PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

nbella1414
03-20-13, 10:49 PM
I can't tell if you're serious or not...

Lol. You can get that ugly little thing with just about any green and yellow breeding! Ugh! At least they're useful for trading.

ginrae22
03-20-13, 10:54 PM
So I've noticed that while trying for the new pink and black dragons I keep getting a lot of rare and super rare dragons. I have tried for justice and gotten a laser light and tusker. While trying for the moon dragon I have gotten two aether dragons... I find this interesting. If it keeps up tough ill be annoyed because I really want my new pink and black dragons...

nbella1414
03-20-13, 10:59 PM
Be prepared for annoyance then because pink and black are splitting more than ever. :-/

RotomGuy
03-21-13, 12:18 AM
Breeding Lightning and Night secretly hoping for a Moon, Goblin or Kite. Maybe I should replace Night with Deep and also hope for a Diamond.

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 01:40 AM
Lol. You can get that ugly little thing with just about any green and yellow breeding! Ugh! At least they're useful for trading.

I have 7 to evolve then I'll trade them, I wish you didn't have to evolve them first! They all would be gone by now lol

ginrae22
03-21-13, 01:44 PM
Be prepared for annoyance then because pink and black are splitting more than ever. :-/

Yeah I'm starting to see that!!! Makes me sad.

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 01:52 PM
Tiny + Genie = 12 hours... I have no idea what it could be?!

knj00
03-21-13, 01:54 PM
Tiny + Genie = 12 hours... I have no idea what it could be?!

Firestorm or Easter

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 02:03 PM
Firestorm or Easter

Thanks. So the pink broke down into red? I still don't understand the breaking down thing but I hope it's the Easter dragon!

staylor2013
03-21-13, 04:26 PM
I have question, I hope someone can help. Is there a breeding/summoning website and/or a website that shows what the eggs look like for each dragon. Sites like the ones that are up for Tiny Castle & Tiny Dinosaurs? If so, can someone post the links to the . Thanks

DragonTan1
03-21-13, 04:51 PM
I have question, I hope someone can help. Is there a breeding/summoning website and/or a website that shows what the eggs look like for each dragon. Sites like the ones that are up for Tiny Castle & Tiny Dinosaurs? If so, can someone post the links to the . Thanks

I use this, it has everything you want right here.. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

staylor2013
03-22-13, 07:18 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out. Have a great day

kbrown0410
03-22-13, 09:44 AM
Lately I've been using Caesar and Super in my nest (in between attempting dark and pink hybrids), and been pretty successful in getting dragons I haven't got before. So far I've bred a Pegasus, a Leopard, a Rose, an Aether and a Titan (as well as various duplicates). Figured that if four colours are needed for a diamond, then surely the 6 main colours would have a better chance

Mani_Sari
03-22-13, 10:46 AM
Figured that if four colours are needed for a diamond, then surely the 6 main colours would have a better chance

6 colors actually decreases the chances at diamond and have more odds of being another dragon. Although I can relate to getting dragons i'm still missing by doing random breeds. I was trying for an Atlantis for a whole week just breeding blue/green with no luck. Finally got bored and bred Fairy/Athletic and poof 15 hr egg lol.

kittycountess
03-22-13, 11:47 AM
I have a breeding question: what do you suppose I'll get if I bred two Crusader dragons? Another Crusader? Or is there a possibility for a Diamond?

kwhales
03-22-13, 02:44 PM
I have a breeding question: what do you suppose I'll get if I bred two Crusader dragons? Another Crusader? Or is there a possibility for a Diamond?

Crusader or fire would be the outcome. But the way breeding has been going, anything is possible.

nbella1414
03-22-13, 05:32 PM
I'm only missing Gold and Unicorn now. I tried about 60 times yesterday for gold and came up with nothing.

Unicorn just seems like it will take foorreevveerr to get with 33 hour fails. Are there any combos that have worked besides diamond/ virtue? I may never breed it.

Any ideas on either?

ghezal18
03-22-13, 11:02 PM
i got a diamond a couple of days ago with right heart + parakeet while trying for snowman
i got snowman today with wild + landworm :D

candy2candy2
03-23-13, 12:16 AM
i got a diamond a couple of days ago with right heart + parakeet while trying for snowman
i got snowman today with wild + landworm :D

Thanx for the ideea, i just got 2 days - 44 gold by breeding left heart + fruitful :)
Yeeeeeah Diamond!!

ginrae22
03-23-13, 12:58 PM
Thanx for the ideea, i just got 2 days - 44 gold by breeding left heart + fruitful :)
Yeeeeeah Diamond!!

See I read these posts by all these people saying how they got their diamonds so I think okay maybe I can too haha but I feel like you all just got really really lucky and that it's probably not going to happen for me lol. So I get hopeful then disappointed. But I won't give up...

kwhales
03-23-13, 01:28 PM
See I read these posts by all these people saying how they got their diamonds so I think okay maybe I can too haha but I feel like you all just got really really lucky and that it's probably not going to happen for me lol. So I get hopeful then disappointed. But I won't give up...

I got another diamond this morning with scarecrow and night. Give it a try.

SparklingTown
03-23-13, 01:37 PM
How come a Virtue Dragon and a Forest Dragon can end up with a Pegasus Egg?
I have checked the breeding time and the egg picture and its a match!
I thought I could only bread a Pegasus if I had a Diamond and a Forest, for example...

RotomGuy
03-23-13, 01:41 PM
I thought I could only bread a Pegasus if I had a Diamond and a Forest, for example...

The Pegasus is Forest and Light, not Forest and Diamond. The Virtue split into Light and made a Pegasus.

SparklingTown

I meant breed, not bread! Lol

kbrown0410

Well, Pegasus is a light hybrid, not a diamond. Also, Pink is not a strong colour like purple (neither is dark) so when breeding it can break down into white and red

SparklingTown
03-23-13, 01:42 PM
The Pegasus is Forest and Light, not Forest and Diamond. The Virtue split into Light and made a Pegasus.

Oh... That explains my stupidity! Lol
Thanx!

StarCrossOne
03-23-13, 02:19 PM
Red and black breeding with a 33 hour breed time? What is it!?

DragonTan1
03-23-13, 03:49 PM
Red and black breeding with a 33 hour breed time? What is it!?

Virtue is the only 33 hour dragon.

salinho
03-23-13, 05:41 PM
I got another diamond this morning with scarecrow and night. Give it a try.

What, another one??? :o

kwhales
03-23-13, 05:59 PM
What, another one??? :o

Yeah. I swore off breeding 4 elements or more because i always get diamond. So this morning, what do I do? Breed 6 elements and bam, diamond.
Really want to give one or two to you. For free.

islandvivi
03-23-13, 06:25 PM
Is there some issue with the virtue dragon?, so far I've tried to breed it with a yellow and a white, and all I keep getting is the love dragon.. *sigh*

StarCrossOne
03-23-13, 06:55 PM
Virtue is the only 33 hour dragon.

Wonderful, one more Virtue to add to the family. Was hoping for something else... :(

tonguelashing
03-23-13, 11:22 PM
Is there some issue with the virtue dragon?, so far I've tried to breed it with a yellow and a white, and all I keep getting is the love dragon.. *sigh*

It can break down into it's base colors (light and fire) and thus any combination of colors, including it's own are possible outcomes. Though, it seems to be harder to get pink and black hybrids lately as it seems TL adjusted the breeding rules when Dark Angel came out.

ghezal18
03-24-13, 12:03 AM
i was trying for tiny dragon with virtue + light but ended up with tusker -_-

DragonTan1
03-24-13, 12:10 AM
Is it possible to get Virtue while breeding Virtue + another dragon that isn't have red or light?
Could Virtue break down to red & light and use his own colours to make another Virtue?

cedkugedchgd
03-24-13, 04:30 AM
can you breed a dark angel dragon with mercury and night?

kwhales
03-24-13, 06:24 AM
Is it possible to get Virtue while breeding Virtue + another dragon that isn't have red or light?
Could Virtue break down to red & light and use his own colours to make another Virtue?

