a diamond dragon I have come to realize again.....

I'm going to be peculiar, and say Hypnotic and Forestfire.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 12:12 AM
I'm going to be peculiar, and say Hypnotic and Forestfire.I have neither of those XD lol

MonkeyMomma76
04-18-13, 12:21 AM

I just got my first diamond by breeding Caesar and Mythic. I guess it was a match made in heaven ;-))

noir77
04-18-13, 02:07 AM
I'm going to be peculiar, and say Hypnotic and Forestfire.

I do, and in need of my first diamond too. Will give this combo a shot next, thanks :)

OT but was anyone shocked when they epiced their passion? It's huge. big tail, big wings, big horns, flying/stepping over everyone

lollipop_rp
04-18-13, 04:38 AM

Scarecrow x virtue
(alternative account)

picklylily
04-18-13, 04:41 AM

Try your "new" dragons. This trick seems to work for me.
Got mine with Luck-Charm and Night-Super when I got them fairly new. :3

lollipop_rp
04-18-13, 04:41 AM
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/fa0795c7b2223e9764b39cf854d69d8c_zps7d10c821.jpg

So. I was breeding mirage x night so I could work on a few hybrids but I noticed that I got a twelve hour time. I check the game guide and here are the possible dragon outcomes.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/PDAGuppies/8acdd9406c756e668c6828ed5619a16d_zpse5d34d9d.jpg

The dragons winter and Mermaid are not possible outcomes. Any ideas on which. Of the four dragons it. Could be?

picklylily
04-18-13, 04:46 AM
The dragons winter and Mermaid are not possible outcomes. Any ideas on which. Of the four dragons it. Could be?

Could be any of the four. So the pair took on only two of the colors-- red and yellow. :3

picklylily
04-18-13, 04:48 AM
Could be any of the THREE . So the pair took on only two of the colors-- red and yellow. :3

I mean the famous THREE: mythic, firestorm and Easter. :3 oopsie

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 07:29 AM
You could have Mythic, Easter, Firestorm or Mistmoth. Goodluck! :D

maxnono
04-18-13, 09:39 AM
The easter is fire+air

annbluebird
04-18-13, 09:47 AM
The easter is fire+air

yes but night is made with water/magic - magic is fire/water and mirage is water/air/fire
=> you see that you can have an easter fire/air with that combo

maxnono
04-18-13, 09:49 AM
Ok i didn't know this possibility

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 11:09 AM
OMG I am about to scream!! I'm trying for a diamond and I just bred my new Four Leaf with my Charm and I got a 10 hour breed time....means I got another fruitful or coral!!! I do NOT understand how every freaking combo I try fails.

Anyuszko
04-18-13, 11:20 AM
I am relative new on this game. I was breeding diamond with athlete and got a 44 hour breeding Dragon. What Can it be? For example, Can it be a gold? There is no yellow in athlete just blue and red, but in diamond Can be yellow.

Anyuszko
04-18-13, 11:24 AM
By the way, I got my diamond with continuously breeding coral with scarecrow (5 different elements), and it succeeded like 3rd őr 4th time.

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 11:35 AM
I am relative new on this game. I was breeding diamond with athlete and got a 44 hour breeding Dragon. What Can it be? For example, Can it be a gold? There is no yellow in athlete just blue and red, but in diamond Can be yellow.

You got Crusader, congrats!

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:14 PM
Crusader is hard to breed

lollipop_rp
04-18-13, 12:18 PM
It was a firestorm.....
But now I got another twelve hour breed..... Night x aether. I think it is Mistmoth :) :D

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:19 PM
Night+aether.... Probably illusion dragon

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 12:32 PM
It was a firestorm.....
But now I got another twelve hour breed..... Night x aether. I think it is Mistmoth :) :D

It is Mistmoth. :D

Night+aether.... Probably illusion dragon

Illusion is 14 hours....

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:36 PM
Ok, it is mismoth.

Anyuszko
04-18-13, 12:38 PM
You got Crusader, congrats!

Thank you :)
But: can it be any of the following:
Diamond
Gold

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:40 PM
Diamond+gold? Crusader?

tsuki003
04-18-13, 12:43 PM
Ok, in response to everyone: I don't have ceaser, mythic (who can afford that habitat lol), or scarecrow. I do have virtue, kite both at epic and coral almost to epic at lvl 9.

Yes I was suprised by passions epic form! It is huge lol I named mine "HotLovin" but might rename it to "BigLovin" now lol. For where I put mine behind my light habitat on the upper island, my passion will actually overlap my light dragons and looks like she's stepping on them...

