PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

hamadrys
02-14-13, 06:00 AM
I can personally vouch for it not being the gold you use! lol I had a period of weakness and blew quit a bit trying for Cupid, didn't help one darn bit! ☺

Same here. Blew 530 gold for Cupid. Didn't have anything at the end and I swore that it would be the last time I would purchase gold. What a waste of $ ! :(

lorax211
02-14-13, 09:01 AM
I just bred Light + Cupid and got 16 hours time, I'm having trouble figuring out what it could be. Can anyone help?

You now have a luck dragon! You'll get lots if those and charms...

betsyb514
02-14-13, 10:09 AM
You now have a luck dragon! You'll get lots if those and charms...

Could also be a Charm!

betsyb514
02-14-13, 04:43 PM
Ok, I did it! Finally got my 2nd Diamond on my phone and bred Light on the second try! Just in time for Chocolate! I know, I'm nuts, I just wanted to see if you could get away without buying it. I did buy it on my tablet. Anyway, just a note. Both diamonds that I got, I bred dragons that were one after the other in the available for breeding line up. First listed on the left and the one blew it on the right. Have fun everybody!

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 05:00 PM
Ok, I did it! Finally got my 2nd Diamond on my phone and bred Light on the second try! Just in time for Chocolate! I know, I'm nuts, I just wanted to see if you could get away without buying it. I did buy it on my tablet. Anyway, just a note. Both diamonds that I got, I bred dragons that were one after the other in the available for breeding line up. First listed on the left and the one blew it on the right. Have fun everybody!

Congrats! :) but I didn't quite understand that last bit... Could you please explain better? ;)

betsyb514
02-14-13, 06:11 PM
Congrats! :) but I didn't quite understand that last bit... Could you please explain better? ;)

When you select the breeding den, you have the scrolling lists to select dragons. I used two dragons that were one after the other on the left. I had Scarecrow, then right below it I had Trickster. So I selected Scarecrow on the left and Trickster on the right and that is how I got my 1st Diamond. I got my second one with Genie and Life. Both level 4, the last 2 on the list. Hope that clears it up. I've got to learn how to post pictures! Have a great night!

DragonHeart0
02-14-13, 06:42 PM

Wahoo, congrats Betsy!!

mrstee7
02-15-13, 03:33 PM
Im trying to get a pink dragon wasted time and gold can any1 help......pleeeeeeez

betsyb514
02-15-13, 03:34 PM
Im trying to get a pink dragon wasted time and gold can any1 help......pleeeeeeez

Are you using Fire and Light?

MonkeyMomma76
02-17-13, 01:42 AM
I put a Firestorm and Serpent in the den and got a 14 hour breed time. Fingers crossed that I may have a Leopard in the works :-)) Anyone know my chances? What else could it be? Aurora or Flower, right?

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 06:17 AM
When you select the breeding den, you have the scrolling lists to select dragons. I used two dragons that were one after the other on the left. I had Scarecrow, then right below it I had Trickster. So I selected Scarecrow on the left and Trickster on the right and that is how I got my 1st Diamond. I got my second one with Genie and Life. Both level 4, the last 2 on the list. Hope that clears it up. I've got to learn how to post pictures! Have a great night!
Thanks, got it! Pretty cool. :)

NeferTsukia
02-17-13, 06:19 AM
I put a Firestorm and Serpent in the den and got a 14 hour breed time. Fingers crossed that I may have a Leopard in the works :-)) Anyone know my chances? What else could it be? Aurora or Flower, right?

You'd need the light element to get leopard, magic to get aurora and pink to get flower. So it's either an eagle or a mist. :/

looney_gul
02-18-13, 04:47 AM
Please tell me how to breed, blue dragon, life dragon and magic dragon :(

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:02 AM

Blue dragon? If you mean water dragon, you need to buy it for 10,000 coins. The small water habitat is also 10,000 coins.
Life dragon is the common hybrid of fire and forest, so breed those two together.
To get magic dragon, breed water dragon with fire dragon. Possible outcomes are: leftHeart dragon, RightHeart dragon, athletic dragon and magic dragon. But beware - you can't breed magic too soon, or you won't have enough money to buy the small purple habitat!