Yes. People have been getting virture from just about any pairing. It has become very common (too common) for a breeding to take the elements from just one parent. That's why getting dark and pink hybrids is becoming so hard to get.

opanugie
03-24-13, 07:15 AM
please help, i havent got elf dragon, any combo to get one? i did fruitful and parakeet got alot of fruitful, emerald and topaz got fruitful either, please help, i got feeling the elf is going got the limit time next after the snowman

cynnabug
03-24-13, 09:12 AM
I've been trying for a Left and Right Heart for ages. Bred an Athletic and Light, hoping I wouldn't get another stupid Magic. First I got Love, and am now waiting 33 hours for a Virtue. I'm glad it's dragons I haven't bred before, but these Hearts are driving me insane. -.-

DragonTan1
03-24-13, 12:24 PM
Yes. People have been getting virture from just about any pairing. It has become very common (too common) for a breeding to take the elements from just one parent. That's why getting dark and pink hybrids is becoming so hard to get.

I didn't think it was possible but thanks for the info.

please help, i havent got elf dragon, any combo to get one? i did fruitful and parakeet got alot of fruitful, emerald and topaz got fruitful either, please help, i got feeling the elf is going got the limit time next after the snowman

I thought I got it while trying for Fruitful but I was wrong... I used Forest + Fruitful for Elf, goodluck.

I've been trying for a Left and Right Heart for ages. Bred an Athletic and Light, hoping I wouldn't get another stupid Magic. First I got Love, and am now waiting 33 hours for a Virtue. I'm glad it's dragons I haven't bred before, but these Hearts are driving me insane. -.-

I got RightHeart trying for Diamond with Firestorm & Island... I'm hoping I get LeftHeart when I try for Diamond again lol

kittycountess
03-24-13, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know of a way to get a second Diamond dragon using the one you already have or any of its hybrids?

bryanjdbalot
03-26-13, 02:03 AM
ive been breeding diamond x air for gold after 300+ tries still no gold.is there a problem breeding this dragon atm?or shall i try air hybrids instead i really want to hve gold dragon.but it hates me..

s_lynne
03-26-13, 03:03 PM
I just recently started playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and ALL my combos result in Magic Dragons.

FireStorm and Mist= Magic
RightHeart and LeftHeart= Magic
Athletic and Coral= Magic
Charm and Elf= Magic
Wild and Super=Magic

I haven't been able to get anything else but Magic. Am I goin crazy or what??:mad:

hamadrys
03-26-13, 03:08 PM
Other people have had crazy breedings with odd results too. I do not know what is going on... That is a wild coincidence though...!

kwhales
03-26-13, 03:38 PM
Does the drgaon you are going after have the purple element in it? If not, take it out of the equation. If it does, you may want to go after a different dragon with no purple in it for awhile, just to give yourself a break from magics. or use magic if you need purple. Who knows, it may help.

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:39 PM
I just recently started playin on my Galaxy Note 2 and ALL my combos result in Magic Dragons.

FireStorm and Mist= Magic
RightHeart and LeftHeart= Magic
Athletic and Coral= Magic
Charm and Elf= Magic
Wild and Super=Magic

I haven't been able to get anything else but Magic. Am I goin crazy or what??:mad:

All of these have red and blue = magic and magic is a very common outcome. I'd do what kwhales suggests and try for something without those colors to give yourself a 20 hr break :D

tonguelashing
03-26-13, 04:41 PM
PS: This isn't android specific..it's more of a general breeding question and should go in the breeding thread...http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41416-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories

s_lynne
03-26-13, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the advice. I have to wait 20hrs before I can try something else. :)

hamadrys
03-26-13, 05:43 PM
You poor thing...all these magics :(
I feel your pain. I have a Sunrise in the den right now. The second one in 3 days, ugh.

FlamingInferno
03-27-13, 06:47 AM
I have a question what is Breeding Boost? I go 32 hour breeding after i pressed it using magic and fire

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 08:13 AM
I have a question what is Breeding Boost? I go 32 hour breeding after i pressed it using magic and fire

Breeding boost is a new feature on iOS that increases the chances of getting a rare dragon, although you can still get a common but I always get a rare dragon when I use it. Looks like you got yourself a Titan.

FlamingInferno
03-27-13, 08:32 AM
Too bad :( I already got a titan. I wanted a cupid wah wah

jovanisto
03-27-13, 06:50 PM
Based on observation : when new dragons come out, i can almost never get them straight away. I spent 6 weeks to get an elf, and 3 weeks trying unsuccessfully for a passion. I then tried 2 weeks unsuccessfully for a cupid.

Now, i got cupid and passion in two days interval. Took me only 4 tries, total, for the two dragons.

My theory is that there is a "pool" of rare, super rare and extra rare dragons per min/hour/day, and that once the pool is empty, you get only common. So when you try for a dragon and everyone else is, you have a very hard time and you have to be very lucky. When you try when people are not (for instance right now everybody wants a bunny or a mask), well then, the odds are much better.

Of course, it's just a theory !

bakeryipad2
03-29-13, 04:38 AM
I just thought of a way to see the chance of NOT getting a dragon you want. Now I believe this has already been thought of and if it was then I will ask teamlava to close this topic.
Now lets say your breeding Fire and Air dragon.
The out comes would be:
Firestorm(50 gold)
Eagle(400 gold)
Scorpian(500 gold)
honeybee(500 gold)
Mythic(500 gold)
Easter(600 gold)
If all of their gold values were divided by 50 and put into a ratio then it would look like this:
Firestorm:Eagle:Scorpion:Honeybee:Mythic:Easter
1:8:10:10:10:12 Total:41
Therefore,
The chance of NOT getting firestorm is 1/41
The chance of NOT getting eagle is 8/41
The chance of NOT getting Scorpian is 10/41
Etc.
I hope this helps.

salinho
03-29-13, 04:49 AM
Oh. That's quite interesting. :o i wonder...

sollia
03-29-13, 07:36 AM
I'm not great with statistics but something about those numbers seems off to me.

Melodies4Life
03-29-13, 08:49 PM
Hmmm, I wonder.... Well, I stopped trying to breed a Honeybee, another Scorpion, or another Parakeet because it just was not working in my favor. Yesterday, I gave it one las chance...ended up breeding a Mythic. Go figure...

tetangnamo
03-31-13, 12:19 AM
In chance of getting the dragon that you want you have to play hard for it. It's like youre playing a logic game. You should know what colors willyou combine. But for me, my patience getting shorter.

Sky3ver
03-31-13, 10:10 PM
If I breed eagle with wizard (I'm pretty sure what I'm breeding going to be a wizard since its magic with water and 22h :D) what are the dragons from that combination can produce?

cedkugedchgd
03-31-13, 11:10 PM
EAGLE + WIZARD

Magic Dragon * * Rare* * 20 *hours * 20
Night Dragon * * Rare* * 23 *hours * 23
Mythic Dragon * * Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Diamond Dragon * * Ultra Rare* * 2 *days * 44
Infinity Dragon * * Ultra Rare* * 2 *days * 40
Firestorm Dragon * * Common* * 12 *hours * 12
Eagle Dragon * * Rare* * 14 *hours * 14
Clockwork Dragon * * Super Rare* * 13 *hours * 13
Easter Dragon * * Super Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Honeybee Dragon * * Super Rare* * 10 *hours * 10
Scorpion Dragon * * Super Rare* * 13 *hours * 13
Athletic Dragon * * Rare* * 11 *hours * 11
Charm Dragon * * Common* * 16 *hours * 16
Cupid Dragon * * Rare* * 18 *hours * 18
Titan Dragon * * Rare* * 2 *days * 32
Planet Dragon * * Super Rare* * 19 *hours * 19
Mist Dragon * * Common* * 14 *hours * 14
Mindvolt Dragon * * Rare* * 22 *hours * 22
Clown Dragon * * Super Rare* * 7 *hours * 7
Seabreeze Dragon * * Super Rare* * 9 *hours * 9
Genie Dragon * * Common* * 8 *hours * 8
Trickster Dragon * * Rare* * 18 *hours * 18
Coral Dragon * * Common* * 10 *hours * 10
Wizard Dragon * * Rare* * 22 *hours * 22
Aether Dragon * * Super Rare* * 16 *hours * 16
Mistmoth Dragon * * Super Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Fireworks Dragon * * Rare* * 20 *hours * 20
Mirage Dragon * * Rare* * 11 *hours * 11
Super Dragon * * Rare* * 17 *hours * 17
LeftHeart Dragon * * Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
RightHeart Dragon

here you go :D

bonjane77
04-01-13, 12:02 AM
I'm at level 94, have expanded all that is possible. Haven't had a new egg in many, many weeks! Does TL also stop letting me get new eggs too? Am I finished as far as this game goes & need to start over again?

kwhales
04-01-13, 03:14 AM
TL does not stop you from getting new eggs. You probably just have all the easy ones. Keep trying. You cannot start over. You can sell everything then begin again, but if you are still missing dragons, keep trying.