As for new deagons I have dawntree almost done in the nest but that will take a week to get to epic. Got wizard new almost to epic, kite of course is new if I haven't mentioned that enough, passion, and I think my genie or familiar too

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:45 PM
You have peacock?

elitaserina
04-18-13, 12:47 PM
you have awesome luck!

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:49 PM
What is the most difficult dragon to breed?

Anyuszko
04-18-13, 12:50 PM
Diamond+gold? Crusader?

No. My question is: breeding diamond with athletic can end only with crusader? Or can it be "simply" diamond, or gold, or some other?

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:53 PM
You can't breed diamond with crusader or gold because are diamond hybrids

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 12:55 PM
forest+forest for dawn tree is a total fail so far for me. 10 tries in and all I keep getting is another forest. I decided to try fairy and four leaf and got another fruitful......so irritated right now not even kidding because at least with the forest it's only a 30 second fail but now I have a 10 hour fail in my den....

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:57 PM
To the dawntree, try light+forest. For the four-leaf, try forest+air or air+forest

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 12:58 PM

O_O lolwut?!

Anyuszko
04-18-13, 01:02 PM

No. Currently i am breeding diamond with athletic.

The question is, what dragon can I get?

Only crusader ?
Or cAn it be diamond. , gold , maybe other?

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:02 PM
O_O lolwut?!

The first time you breed a diamond dragon, you don't have yet diamond hybrids because you don't have diamond dragon! Impossible to breed this with crusader of gold

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:26 PM
To the dawntree, try light+forest. For the four-leaf, try forest+air or air+forest

I don't have a light :(

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:27 PM
Try forest+forest

tsuki003
04-18-13, 01:28 PM
You have peacock?not yet v.v I was gonna try it once my genie is epic....

Im feeling like a total fail as a breeder I gotta say. You guys all have such great dragons where i havent even fully gone for my magics+fires, magics+waters, or even my waters+greens after island XP there are just too many limiteds to deal with @.@

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=maxnono;601378]Try forest+forest[/QUOTE

I have 10 times so far and got nothing but another forest..... I wonder if it's because i'm on a kindle? maybe the dawntree isn't available to me..... wouldn't surprise me at all to be honest.

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:30 PM
Retry.

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:33 PM
Retry.

FINALLY!!! JFC that was a pain in the butt lol....

tsuki003
QUOTE=elitaserina;601289]you have awesome luck![/QUOTE] thank you!

What is the most difficult dragon to breed?right now its diamond XP lol

maxnono
No. For me it's the EASTER.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 01:34 PM
Retry.it took me 11 tries with forest+forest. It takes a lil bit but with having to only wait to 30 seconds per fail it really isn't that bad

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:35 PM
No. For me it's the EASTER.

I've tried for the easter a few times but keep getting firestorm.

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:36 PM
Retry again. It is not a dragon rare!

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:37 PM
it took me 11 tries with forest+forest. It takes a lil bit but with having to only wait to 30 seconds per fail it really isn't that bad

no, the 30 sec fail def makes it not bad but I tried to trick it and do fairy/four leaf and got another fruitful so I had to spend 20 gold to speed up the breeding and hatching process. My own fault for thinking I could trick it lol.

I have one in the den now so it's all good.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 01:37 PM
No. For me it's the EASTER.oy he was an annoyance too lol I tried my scorpion and honeybee +air like ton of times then just stuck with fire+air like twice and got it.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 01:39 PM
no, the 30 sec fail def makes it not bad but I tried to trick it and do fairy/four leaf and got another fruitful so I had to spend 20 gold to speed up the breeding and hatching process. My own fault for thinking I could trick it lol.

I have one in the den now so it's all good.
Well thats good, congrats! That 26 hours is a wait >.<

maxnono
04-18-13, 01:39 PM
I try 46 times!!!!

tsuki003
04-18-13, 01:49 PM
I try 46 times!!!!for easter!??? 0.0

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 01:50 PM
Well thats good, congrats! That 26 hours is a wait >.<

yeah, I usually speed them up but I'm trying to learn patience.... I hate waiting though.

elitaserina
04-18-13, 01:58 PM
easter has been impossible for me I've gotten firestorm every time

glitterbabies
04-18-13, 02:05 PM
easter has been impossible for me I've gotten firestorm every time

same here.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 02:20 PM
I got it like the first week it came out but it was hell cause of the breed time being just like firestorm. If I could breed one and give it to you I so would T.T stupid android.