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 05:06 AM

Just visited your island. Pretty lucky, you are! Scorpions,honeybees, rose, forest fires, elf, whoah. XD but ypu should move your dragons around so that you can earn more money. More silver coins will make things easier. :P Forestfires should be in forest habitat, honeybees and scorpions in air habitat.

looney_gul
02-18-13, 05:20 AM
Thank you so much dear :) luv u :* will try to switch habitats, i didnt know i was lucky, until u told me. now i wont consider these dragons ordinary. please do give me a tip, if i should breed 2 of same kind or 1 is enuff? I got 2 more firestorms and i sold them, i hope that was not a stupid move :S

looney_gul
02-18-13, 05:26 AM
Wow, you are a GENIUS! thanx so much dear, i will start breeding those as soon i get the eagle, i have been trying for that breeding red and yellow as it says in the game. and i got all the ones you saw. :D

NeferTsukia
02-18-13, 07:05 AM
Thank you so much dear :) luv u :* will try to switch habitats, i didnt know i was lucky, until u told me. now i wont consider these dragons ordinary. please do give me a tip, if i should breed 2 of same kind or 1 is enuff? I got 2 more firestorms and i sold them, i hope that was not a stupid move :S
You sold them!! That's too bad, they are super rares and earn a bit more money than the more common ones. You could have kept them until you needed extra room or something, but don't worry. ;)
Here's a tip: go visit your market and see all the dragons availability. It will tell you (tap INFO) which ones are common, rare or super rare. BUT NEVER GO TO THE MARKET WHEN YOUR NEST IS EMPTY - you may accidentally spend gold to purchase a dragon!!
Are you on and Android phone or on an Apple (iOS) device?

And yes, you're very lucky! Or you have been so far. It's quite fatastic really xD
Basically keep as many as you can, in as MANY HABITATS as you can (beware of the habitat limit) and sell COMMON dragons to make room for rarer ones. Aside from being cooler to own more rares/super rares, they should earn more coins than commons. And you need the cash. ;)
Technically you'd only need one of each dragon, but hey. Keeping more of the less common ones is pretty cool.

Try spreading them out so that the ones that earn more (like scorpion, honeybee) are placed in a habitat with others that earn less. That way you can balance your income. Meaning, each habitat ought to be earning the same ammount of silver as the other habitats, so that one of them won't be full of money while the other is not.

Lol trying for eagle and getting scorpions and honeybees... So cool. :D scorpion and honeybee are super rares. Eagle is rare, firestorm is the common one.

Don't forget to download the egg chart here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide). :)

kwsstin1
02-18-13, 08:11 PM
Firestorm + island = 11 hours... there are two dragons with an 11 hour time, athletic and mirage. Are both possible with this combo ? I really dontvwant another athletic...

DraconJakc
02-19-13, 02:49 AM
Firestorm + island = 11 hours... there are two dragons with an 11 hour time, athletic and mirage. Are both possible with this combo ? I really dontvwant another athletic...Yes, a Mirage is possible. It is Red+Yellow+Blue which could possibly come from Firestorm (Red+Yellow)+Island (Blue+Green). Good luck!

tsuki003
02-19-13, 05:37 AM
I am having trouble getting honeybee, fairy, and eagle even though ive gotten scorpions a few times, a rose, and I am even evolving my right heart dagon I bread by accident. Please help!

NeferTsukia
02-19-13, 05:38 AM
I am having trouble getting honeybee, fairy, and eagle even though ive gotten scorpions a few times, a rose, and I am even evolving my right heart dagon I bread by accident. Please help!

It's just a matter of luck, really. Some of my "most wanted" came unexpectedly and from weird combos!

kwsstin1
02-19-13, 05:48 PM
It was a , mirage ;)

DraconJakc
02-20-13, 01:30 AM
It was a , mirage ;)
Congratulations. :)

kwsstin1
02-20-13, 02:37 AM
Thank you :). Now for my next one... light + charm = 16 hours. In my dreams I could hope for a tiny. But technically the charm isn't really considered a pink so I'm thinking unfortunately its another charm...

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 03:11 AM
Thank you :). Now for my next one... light + charm = 16 hours. In my dreams I could hope for a tiny. But technically the charm isn't really considered a pink so I'm thinking unfortunately its another charm...