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 04:20 AM
I get my Diamond soon, I don't have any black dragons and want to start breeding Diamond but with what dragon should I breed it? Should I try for black dragon and breed it with Night first and hope I get sme fails that I don't have? I don't know where to start, any tips would be great.

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 05:28 AM
I get my Diamond soon, I don't have any black dragons and want to start breeding Diamond but with what dragon should I breed it? Should I try for black dragon and breed it with Night first and hope I get sme fails that I don't have? I don't know where to start, any tips would be great.

If I were you I would do a Crusader Click-a-Thon. If you get 44 hours with Fire/Diamond Crusader. If you breed Forest/Diamond And get 32 Hours Quetzal, The Two easiest diamond hybrids to get.

staylor2013
04-01-13, 06:14 AM
I need some help please, I'm almost at level 17 & I'm having trouble getting dragons. The only ones I have & keep getting every time I breed are: FIRE, FOREST, LIFE, FIRESTORM, AIR, EAGLE, ELF, FRUITFUL, WATER, MAGIC, FOURLEAF & ISLAND. Can someone please help me & give me some breeding combos so I can get other dragons? I don't have any gold to buy any of the others. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

staylor2013
04-01-13, 06:26 AM
I just hatched a TRICKSTER DRAGON, so between the ones I have, what other ones can I get if I were to breed them? Thank you in advance for any help

annbluebird
04-01-13, 07:07 AM

If I wanted to bred for diamond I will try with caesar/virtue. it could bring some dragons I dont already have. (have a look in wiki DS) - (I would try to with night/caesar but ou dont have it) night was not easy but got it after 10 fails. not so much in fact ;) good luck!

annbluebird
04-01-13, 07:12 AM
I need some help please, I'm almost at level 17 & I'm having trouble getting dragons. The only ones I have & keep getting every time I breed are: FIRE, FOREST, LIFE, FIRESTORM, AIR, EAGLE, ELF, FRUITFUL, WATER, MAGIC, FOURLEAF & ISLAND. Can someone please help me & give me some breeding combos so I can get other dragons? I don't have any gold to buy any of the others. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

I never use gold to buy dragons. I only try most often with pure colors and I dont focus on one. if the one I want doesnt work I try another one etc.. til I have a new one. then I come back to those that seems harder.
combos are very different between users. for example I know 24ways to breed a diamond.. but stil dont have a honeybee. try to get a clown : air/water-7h

annbluebird
04-01-13, 07:15 AM
If I wanted to bred for diamond I will try with caesar/virtue. it could bring some dragons I dont already have. (have a look in wiki DS) - (I would try to with night/caesar but ou dont have it) night was not easy but got it after 10 fails. not so much in fact ;) good luck!

uups sorry I didnt understand your question.... dont read my post ty :)

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 07:35 AM
If I were you I would do a Crusader Click-a-Thon. If you get 44 hours with Fire/Diamond Crusader. If you breed Forest/Diamond And get 32 Hours Quetzal, The Two easiest diamond hybrids to get.

I was thinking that but I thought if I try with Tiny I could get a Unicorn, Angel & Infinity. If Tiny breaks down into red I could get Crusader. Are there any other dragons I could get with Diamond & Tiny?

You should save up for light and the big white habitat and try some light combos ;)

lol :P I haven't got night yet, I just bought Mythic's habitat and I'm broke... I've been careful not to breed purple and blue together because I have no room for a new habitat yet.

funnyrandomness5112
04-01-13, 07:40 AM
I was thinking that but I thought if I try with Tiny I could get a Unicorn, Angel & Infinity. If Tiny breaks down into red I could get Crusader. Are there any other dragons I could get with Diamond & Tiny?

These are the Dragons you could get from Diamond/tiny-
Virtue Dragon
Love Dragon
Laserlight Dragon
Tusker Dragon
Crusader Dragon
Chocolate Dragon
Tiny Dragon
Angel Dragon
Unicorn Dragon

So You could Get A Crusader/Angel/Unicorn But I wouldn't try because you could get those Pesky Love Dragons.... I would stick with the basic Dragons with Diamond but you can do what you want

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 07:49 AM
Virtue Dragon
Love Dragon
Laserlight Dragon
Tusker Dragon
Crusader Dragon
Chocolate Dragon
Tiny Dragon
Angel Dragon
Unicorn Dragon

So You could Get A Crusader/Angel/Unicorn But I wouldn't try because you could get those Pesky Love Dragons.... I would stick with the basic Dragons with Diamond but you can do what you want

Ok thanks. I need 5 of those you mentioned so I'll try with Tiny first, if I have no luck then I'll stick with the basic dragons like you said.

kurebiz
04-01-13, 09:12 AM
Ok thanks. I need 5 of those you mentioned so I'll try with Tiny first, if I have no luck then I'll stick with the basic dragons like you said.

I'd go for tiny/diamond too now that we know its possible to get diamond hybrids from breeding diamond/hybrid. (previously it was diamond/pure colour)
imagine this: you try for crusader, you get it, 44hrs breeding, 44hrs in the nest. then when you try for unicorn, you get a 44 hours, if its angel, good for you, if its crusader?

when/if android finally gets trading/crafting and I have habitats to spare, to build diamond habitats, I will probably breed diamond&night/virtue first. (basically those that will split, who knows what other split-able dragons will be released before android finally gets trading).
Get those out of the way, then try for others that are missing using pure colours. Thats just my reasoning since I know I'd definitely be cursing if I get duplicated ultra rares!

bonjane77
04-01-13, 11:34 AM
TL does not stop you from getting new eggs. You probably just have all the easy ones. Keep trying. You cannot start over. You can sell everything then begin again, but if you are still missing dragons, keep trying.

I do have many rare & super rare Dragons, 89 total Dragons to be exact & still no new eggs. It's good to know they don't quit eggs. I just don't know why nothing new are coming about!

Sky3ver
04-01-13, 11:52 AM
EAGLE + WIZARD

Magic Dragon * * Rare* * 20 *hours * 20
Night Dragon * * Rare* * 23 *hours * 23
Mythic Dragon * * Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Diamond Dragon * * Ultra Rare* * 2 *days * 44
Infinity Dragon * * Ultra Rare* * 2 *days * 40
Firestorm Dragon * * Common* * 12 *hours * 12
Eagle Dragon * * Rare* * 14 *hours * 14
Clockwork Dragon * * Super Rare* * 13 *hours * 13
Easter Dragon * * Super Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Honeybee Dragon * * Super Rare* * 10 *hours * 10
Scorpion Dragon * * Super Rare* * 13 *hours * 13
Athletic Dragon * * Rare* * 11 *hours * 11
Charm Dragon * * Common* * 16 *hours * 16
Cupid Dragon * * Rare* * 18 *hours * 18
Titan Dragon * * Rare* * 2 *days * 32
Planet Dragon * * Super Rare* * 19 *hours * 19
Mist Dragon * * Common* * 14 *hours * 14
Mindvolt Dragon * * Rare* * 22 *hours * 22
Clown Dragon * * Super Rare* * 7 *hours * 7
Seabreeze Dragon * * Super Rare* * 9 *hours * 9
Genie Dragon * * Common* * 8 *hours * 8
Trickster Dragon * * Rare* * 18 *hours * 18
Coral Dragon * * Common* * 10 *hours * 10
Wizard Dragon * * Rare* * 22 *hours * 22
Aether Dragon * * Super Rare* * 16 *hours * 16
Mistmoth Dragon * * Super Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
Fireworks Dragon * * Rare* * 20 *hours * 20
Mirage Dragon * * Rare* * 11 *hours * 11
Super Dragon * * Rare* * 17 *hours * 17
LeftHeart Dragon * * Rare* * 12 *hours * 12
RightHeart Dragon

here you go :D
Wow thank you soo much! ^^

annbluebird
04-01-13, 01:32 PM
I do have many rare & super rare Dragons, 89 total Dragons to be exact & still no new eggs. It's good to know they don't quit eggs. I just don't know why nothing new are coming about!

I see this game like a poker game : sometimes you have a lot of luck and "win" some nice dragons, even unexpected ones and other times, luck just dont want to play with you and you find yourself like in a "no man land".. fails after fails you are on the way to abandon .. then luck is there again. you cant know when, just keep tryingn, expecting that this time a new one will come ! this is a real brainer

mayoonah
04-01-13, 03:41 PM
What do u breed to get easter dragon?

annbluebird
04-01-13, 03:45 PM

for me it was pure air/fire

DragonTan1
04-01-13, 03:45 PM

I got it 4 times now.. 1st try Mythic + Poison another time Mythic + Water. I can't remember the other 2 combos.

stacy_lou
04-02-13, 02:10 AM
Anyone know how to breed the infinity dragon??