All I can say is I used epics of both and channeled positive thoughts ;) lol jk like that ever actually works. I think easter is air then fire right? I'll assume you've tried the air in epic on left and fire in epic on right continuously for like 5+ times right? Repeating breeding patterns can help in theory. I'm sorry but I'm just trying to think of anything that might help.

elitaserina
04-18-13, 04:50 PM
hey thanks! i will try that. i just figured out the gem thing and i haven't tried having them be the same age. does it work better when they are epics?

elitaserina
04-18-13, 05:14 PM
has anyone tried for the cosmic dragon yet? how did you figure out that peacock was magic/air?

lainy28
04-18-13, 05:25 PM
Im also on kindle an got dawntree first time with Forest Forest

tsuki003
04-18-13, 05:55 PM
hey thanks! i will try that. i just figured out the gem thing and i haven't tried having them be the same age. does it work better when they are epics?not really sure but whenever I am going for something of a high gold count, especially higher than the parent dragons, then I most usually use both epics. Definitely couldn't hurt at least.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 06:01 PM
has anyone tried for the cosmic dragon yet? how did you figure out that peacock was magic/air?originally in the peacock forum it was mentioned as being magic+air as well as in the egg chart but in DS it is only a magic gem listed. I've heard combonations mostly of diamond+magic/amethyst working but, for people like me without a diamond yet, there has also been note of magic+genie, magic+magic, or even rarer magic+air working too but, since the breed time is the same as trickster, it can be complicated.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 06:05 PM
Oh and unless you have 6 million in coin laying around for the habitat, I don't think many have actually tried for cosmic yet. But in the cosmic forum it is mentioned some parents that worked for people and got it, who I don't think were even trying, who can't yet afford the habitat.

tsuki003
04-18-13, 07:52 PM
Got my breed den empty and was trying to think of what to toss in so I say, "wth, never have tried magic+fire." ....now I have a 32 hour wait for titan T.T tho I did not have him, I did not particularly want to spend 32 hours right now on him XP

elitaserina
04-18-13, 08:13 PM
ya i saw how expensive that was. looks like he is out of the question. so breeding a diamond? i hear its four elements. has that worked out for anybody?

accisse
04-18-13, 09:02 PM
Does the Tiny Dragon's pink element split when breeding, like a Virtue? Or does it always stay pink? Cos I just bred my tiny with night dragon and got a 11 hr time. But don't want to get my hopes up yet just in case it turns out to be an athletic dragon... if the pink split. So, does it split?

noir77
04-18-13, 09:06 PM
Does the Tiny Dragon's pink element split when breeding, like a Virtue? Or does it always stay pink? Cos I just bred my tiny with night dragon and got a 11 hr time. But don't want to get my hopes up yet just in case it turns out to be an athletic dragon... if the pink split. So, does it split?

Yes it splits. I've bred Tiny a few time with Night and it did every time.

accisse
04-18-13, 09:14 PM
Yes it splits. I've bred Tiny a few time with Night and it did every time.

Good thing I didn't speed it up from excitement! Especially with the double the price for speeding up thing going on...

noir77
04-18-13, 09:27 PM
Good thing I didn't speed it up from excitement! Especially with the double the price for speeding up thing going on...

You could still have mask! fingers crossed :D

lbug1124
04-18-13, 09:42 PM
has anyone tried for the cosmic dragon yet? how did you figure out that peacock was magic/air?

Cosmic is air plus magic, my fails were genie and peacock

lbug1124
04-18-13, 09:49 PM
I have a nbr with all the diamond dragons . He told me firestorm and island over and over took 20 times got my first diamond. His first took 59 tries he just keeps repeating. It works but Arggghh!

kiwiscot09
04-18-13, 09:59 PM
I have been trying to bread an aurora for the last few days - island & magic most of the time. I've lost track of how many islands I've had to sell. I'm on Android & I'm starting to wonder if its not possible? Does any one have any suggestions? Both island & magic are level 7 (most of my dragons are only level 4-8)
Any help would be most appreciated:)

tsuki003
04-18-13, 10:06 PM
I have a nbr with all the diamond dragons . He told me firestorm and island over and over took 20 times got my first diamond. His first took 59 tries he just keeps repeating. It works but Arggghh!
.... I dont know if I could survive that many tries ._.

noir77
04-18-13, 10:07 PM
I have been trying to bread an aurora for the last few days - island & magic most of the time. I've lost track of how many islands I've had to sell. I'm on Android & I'm starting to wonder if its not possible? Does any one have any suggestions? Both island & magic are level 7 (most of my dragons are only level 4-8)
Any help would be most appreciated:)

I got my aurora with serpent 7 + charm 5. It's a great combo, also gave me mermaid, forestfire and rightheart when I first started playing.