RotomGuy
04-02-13, 02:15 AM

Breed it like you would a Diamond, except the chance is far lower.

stacy_lou
04-02-13, 02:28 AM
Breed it like you would a Diamond, except the chance is far lower.
Oh great :(

mayoonah
04-02-13, 06:38 AM
somebody knows how to breed the chocolate dragon?

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:13 AM

Any Light & Pink combo will work, I got mine with Tiny and Mirage.

renbuxing
04-02-13, 07:15 AM

I got mine by combo Diamond n Tiny

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:17 AM
Virtue Dragon
Love Dragon
Laserlight Dragon
Tusker Dragon
Crusader Dragon
Chocolate Dragon
Tiny Dragon
Angel Dragon
Unicorn Dragon

I got Crusader in the den using Fire and Diamond, I did try with Tiny but got 2 Tusker dragons. I'll stick with pure colours lol

I think Diamond and any dragon works, but I'm not 100% sure...

candy2candy2
04-02-13, 07:17 AM
Since i got my diamond, and was very happy about it, now i am pissed ... i bred diamond and fire that turned into plain fire :), then i bred diamond and winter and got water dragon... come on give me a break.
Now im letting the diamond rest, and i am breeding virtue and caesar, see what comes out... 12 hours... mhmhm

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:42 AM
Since i got my diamond, and was very happy about it, now i am pissed ... i bred diamond and fire that turned into plain fire :), then i bred diamond and winter and got water dragon... come on give me a break.
Now im letting the diamond rest, and i am breeding virtue and caesar, see what comes out... 12 hours... mhmhm

I got Crusader with Fire and Diamond and it did take a lot of tries but you don't have to wait long to try again, nex I'll try for Quetzal.
You might have Mythic or Easter... or Firestorm.

candy2candy2
04-02-13, 07:54 AM
Ill try again cause i would love a Crusader.
Oh god please not another firestorm :)

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 07:57 AM
Ill try again cause i would love a Crusader.
Oh god please not another firestorm :)

It took me about 40 tries, but it's only a 15 second breed.

candy2candy2
04-02-13, 08:07 AM
It took me about 40 tries, but it's only a 15 second breed.
The first time i had both my nests full so 15 sec breeding was not expected, silly me :-)

candy2candy2
04-02-13, 09:56 AM
After 30 + breeding fire and diamond i have a 2 days - 44 hours breeding :-)
And of course virtue and caesar turned out to be a glorious... Firestorm

mayoonah
04-02-13, 10:22 AM
Any Light & Pink combo will work, I got mine with Tiny and Mirage.

thanks! I tried it now and I got 12 hours breed

staylor2013
04-02-13, 10:49 AM
I couldn't find a thread concerning the Athletic Dragon except that you can get it before Level 10. I'm at Level 16 getting ready to go to Level 17. Is it too late to get the Athletic Dragon? If not, can someone please tell me which dragons I need to breed to get it? Thanks for any help.

Delforce
04-02-13, 10:52 AM
I couldn't find a thread concerning the Athletic Dragon except that you can get it before Level 10. I'm at Level 16 getting ready to go to Level 17. Is it too late to get the Athletic Dragon? If not, can someone please tell me which dragons I need to breed to get it? Thanks for any help.
I missed out on getting it b4 I reached lvl 10. Good news is, I finally got it few days ago.
You don't want to know what lvl I am, lol. But don't worry, u can still get it, just not as easily :)

Delforce
04-02-13, 10:55 AM

Forgot to add, I used night x pink

kooky panda
04-02-13, 10:58 AM

Athletic Dragon (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32098-Athletic-)&p=365159&viewfull=1#post365159)

Yes you can still get this dragon.

DragonTan1
04-02-13, 02:04 PM
After 30 + breeding fire and diamond i have a 2 days - 44 hours breeding :-)
And of course virtue and caesar turned out to be a glorious... Firestorm

Congrats! I tried a few hours for Quetzal... nothing! I tried a few times for Gold and still nothing lol

nbella1414
04-02-13, 11:45 PM
I tried for gold a couple weeks back using 120 gold bars. I decided I'd just keep speed breeding and get it if I tried repeatedly. In the end I spent all the gold and got no Gold. :(

carabellexo
04-03-13, 01:44 AM
Breeding water and forest and got 22 hours breeding time? What's that?

RotomGuy
04-03-13, 06:03 AM
Breeding water and forest and got 22 hours breeding time? What's that?

There are no possible outcomes that make 22 hours D:

Are you sure it wasn't 20 hours?

DragonTan1
04-03-13, 06:23 AM
There are no possible outcomes that make 22 hours D:

Are you sure it wasn't 20 hours?

I think he meant 20 hours/Island... or maybe there is a secret hidden dragon we don't know about? :P

topherocious
04-03-13, 08:30 AM
Has TL changed the breeding with Night & Diamond? I was getting Corals, Wizards, etc. but now all I'm getting are Waters and Magics, which I am totally okay with!

monikbehel
04-04-13, 01:28 AM
fire epic with mist 6 got 12 hr what can i got mirage

topherocious
04-04-13, 02:16 AM
fire epic with mist 6 got 12 hr what can i got mirage

It's either Leftheart, Rightheart, Mythic, Easter, or Firestorm.

Mirage is 11hrs. Good luck!

annbluebird
04-04-13, 08:34 AM
I m breeding Caesar/Superdragon :) time 16h
what do you bet?
What are your predictions? :D

RotomGuy
04-04-13, 08:35 AM
I m breeding Caesar/Superdragon :) time 16h
what do you bet?
What are your predictions? :D
Charm, I bet.

annbluebird
04-04-13, 09:01 AM
Charm, I bet.

Yes I m afraid you could be rignt
;) answer in 16hrs

staylor2013
04-04-13, 09:18 AM
What dragons do I breed to get night & pink?

RotomGuy
04-04-13, 09:23 AM
What dragons do I breed to get night & pink?

Red and White = Pink
Blue and Purple = Black

staylor2013
04-04-13, 09:31 AM
Red and White = Pink
Blue and Purple = Black

Ok, now how do I know which red to breed with with which white & the same with blue & purple? I'm new to this game, I've only been playing for a lil over a week. So any help anyone can offer will greatly be appreciated.

knj00
04-04-13, 09:33 AM
Has TL changed the breeding with Night & Diamond? I was getting Corals, Wizards, etc. but now all I'm getting are Waters and Magics, which I am totally okay with!

No, I don't think so. I just did Night/Diamond to check and I got 2 Waters and then a Coral so it seems to be the same for me. :)

knj00
04-04-13, 09:36 AM
Ok, now how do I know which red to breed with with which white & the same with blue & purple? I'm new to this game, I've only been playing for a lil over a week. So any help anyone can offer will greatly be appreciated.

The dragons you use don't matter as long as you have the correct colors.
For Virtue you can use Fire with Light or any other dragons with red and White colors in them.
Same with Night you can use Water and Magic or any dragons that have blue and purple colors in them.
Just don't add any extra colors to the combo because it will increase the possible fails.

staylor2013
04-04-13, 09:47 AM
The dragons you use don't matter as long as you have the correct colors.
For Virtue you can use Fire with Light or any other dragons with red and White colors in them.
Same with Night you can use Water and Magic or any dragons that have blue and purple colors in them.
Just don't add any extra colors to the combo because it will increase the possible fails.

Oh ok, thanks. I'll give it a try.

monikbehel
04-04-13, 04:59 PM
pleae help. how to get mirage, easter, myth. and what the best combo dragon for that

annbluebird
04-04-13, 05:14 PM
pleae help. how to get mirage, easter, myth. and what the best combo dragon for that

for me the best combos are pure colors or, if several colors are needed, the more simple two colors. for example to breed easter and myth I used fire/air and to breed mirage it would be water/eagle for example.

M4VTCH
04-05-13, 12:18 AM
Finally bred red mythic but still does not have 6 million for the habitat. :( Now, I can't hatch my dragon in the breeding pen and the crafted one because the mythic egg is still on the nest! I'm so poor!