kiwiscot09
04-18-13, 10:25 PM
Thank you! I've just put them to breed & there is a 15 hour breeding time so cross fingers :) (they are both the same levels as you did too) :)

noir77
04-18-13, 11:16 PM
Thank you! I've just put them to breed & there is a 15 hour breeding time so cross fingers :) (they are both the same levels as you did too) :)

yay! :D I need an atlantis myself so maybe I should go back to this trusty combo again ;)

annbluebird
04-19-13, 07:22 AM
Hello :-) maybe someone could answer to that
One of my neighbor (lev 65) tried for a dawn tree dragon with forest/forest - usually 26h to breed - well she has 2days breeding time!! What s that?

maxnono
04-19-13, 08:31 AM
Yes i have breed light+forest for the dawntree and i have a breeding time of 2 days too...

danni7788
04-19-13, 09:38 AM
One of my neighbor (lev 65) tried for a dawn tree dragon with forest/forest - usually 26h to breed - well she has 2days breeding time!! What s that?

That's dawn tree. Anything over 24 hours shows up as 2 days. Congrats to your neighbor :)

elitaserina
04-19-13, 09:42 AM
i have had the same problem! i gave up trying to breed an aurora! i get islands every time.!

elitaserina
04-19-13, 11:07 AM
how do you breed a passion? i have that habitat so i guess i need the dragons. i only get rght heart never could get a left one. now that passion is leaving i want to give it a try before it goes

RotomGuy
04-19-13, 11:23 AM
how do you breed a passion? i have that habitat so i guess i need the dragons. i only get rght heart never could get a left one. now that passion is leaving i want to give it a try before it goes

If you don't have both Heart dragons, you can't get a Passion.

elitaserina
04-19-13, 11:25 AM
awesome!

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 12:03 PM
I got impatient & sped it up - it was the aurora!! Try that combo, I'm stoked it worked first time. My next one was a leopard which really amazed me (that was light & air I think, & both of them are only a level 6 lol) trying now for a fairy, land worm & sea breeze. No suck luck yet (prob because I keep speeding things up lol)

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 01:28 PM
I've now got an Atlantas hatching from the same combo (serpent & charm) so massive thank yous!! I'm going to be very good this time & wait it out - its on the nest lol

elitaserina
04-19-13, 01:34 PM
you got a leopard with serpent and charm?

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 01:37 PM
you got a leopard with serpent and charm?

Read the posts above again...

elitaserina
04-19-13, 01:41 PM
ha ya......

annbluebird
04-19-13, 01:55 PM

That's dawn tree. Anything over 24 hours shows up as 2 days. Congrats to your neighbor :)

NO dawn tree dragon shows 26hrs ! I have one it was write 26hrs not 2 days !

elitaserina
04-19-13, 02:57 PM
bred my air and magic going for peacock got an 8 hour time. hoping it's genie, if i get cosmic i would be in trouble! lol

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 03:33 PM
1 mermaid on its way thanks to serpent & charm again - I'm loving this combo lol
Off topic but would any one mind if I added them as a friend? I've added a few people from "please add me" but I find a lot of them aren't playing any more. No worries if not :)

elitaserina
04-19-13, 03:52 PM
add me if you want

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 04:18 PM
add me if you want

Thank you, have done :)

annbluebird
04-19-13, 04:24 PM
breeding night/genie should give at least peacock - cosmic and illusion + some others. Do you have any idea about the % risks to have a magic fail in this combo?

tsuki003
04-19-13, 08:36 PM
For a diamond, is it recommended that parents be of equal lvls?

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 08:46 PM
For a diamond, is it recommended that parents be of equal lvls?

It doesn't matter...

Tiny/9 & Fruitful/8
Mask/10 & Mirage/6

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 09:10 PM
Does any one have any tips for fairy? I've been trying forest & air but so far no luck

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 09:30 PM
Does any one have any tips for fairy? I've been trying forest & air but so far no luck

I just got one with Mythic/Poison.
I got my first one with Magic/Fruitful.

tsuki003
04-19-13, 10:01 PM
I just did coral+luck hoping for diamond and got 8 hours...if its a cosmic then I will cry

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 11:01 PM
I just did coral+luck hoping for diamond and got 8 hours...if its a cosmic then I will cry

There is no yellow in there so you're good... anyway, you got Fuzzy :p

cedkugedchgd
04-19-13, 11:39 PM

fuzzy's got green!

funnyrandomness5112
04-19-13, 11:41 PM
fuzzy's got green!
Fuzzy is Common/8hrs/Green White

kiwiscot09
04-19-13, 11:57 PM

I've just done the same combo & have a 23 hour breeding time. I'm only level 32 so it will be interesting to see the out come - could be another night I guess but not what I used first time lol

funnyrandomness5112
04-20-13, 12:57 AM
I've just done the same combo & have a 23 hour breeding time. I'm only level 32 so it will be interesting to see the out come - could be another night I guess but not what I used first time lol