M4VTCH
04-05-13, 12:25 AM

Igot my easter from fire and air. I got them twice but also got a lot of firestorm in between! Good luck!

annbluebird
04-05-13, 11:16 AM
If you like slots you could like to breed caesar/super because you never know what this combo Will bring :-) too many possibilities! Even a diamond.

monikbehel
04-06-13, 02:52 AM
so frustrated to get mirage, easter, myth and super but i got diamond for give thankz god..lol

funnyrandomness5112
04-06-13, 05:53 AM
If you like slots you could like to breed caesar/super because you never know what this combo Will bring :-) too many possibilities! Even a diamond.

I'd Have to get a Caesar First..

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 06:01 AM
I beleive the pair with the most outcomes is Mask x Medusa, with any possible outcome save Diamond Hybrids and pure dragons.

vbnm5432
04-06-13, 09:31 AM
Pretty sure this has been asked and answered but what elements do you bred for a light dragon?

henrylucky
04-06-13, 09:40 AM
Pretty sure this has been asked and answered but what elements do you bred for a light dragon?

Just buy it in market with just 150.000 coins or you can breed Diamond and Diamond until you get one

annbluebird
04-06-13, 10:11 AM
I beleive the pair with the most outcomes is Mask x Medusa, with any possible outcome save Diamond Hybrids and pure dragons.

Oh I should get those first..

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 01:23 PM
I told a neighbour to breed RH with Fruitful... he came back asking what is 44 hours dragon??? lol only level 16 I think..

miget411
04-06-13, 05:20 PM
I know dragons break down when breading, but can they combine to get something that is not in the den? The reason I ask is because I have fireworks and poison in the den now with a 19 hour breed time. I am assuming it is planet, but should I hope for a hunter too?

carabellexo
04-07-13, 12:37 AM
Tried looking but couldn't find anything.

RotomGuy
04-07-13, 12:44 AM

Easter Dragon, congrats.

carabellexo
04-07-13, 01:34 AM
Aw cool thanks!

henrylucky
04-07-13, 01:53 AM
I told a neighbour to breed RH with Fruitful... he came back asking what is 44 hours dragon??? lol only level 16 I think..

Lucky....

staylor2013
04-07-13, 03:18 AM

What 2 dragons did you breed to get him, I've been trying for almost a week to him

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 05:37 AM
I know dragons break down when breading, but can they combine to get something that is not in the den? The reason I ask is because I have fireworks and poison in the den now with a 19 hour breed time. I am assuming it is planet, but should I hope for a hunter too?

Well doesn't hunter have the night element?
I don't know If the water and magic from each dragon could join together and join with the forest.....

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 05:39 AM
Lucky....

Totally! And only level 16!!!!!!$
I have diamond on my other acct by accident (I was not aiming for one by didn't mind sine it was my main accg)
But that was recently!?!!! He got his at level 16

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 07:59 AM
Totally! And only level 16!!!!!!$
I have diamond on my other acct by accident (I was not aiming for one by didn't mind sine it was my main accg)
But that was recently!?!!! He got his at level 16

Actually level 18 and he just got a Diamond habitat and is complaining about not having any money left! lol

RotomGuy
04-07-13, 08:02 AM
Actually level 18 and he just got a Diamond habitat and is complaining about not having any money left! lol

I remember being that level :D

He won't look forward to the dreaded Mythic Habitat :3

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 08:08 AM
I remember being that level :D

He won't look forward to the dreaded Mythic Habitat :3

I think he will lol I told him to try for Crusader & Quertzal which are easy to get with Diamond, he'll be rich plus he cant get Mythic until he is level 40 :P

candy2candy2
04-07-13, 10:42 AM
Quetzal is not easy... i mean i tried today about 50 times... then i gave up.
Now im breeding red and yellow hoping for mythic... thats not easy either, 6 mils or not.

candy2candy2
04-07-13, 11:16 AM
Well its not mythic but at least its the Easter Dragon. Im pleased since i dont have it. So its not "oh God, not another firestorm" this time, and i'll keep trying for mythic since i managed to get 6 mil.... in coins, of course.

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 11:41 AM
Quetzal is not easy... i mean i tried today about 50 times... then i gave up.
Now im breeding red and yellow hoping for mythic... thats not easy either, 6 mils or not.

I can't remember if Quetzal or Crusader took longer, but they were easy to get for me especially with the fail being less than 30 sec each. There are a lot of Super/rare dragons that are common for me, it is different for everyone.

carabellexo
04-07-13, 12:34 PM
I am breeding virtue with charm and got 17 hours. What dragon am I getting?

carabellexo
04-07-13, 12:34 PM
What 2 dragons did you breed to get him, I've been trying for almost a week to him

Meant to say it was on a friends game. I asked him and he can't remember.

I haven't got it yet either!

OrdinaryJoe
04-07-13, 12:35 PM
Sounds like a Luck!

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 12:37 PM
I am breeding virtue with charm and got 17 hours. What dragon am I getting?

Luck or Super.

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 12:38 PM
Luck or Super.

Actually it is Luck.

utopiarose
04-07-13, 02:52 PM
I'm glad some have luck with diamond hybrids, lol. Been trying for weeks and nary a 1 yet!

cynnabug
04-07-13, 02:59 PM
After nothing for ages, finally ended up with three RightHearts in a row, lol. I didn't breed Fireworks or Chocolate in time, so I decided to try my hand at Cupid and locked Fire and Magic in the den. Still have 8 hours to go for my Titan. At least it's something new. I'm done with the Charms and Firestorms I keep getting, trying for any red/yellow dragon I don't yet have.

tsuki003
04-07-13, 07:08 PM
While trying to get passion dragon: r heart, magic, magic, l heart, magic, magic, magic, l heart, magic, magic, magic, magic, athlete.....*hits head against wall*

funnyrandomness5112
04-07-13, 07:09 PM
While trying to get passion dragon: r heart, magic, magic, l heart, magic, magic, magic, l heart, magic, magic, magic, magic, athlete.....*hits head against wall*

My results. Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Athletic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic, Magic,

tsuki003
04-07-13, 07:23 PM
I just want a passion before its gone >.< why do they have to make it like the closest thing to impossible? Its like I'm trying to get a pink/night hybrid with how difficult it has been.

tsuki003
04-07-13, 07:25 PM
Just to make sure, L heart in left coloumn and R heart in right correct? I haven't been doing it wrong this whole time have I?

accisse
04-07-13, 07:28 PM
Just to make sure, L heart in left coloumn and R heart in right correct? I haven't been doing it wrong this whole time have I?

Orientation of the dragons is not supposed to affect the outcome of breeding. If it helps, I'm in the same situation as you, I've been trying for passion the majority of the time ever since it was released and still haven't got it. There are many others out there too. Hope we all get it before it becomes limited! Or better yet, hope it stays on account of its being a super rare with its own habitat and "colour"

tsuki003
04-07-13, 07:33 PM
Orientation of the dragons is not supposed to affect the outcome of breeding. If it helps, I'm in the same situation as you, I've been trying for passion the majority of the time ever since it was released and still haven't got it. There are many others out there too. Hope we all get it before it becomes limited! Or better yet, hope it stays on account of its being a super rare with its own habitat and "colour"I hope so too but in the official listing of dragons eggs its onlt listed as "seasonal." And we know what happened to the other seasonal dragons in the matter of the last couple of weeks...

accisse
04-07-13, 07:44 PM
I hope so too but in the official listing of dragons eggs its onlt listed as "seasonal." And we know what happened to the other seasonal dragons in the matter of the last couple of weeks...

Yes, but it's either hope or don't hope. And since I haven't got the passion dragon yet, I would rather hope something good will happen. In any case, chocolate was released later than LH/RH/passion yet it was removed first, then now cupid... we can at least hope the next to go is rose.

cynnabug
04-07-13, 08:58 PM
I just want a passion before its gone >.< why do they have to make it like the closest thing to impossible? Its like I'm trying to get a pink/night hybrid with how difficult it has been.

At the rate my breeding is going with how fast the dragons are being retired, Passion'll pass me by, too. I understand it's a business, but missing out on every single holiday dragon is not my idea of fun. I don't have to get every single one; I'd just like a reasonable amount of time between the announcement and retirement.

tsuki003
04-07-13, 09:07 PM
At the rate my breeding is going with how fast the dragons are being retired, Passion'll pass me by, too. I understand it's a business, but missing out on every single holiday dragon is not my idea of fun. I don't have to get every single one; I'd just like a reasonable amount of time between the announcement and retirement.what I dont understand is that the snowman and elf were there from dec-mar but chocolate and cupid were given less than half that time I think.

noir77
04-07-13, 11:09 PM

Who knows for sure :p I'm usually cautious of noting order though, it can't hurt? There could even be a special rule for this element. FYI I got my Passion with L on the left and R and right though and I think I saw a couple other people post the same order for 16 hour success.

accisse
04-07-13, 11:18 PM
Who knows for sure :p I'm usually cautious of noting order though, it can't hurt? There could even be a special rule for this element. FYI I got my Passion with L on the left and R and right though and I think I saw a couple other people post the same order for 16 hour success.

:P I tried both ways at first, then for a stretch of about a month, I followed the order (L on left and R on right). Still no passion, so at this point I'm pretty convinced that order doesn't matter. Or at least it's not the only thing that could guarantee you a dragon lol

tsuki003
04-08-13, 12:44 AM
Could you please tell me what lvls your dragons were at? I've always heard epics are best for breeding a rare so I evolved both mine to epic but I wonder if this has actually hurt my chances.

noir77
04-08-13, 01:45 AM
:P I tried both ways at first, then for a stretch of about a month, I followed the order (L on left and R on right). Still no passion, so at this point I'm pretty convinced that order doesn't matter. Or at least it's not the only thing that could guarantee you a dragon lol

So many tries D: hope you get this baby soon! :) Yeah ia order is mostly unproven.... but superstition/desperation wins out and I do it anyway??? hahaha. For all we know there's a pool of say 85 dragons, 1 passion in the mix, and while we're deliberating which to put right and which to put left a more decisive person presses the breed button before and snags the only passion in that lineup of 85. :eek:

Could you please tell me what lvls your dragons were at? I've always heard epics are best for breeding a rare so I evolved both mine to epic but I wonder if this has actually hurt my chances.

I used RH 4 and LH 4. Personally I don't think levels matter (ever), but if anything epics can't hurt. GL! :)

carabellexo
04-08-13, 06:19 AM
I am currently breeding virtue and water and got 11 hours breeding time? What's this dragon?

RotomGuy
04-08-13, 06:35 AM
I am currently breeding virtue and water and got 11 hours breeding time? What's this dragon?

It's an Athletic.

accisse
04-08-13, 07:04 PM
So many tries D: hope you get this baby soon! :) Yeah ia order is mostly unproven.... but superstition/desperation wins out and I do it anyway??? hahaha. For all we know there's a pool of say 85 dragons, 1 passion in the mix, and while we're deliberating which to put right and which to put left a more decisive person presses the breed button before and snags the only passion in that lineup of 85. :eek:

Lol I've been following it out of superstition too. For this pairing at least, no superstitions with other dragons :) Hope I get it soon too!

tsuki003
04-08-13, 07:22 PM
Guess whoever guessed the rose dragon was next was right XP

accisse
04-08-13, 07:39 PM
noir77, I've got to give you a huge huge hug!!! :) I just got a passion dragon! You're my lucky charm :)

noir77
04-08-13, 09:50 PM
noir77, I've got to give you a huge huge hug!!! :) I just got a passion dragon! You're my lucky charm :)

Yay!!! Congrats! :D :D Its so adorable hatched out. The complete heart-type family is really precious - I've got Mother RH & Daddy LH, two silly RH children, and a Passion baby (darkhorse?). lol. :p

accisse
04-08-13, 09:56 PM
Yay!!! Congrats! :D :D Its so adorable hatched out. The complete heart-type family is really precious - I've got Mother RH & Daddy LH, two silly RH children, and a Passion baby (darkhorse?). lol. :p

I have 1 LH living with mummy and daddy, 3 LH in their own habitat, 2 RH living with a planet and a RH living with firestorm hehe :) sadly one LH will have to be sold when passion hatches :P

accisse
04-08-13, 09:56 PM
I have 1 LH living with mummy and daddy, 3 LH in their own habitat, 2 RH living with a planet and a RH living with firestorm hehe :) sadly one LH will have to be sold when passion hatches :P

Oops it was 2 RH living with a love dragon.

noir77
04-08-13, 10:00 PM

Hahaha I went and peeked already ;) So, for the final verdict... was it RH on the right and LH on the left or the other way? haha

accisse
04-08-13, 10:04 PM
LH on left and RH on right :) good luck with it tsuki003!

tsuki003
04-08-13, 10:19 PM
LH on left and RH on right :) good luck with it tsuki003!thank you, congrats on ur passion!! Hopefully I will be next ;)

staylor2013
04-09-13, 12:37 AM
I'm confused &I hope someone can explain this to me. I think I may have figured out some of the combos for the dragons with 2 different colors like firestorm, coral, fuzzy, etc. but what I'm having hard time figuring out are the dragons with 3 colors like super dragon, mirage, lefthearted, righthearted & others. How do you know which 2 dragons to breed?
Thanks for help anyone can offer

staylor2013
04-09-13, 12:40 AM
I'm confused &I hope someone can explain this to me. I think I may have figured out some of the combos for the dragons with 2 different colors like firestorm, coral, fuzzy, etc. but what I'm having hard time figuring out are the dragons with 3 colors like super dragon, mirage, lefthearted, righthearted & others. How do you know which 2 dragons to breed?

Oh, also how do you get the 2 colors for the broken heart for passion dragon? Which is also in the lefthearted & righthearted dragons

accisse
04-09-13, 12:47 AM

RH and LH can be bred using red+blue. The third symbol (half pink, half purple heart) is just there to show they can be used to breed the passion dragon.
For 3 or more colours, breed any combination of dragon that have those colours you want. For example, mirage=red+yellow+blue, so any two dragons with those 3 colours will work. Could be something like athletic (blue+red) with air (yellow)

staylor2013
04-09-13, 12:54 AM
Is there another way to get Virtue & Night Dragons without having to buy them with gold? Same with the Lefthearted& Righthearted Dragons?

staylor2013
04-09-13, 12:58 AM
RH and LH can be bred using red+blue. The third symbol (half pink, half purple heart) is just there to show they can be used to breed the passion dragon.
For 3 or more colours, breed any combination of dragon that have those colours you want. For example, mirage=red+yellow+blue, so any two dragons with those 3 colours will work. Could be something like athletic (blue+red) with air (yellow)

Thanks, I'll see if I can get them (LH & RH) that is, hopefully I'll get lucky. Here lately I keep getting the same ones over & over.

staylor2013
04-09-13, 01:02 AM

Oh one more thing, when trying for a dragon that has 3 colors, do they have to be a specific level & on a certain side, meaning this dragon on the left & that one on the right?

staylor2013
04-09-13, 01:29 AM
Ok, now I'm really confused. I just put fire & water in the breeding den and got a 20 hour breedding time. I looked on the egg chart & nothing showing a 20 hour breeding time for fire & water. Does anyone have any ideas what this dragon could be?

staylor2013
04-09-13, 01:34 AM
I just put Fire & Water in the breeding den and got a 20 hour summoning. I looked on that egg chart thingy & didn't see anything on there for fire & water for a 20 hour summoning. Does anyone have any ideas what this dragon might turn out to be?

staylor2013
04-09-13, 01:36 AM
I just put Fire & Water in the breeding den and got a 20 hour summoning. I looked on that egg chart thingy & didn't see anything on there for fire & water for a 20 hour summoning. Does anyone have any ideas what this dragon might turn out to be?

Sorry for the repost, please delete this one.

miget411
04-09-13, 01:39 AM
red+blue = purple aka magic

staylor2013
04-09-13, 02:50 AM
Can someone tell me where I can find combos for different dragons? I did a search in this thread & it only brings up what people are talking about, not the actual combos, thanks for any help

maguar
04-09-13, 02:55 AM
Can someone tell me where I can find combos for different dragons? I did a search in this thread & it only brings up what people are talking about, not the actual combos, thanks for any help

In the forum you can do a search and find a main thread on each dragon. These threads tell you what people have used to breed them.

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 02:57 AM

In the forum you can do a search and find a main thread on each dragon. These threads tell you what people have used to breed them.
Additionally, the final post on the Game Guide has a huge list of all the dragon threads. You can scroll through each one to see various combos.

maguar
04-09-13, 03:46 AM
Additionally, the final post on the Game Guide has a huge list of all the dragon threads. You can scroll through each one to see various combos.

True. Here's the link (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677)

rubyjeen
04-09-13, 07:39 AM
Just as an experiment I bred clover dragon level 8 and Easter level 6 and got a mythic. Have one in a nest in case I ever can afford a habitat, any others I sell out as soon as hatched.

carabellexo
04-09-13, 12:32 PM
I am currently breeding mirage and virtue and got 2 days! 26 gold to speed up. What's this dragon?

tonguelashing
04-09-13, 12:36 PM
I am currently breeding mirage and virtue and got 2 days! 26 gold to speed up. What's this dragon?