Night is the only 23 Hour you can get from That combo.

carabellexo
04-20-13, 02:03 AM
Look what dragon I got!!

carabellexo
04-20-13, 02:05 AM
Also I'm stuck on what this dragon this is.. Parakeet and night = 8 hours??

liebyra
04-20-13, 03:05 AM

Anyway, you can't get Diamond with that combo. Maybe your time is halved and it's an Aether.....

salinho
04-20-13, 03:11 AM
I'm going insane with the new breeding rules. I try for a night hybrid, get 12 hours breeding time - whazam, it's a water dragon! Seriously, this stuff is sucking all the fun out of the game. I am so glad i never invested any gold in this!!

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 05:36 AM
fuzzy's got green!

Shup :3

Anyway, you can't get Diamond with that combo. Maybe your time is halved and it's an Aether.....

^^This

ganodustin
04-20-13, 05:41 AM
night + air = whizard
are you kidding? =='

riniocha1
04-20-13, 05:48 AM
night + air = whizard
are you kidding? =='

Night split just like pink...

ganodustin
04-20-13, 05:49 AM
Yes i have breed light+forest for the dawntree and i have a breeding time of 2 days too...

that must be pegasus

ganodustin
04-20-13, 05:50 AM
Night split just like pink...

i got fail times like that so many times. it made me confused.

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 05:51 AM
that must be pegasus

Pegasus or Dawn Tree.

ganodustin
04-20-13, 05:55 AM

i dont really know, but i got love dragon using chocolate with diamond. i guess it does split.

ganodustin
04-20-13, 05:58 AM
Pegasus or Dawn Tree.

in my own opinion, light does not result in pure color. i always end up getting a light hybrid.

carabellexo
04-20-13, 06:08 AM
that must be pegasus

I got my dawn tree with parakeet and chocolate

maxnono
04-20-13, 06:33 AM
It's a pegasus? How is the time for a dawntree?

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 06:44 AM
i dont really know, but i got love dragon using chocolate with diamond. i guess it does split.

Pink does split to red & light... that is how you got Love.

in my own opinion, light does not result in pure color. i always end up getting a light hybrid.

Fact: Dawn Tree is light/green combo or green/green... and it's super rare. So breeding light/green would make it harder to get becaue of all the other common and rare light/green dragons.

It's a pegasus? How is the time for a dawntree?

You're boring me now, you've been told a 1000 times by many other people on the forum about Dawn Tree...

glitterbabies
04-20-13, 07:09 AM
tried for diamond again and again I'm getting a magic!!

20 hour fail time blows but I'm not wasting gold speeding it up only to have another fail when I try again.

ganodustin
04-20-13, 07:20 AM
Pink does split to red & light... that is how you got Love.

Fact: Dawn Tree is light/green combo or green/green... and it's super rare. So breeding light/green would make it harder to get becaue of all the other common and rare light/green dragons.

You're boring me now, you've been told a 1000 times by many other people on the forum about Dawn Tree...

okay, i guess it's just like atlas. it's displayed as pure mythic, but it's actaully mythic/green/purple. am i right?

DragonTan1
04-20-13, 07:23 AM
okay, i guess it's just like atlas. it's displayed as pure mythic, but it's actaully mythic/green/purple. am i right?

100% correct! :)

tonguelashing
04-20-13, 07:56 AM
I finally got A Dark Angel dragon!!! Put it on the nest last night :D I was so hesitant to try to speed up breeding as I didn't want it to be another night dragon. So I waited, and my jaw hit the floor when I saw the egg!

The really interesting thing about this, is I've been breeding diamond/night non-stop on this account for a few weeks...and on another account breeding night/light non-stop for almost the same amount of time. I got moon at virtually the exact same time, at least the same day, that I got DA. I find that very interesting.

Anyone have thoughts on that?

elitaserina
04-20-13, 12:24 PM
woohooo!! i have three genie dragons finally able to complete a goal! now i am breeding my night and air for a bat or mistmoth or anything new. only been getting mist dragons though it sucks that i have to wait 28 hours for one to be done but they are staying in the den till i get a bat!

maxnono
04-20-13, 12:33 PM
How to breed genie dragon?

elitaserina
04-20-13, 12:43 PM
How to breed genie dragon?
i got my genie mostly by breeding my night and air. air in left night in right. i also got one breeding my air and magic.

maxnono
04-20-13, 12:46 PM
Ok thanks

tsuki003
04-20-13, 01:08 PM
Luck is yellow and green