Bubble Dragon.

annbluebird
04-09-13, 12:39 PM
I tried sunrise/night to eventually have a deep.. hem. got a moon instead

mayoonah
04-09-13, 01:13 PM
ok I think I will never get an easter dragon or clockwork... untill now I got at like 15 firestorm!! helppppp :(

RotomGuy
04-09-13, 01:15 PM
ok I think I will never get an easter dragon or clockwork... untill now I got at like 15 firestorm!! helppppp :(

You can't breed Clockwork.

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 01:16 PM
I tried sunrise/night to eventually have a deep.. hem. got a moon instead

You have a moon right? You will never get deep with Sunrise and Night, if the black breaks down then you're left with Purple/Blue and then Yellow/Light from Sunrise. For Deep you would need Night not to break down and Blue in the breeding den with it.

How did you think you had a chance at Deep with Night & Sunrise, am I missing something? If you need Bat & Deep then you should've used Night & Mindvolt.

mayoonah
04-09-13, 01:26 PM
You can't breed Clockwork.

why not?
and easter dragon?

annbluebird
04-09-13, 01:28 PM
You have a moon right? You will never get deep with Sunrise and Night, if the black breaks down then you're left with Purple/Blue and then Yellow/Light from Sunrise. For Deep you would need Night not to break down and Blue in the breeding den with it.

How did you think you had a chance at Deep with Night & Sunrise, am I missing something? If you need Bat & Deep then you should've used Night & Mindvolt.

lol my head is full of air :D I made a mistake ! wanted to say bat but was thinking about deep... sorry :D

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 01:29 PM
why not?
and easter dragon?

Nobody can breed Clockwork, it is an iOS dragon only andit can be won from the wheel... Everyone can breed Easter.

DragonTan1
04-09-13, 01:30 PM
lol my head is full of air :D I made a mistake ! wanted to say bat but was thinking about deep... sorry :D

lol That explains it :p

sand
04-09-13, 05:38 PM

But what about putting one Virtue with another? What possibilities should one expect? I thought I asked this here yesterday, but now I don't see it anywhere.
Is there some special rule that applies with a pair of Virtues or a pair of Nights the way Diamond pairs have their own rules?

sand
04-09-13, 05:44 PM

Puff! You have bred the Magic dragon.

tsuki003
04-09-13, 07:46 PM
But what about putting one Virtue with another? What possibilities should one expect? I thought I asked this here yesterday, but now I don't see it anywhere.
Is there some special rule that applies with a pair of Virtues or a pair of Nights the way Diamond pairs have their own rules?
I have never heard of two virtues or two nights breeding anything other than one of themselves or a breakdown of their elements unlike diamond that can be breed together to get infinity.

tsuki003
04-10-13, 12:20 AM
16 hour breed time with L&R heart dragons!! ♡♥♡ here is hoping it is not a charm but finally a my own passion dragon....

RotomGuy
04-10-13, 12:38 AM
16 hour breed time with L&R heart dragons!! ♡♥♡ here is hoping it is not a charm but finally a my own passion dragon....

It can't be a Charm, Magic has to be in the original combo to have a Magic hybrid come out, so congratulations on your Passion!

evan003
04-10-13, 12:54 AM
Help me with getting gold plz.....

accisse
04-10-13, 01:25 AM

Congrats!!

noir77
04-10-13, 10:33 AM

Congrats!!! :D

elitaserina
04-10-13, 10:52 AM
please help! i can't bread any of the dragons i need to complete my goals. my black dragons all turn out purple or blue mixes my pinks all turn out charm or luck. if i try to bread any yellow or green all i get are fruitfull! the Aurora dragon is impossible! it's so frustrating and with the time and coins it takes its very disheartening! i keep getting island, poison, coral, firestorm fruitfull and charm no matter what i mix together. and what is this spell building?

tsuki003
04-10-13, 05:20 PM
I gots my passion dragon! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ finally! Now to move on to my pinks and nights...

tsuki003
04-10-13, 05:22 PM
It can't be a Charm, Magic has to be in the original combo to have a Magic hybrid come out, so congratulations on your Passion!I heard once that someone said she got a charm dragon somehow so I was just hopong not to have that bad luck, if it was the truth. But now I have my beautiful passion dragon! ^.^

tsuki003
04-10-13, 05:29 PM
please help! i can't bread any of the dragons i need to complete my goals. my black dragons all turn out purple or blue mixes my pinks all turn out charm or luck. if i try to bread any yellow or green all i get are fruitfull! the Aurora dragon is impossible! it's so frustrating and with the time and coins it takes its very disheartening! i keep getting island, poison, coral, firestorm fruitfull and charm no matter what i mix together. and what is this spell building?the pinks and nights are very difficult! Thats why their coin count is so high. People have tried for weeks for just a certian dragon like kite many times. As for the fruitful, he can be a terror too but it just takes patience. Fairy took me a long time and so did luck. I can't tell you how many fruitfuls I've gotten.
What dragons specifically are you aiming for? Your gems being in correct order in the right and left sides can help in theory but isn't always 100% true. Plus the levels of the dragons your breeding might help if they are equal like both lvl 7. Hope some of this helps!

elitaserina
04-10-13, 06:24 PM
i would like to have the black hybrids. what do you mean by gem order?

tsuki003
04-10-13, 07:20 PM
i would like to have the black hybrids. what do you mean by gem order?
Well when breeding a dragon like serpent dragon you have blue gem listed first I believe then a green gem second so when breeding you would try matching that order with blue in the left coloumn then green in the right coloumn. In theory this works. So again with a night hybrid it would be night in the left coloumn then whatever element, say light, in the left coloumn to get the moon dragon. But night and pink break down very easy so no matter the order the chances it wont work are very high.

tsuki003
04-10-13, 09:41 PM
Guess for new peacock dragon: magic, earth, and water

cynnabug
04-11-13, 09:01 AM
I gots my passion dragon! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ finally! Now to move on to my pinks and nights...

Congrats! Maybe now is finally the time for some of the harder-to-get dragons. I finally have a LeftHeart in the nest, and since my level 7 Coral helped, I put him back in the nest with my Light, and am now waiting 13 hours, which I assume will give me Hypnotic.

Sorry, Coral - you're now living in that pen until I'm sure you've given me every last dragon you can give.

elitaserina
04-11-13, 09:35 AM
i will try this thanks. i got my serpent dragon breeding my two blacks. it's weird how i just get blue and green no matter what color i try to mix. it's so frustrating not being able to complete my goals!

tsuki003
04-11-13, 03:57 PM
And there goes the leftheart dragon...looks like I really did make it just in time.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 04:04 PM
And there goes the leftheart dragon...looks like I really did make it just in time.

Now you can try for Passion and hope to get it before the timer pops up... Going for a dragon that is on timer is not fun at all! I remember Snowman & Fireworks were a pain.

tsuki003
04-11-13, 04:07 PM
Luckily I got fireworks just randomly before the timer even started and now I have my passion too so I'm happy ^.^ unfortunately now the peacock is looking pretty interesting as well...

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 04:16 PM
Luckily I got fireworks just randomly before the timer even started and now I have my passion too so I'm happy ^.^ unfortunately now the peacock is looking pretty interesting as well...

Peacock, I got it with Diamond & Magic 1st try.

I got Chocolate with Tiny & Mirage trying for Fireworks, I used that combo because Red/Yellow/Blue wasn't getting me Fireworks so it was a nice surprise. :D

sand
04-11-13, 04:33 PM
Peacock, I got it with Diamond & Magic 1st try.

I got Chocolate with Tiny & Mirage trying for Fireworks, I used that combo because Red/Yellow/Blue wasn't getting me Fireworks so it was a nice surprise. :D

DragonTan ALWAYS gets the dragon.

I'm itching to try Diamond with Passion. Any ideas on what may get? I've never heard of the Passion element splitting. What could it split to anyway? - Leftheart/Rightheart? or might it split red/blue? Since it wasn't bred directly from red & blue, I'm thinking it shouldn't split to those colors. At the same time Lefty & Righty are hybrids themselves - not individual elements, so Passion shouldn't be able to break down into her parents.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 05:17 PM
DragonTan ALWAYS gets the dragon.

I'm itching to try Diamond with Passion. Any ideas on what may get? I've never heard of the Passion element splitting. What could it split to anyway? - Leftheart/Rightheart? or might it split red/blue? Since it wasn't bred directly from red & blue, I'm thinking it shouldn't split to those colors. At the same time Lefty & Righty are hybrids themselves - not individual elements, so Passion shouldn't be able to break down into her parents.

Passion & Diamond, I've wanted to know what you could get with that combo, I've never tried it myself but I think you can get Infinity with those two... I'm not 100% sure if that's true though.

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 05:24 PM

Passion & Diamond, I've wanted to know what you could get with that combo, I've never tried it myself but I think you can get Infinity with those two... I'm not 100% sure if that's true though.

It used to be true, that's how I got my infinity, but they fixed that issue quite some time ago which also caused the infinity to become a seedless/eggless dragon (can't be used to breed unless all you want are fire dragons)

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 05:37 PM
It used to be true, that's how I got my infinity, but they fixed that issue quite some time ago which also caused the infinity to become a seedless/eggless dragon (can't be used to breed unless all you want are fire dragons)

So I wouldn't get Infinity with that comb? What were you getting with that combo? LH, RH, Passion?

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 05:43 PM
So I wouldn't get Infinity with that comb? What were you getting with that combo? LH, RH, Passion?

No you wouldn't. I'm not breeding that combo anymore...I don't think the game lets you pick passion in the list anymore (at least on iOS...I think it still appears on Android but need to look at my tablet at home.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 05:56 PM
No you wouldn't. I'm not breeding that combo anymore...I don't think the game lets you pick passion in the list anymore (at least on iOS...I think it still appears on Android but need to look at my tablet at home.

Thanks for the info.

tsuki003
04-11-13, 07:14 PM
I'm on android and peacock isnt even in my market yet so I don't think I can breed yet....

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 08:54 PM
I'm on android and peacock isnt even in my market yet so I don't think I can breed yet....

Download DS Spring and Peacock should be in the market now.

sand
04-11-13, 08:54 PM

One CAN get Passion into the breeding den on iOS. At least I did. But it would appear from the few runs I did that Passion is also neutered. Whatever I paired it with, I got Fire.
Diamond & Passion: Fire
Mythic & Passion: Fire
Magic & Passion: Fire
Night & Passion: Fire
Bummer!

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 08:59 PM
One CAN get Passion into the breeding den on iOS. At least I did. But it would appear from the few runs I did that Passion is also neutered. Whatever I paired it with, I got Fire.
Diamond & Passion: Fire
Mythic & Passion: Fire
Magic & Passion: Fire
Night & Passion: Fire
Bummer!

Tht sucks!

sand
04-11-13, 09:02 PM
I had read somewhere that Passion mirrored it's partner, as Diamond sometimes does. It was an old post, long before recent breeding updates. Still I had hoped it might be a workaround to all the cutting and ducking Diamond is doing lately. It occurred to me that I had never put this dragon in the den. After the heart trio ordeal, I wanted nothing to do with them again. Pity that Passion is apparently to have no lineage. We've never had a single Passion hybrid from this oddity with it's own habitat.

tsuki003
04-11-13, 09:08 PM
Download DS Spring and Peacock should be in the market now. I have easter edition and there are no updates so I guess I'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

tsuki003
04-12-13, 12:07 AM
I just started breeding virtue+air and got 11 hours o.o I don't even want to say what I hope it is cause I don't want to jinx it >.<

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 12:09 AM
I just started breeding virtue+air and got 11 hours o.o I don't even want to say what I hope it is cause I don't want to jinx it >.<

...how many tries did it take?

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 12:13 AM
lol I bred Lightning & Virtue before and I got Sunrise, but obviously I wanted Kite.. Kite & Unicorn are the last 2 pink hybrids I need. O__O

tsuki003
04-12-13, 12:33 AM
...how many tries did it take?
This will be only my 2nd >^.^< but no matter what dragon combo and breed time I look at there isn't another egg I could think it to be!

RotomGuy
04-12-13, 02:16 AM
This will be only my 2nd >^.^< but no matter what dragon combo and breed time I look at there isn't another egg I could think it to be!

It's a Kite, the one I have been trying for (for 4 months) so congratulations!

annbluebird
04-12-13, 04:32 AM
18h with genie/air.. could it be the one I m thinking about? .. anyway I even need the other one : trickster :)

sephi19
04-12-13, 04:33 AM
Question off topic.

I downloaded dragon story in my ipad. But when I opened it, it started a new dragon island. How do I use my dragon story account in my iphone on my ipad? Add me on dragon story sephi19

annbluebird
04-12-13, 05:33 AM
Question : If I try to breed peacock in spring edition and then delete the spring DS to play with regular DS can I have a peacock or not ? (I know this is a silly question but an answer would be welcome :))

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 05:53 AM
Question : If I try to breed peacock in spring edition and then delete the spring DS to play with regular DS can I have a peacock or not ? (I know this is a silly question but an answer would be welcome :))

I have no idea why you would want to lol but are talking about having it in the den, nest or habitat before you go back to original DS?

annbluebird
04-12-13, 06:56 AM
I have no idea why you would want to lol but are talking about having it in the den, nest or habitat before you go back to original DS?

hehe in the den ^^ in habitat or in the nest lol it will surely stay :P

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 09:11 AM
Ok I just got some Diamond hybrid fails, Night, Virtue & Moon suck!!! So I switch to a Diamond and Pearl combo and get 44 hours!!

I think it's Angel, but I want somebody to confirm it before I get excited over 3rd Diamond lol I know that Angel is one of the easier Diamond hybrids but I haven't had luck with the Diamond hybrids Dark Angel, Anubis & Unicorn.

peteparcon
04-12-13, 09:11 AM
Pairing mask and medusa can result in all possible breedable dragons except diamond hybrids and passion, right?

cheryllemon
04-12-13, 09:23 AM
I finally got trickster! I got it twice to be exact. I am hoping that this 3rd 18 hour breed time is a peacock!!! I am crafting my pearl as I type this.

danni7788
04-12-13, 09:32 AM
Pairing mask and medusa can result in all possible breedable dragons except diamond hybrids and passion, right?

It's very close to all of them, I think the only other ones you would be missing are tiny (if you take the pink element, there is no other white element) and deep (if you use black, there's no other blue). Did I miss any others?

sand
04-12-13, 10:54 AM

It's very close to all of them, I think the only other ones you would be missing are tiny (if you take the pink element, there is no other white element) and deep (if you use black, there's no other blue). Did I miss any others?

I tend to agree that Mask & Medusa are what I call a pangenic pair with the exclusions mentioned above. However, if your purple splits (some do, including mine), Deep would also be possible.

Prior to the entry of Mythic, one would have a similar pangenic pair with Hunter & Kite, if you were lucky enough to have both. Since I have neither Medusa, Hunter nor Kite, I've used Genie & Flower as my pangenics.

sand
04-12-13, 11:03 AM
...and please don't waste time arguing that purple can't break down. I got my Deep during carefully documented attempts at Illusion pairing Night & Magic in the den. The Night cannot simultaneously contribute both black and blue, so the blue must have been contributed by the Magic. I've also had Water while attempting Anubis pairing Diamond & Magic in the den.
If Magic/purple doesn't (or hasn't) split for you, count yourself lucky and leave it at that.

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 11:07 AM
...and please don't waste time arguing that purple can't break down. I got my Deep during carefully documented attempts at Illusion pairing Night & Magic in the den. The Night cannot simultaneously contribute both black and blue, so the blue must have been contributed by the Magic. I've also had Water while attempting Anubis pairing Diamond & Magic in the den.
If Magic/purple doesn't (or hasn't) split for you, count yourself lucky and leave it at that.

Well I'm lucky and I hope I purple doesn't split for me. :D

tsuki003
04-12-13, 11:16 AM
You know how the announcer on soccer yells goal and the word last like 30 seconds to 1 minutes? Welll....KKIIIIIIIITTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!! XD ♡♥♡♥♡ lol

tsuki003
04-12-13, 11:18 AM
Now my goals all seem stupid that I can't complete like serpent, bunch of magic ones, super, and mirage XP

DragonTan1
04-12-13, 11:31 AM
Now my goals all seem stupid that I can't complete like serpent, bunch of magic ones, super, and mirage XP

Congrats, are they the only ones you need now?

tsuki003
04-12-13, 12:59 PM
Congrats, are they the only ones you need now?
I also need diamond, night, ceaser, justice, origami, and....that might b it XD lol