Charm ain't pink. It's another charm. :/

looney_gul
02-20-13, 05:52 AM
You sold them!! That's too bad, they are super rares and earn a bit more money than the more common ones. You could have kept them until you needed extra room or something, but don't worry. ;)
Here's a tip: go visit your market and see all the dragons availability. It will tell you (tap INFO) which ones are common, rare or super rare. BUT NEVER GO TO THE MARKET WHEN YOUR NEST IS EMPTY - you may accidentally spend gold to purchase a dragon!!
Are you on and Android phone or on an Apple (iOS) device?
And yes, you're very lucky! Or you have been so far. It's quite fatastic really xD
Basically keep as many as you can, in as MANY HABITATS as you can (beware of the habitat limit) and sell COMMON dragons to make room for rarer ones. Aside from being cooler to own more rares/super rares, they should earn more coins than commons. And you need the cash. ;)
Technically you'd only need one of each dragon, but hey. Keeping more of the less common ones is pretty cool.

Try spreading them out so that the ones that earn more (like scorpion, honeybee) are placed in a habitat with others that earn less. That way you can balance your income. Meaning, each habitat ought to be earning the same ammount of silver as the other habitats, so that one of them won't be full of money while the other is not.

Lol trying for eagle and getting scorpions and honeybees... So cool. :D scorpion and honeybee are super rares. Eagle is rare, firestorm is the common one.

Don't forget to download the egg chart here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide). :)

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :) I am so happy there are pros like you in the game to help us starters. i am playing on an Android phone from Sony, im not sure of which program it uses. I must say i am super excited about this game now :) THANK U THANK U THANK U :)

NeferTsukia
02-20-13, 06:22 AM
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :) I am so happy there are pros like you in the game to help us starters. i am playing on an Android phone from Sony, im not sure of which program it uses. I must say i am super excited about this game now :) THANK U THANK U THANK U :)

Aw, shucks. Think nothing of it. :) that's what the forum is for! We help each others out.
Then you're on android , so you don't have crafting and trading available yet,nor storage or album, but I'm sure these features will all be available for Android eventually!

This game can be a lot of fun, but also quite stressful. In your early levels you already have some of the dragons that people try desperately hard to get, which is really cool. :D keep it going! Any more questions just come to the forum and ask, or ask on your neighbors' walls.

jlalo
02-20-13, 07:34 PM
I was trying to breed a Planet and got bored and put together a lvl. 10 Love and lvl. 6 Light and got Virtue!!! Fitting that love and light give u that result, huh? On a side note, I got my diamond in pretty much the same fashion. ..was bored trying for other dragons and just randomly put together mindvolt and familiar!

tonguelashing
02-20-13, 07:41 PM
I was trying to breed a Planet and got bored and put together a lvl. 10 Love and lvl. 6 Light and got Virtue!!! Fitting that love and light give u that result, huh? On a side note, I got my diamond in pretty much the same fashion. ..was bored trying for other dragons and just randomly put together mindvolt and familiar!

I got a planet while trying for cupid. Finally at lvl 90 I got a planet dragon. Been trying for ages, but finally got rid of that goal. Same for Familiar and Wizard, only recently acquired them from breeding other things.

tsuki003
02-20-13, 07:52 PM
Just after reading this I finally got eagle so I think you are right :)

Earlier I read how it mattered where the dragons habitat was instead of just randomly placed. Could someone please explain further?

jlalo
02-21-13, 01:25 PM
I got my virtue dragon using Light and Love dragons!!

maspian
02-23-13, 09:09 AM
how to breed anubis dragon?

carabellexo
02-23-13, 09:32 AM
How do you breed a diamond dragon??

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 09:33 AM
how to breed anubis dragon?
Diamond + magic

wassupbaby
02-23-13, 09:35 AM

You need 4 different colours to breed diamond . I got mine with aether + seebreaze combo. You can check diamond thread for more info.

hamadrys
02-23-13, 09:38 AM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41338-Diamond-Dragon-Part-II

riisak
02-24-13, 02:11 PM
I got my bubble dragon very first breeding round with virtue (not counting chocolate dragon lol)!!!

It was virtue + island (lvl4 & lvl 6) >w< That level combo/order always seems to give me good results!!

DragonTan1
02-27-13, 09:28 AM
Just after reading this I finally got eagle so I think you are right :)

Earlier I read how it mattered where the dragons habitat was instead of just randomly placed. Could someone please explain further?

Where was your habitat when you got Eagle? I've failed a few times trying to get that. :(

moonlightknight
02-27-13, 11:53 AM
Finally got my diamond dragon today, the combo I used was Aurora and Eagle.

tsuki003
02-27-13, 06:00 PM
Where was your habitat when you got Eagle? I've failed a few times trying to get that. :( it wasnt my habitat I ment. But I got my eagle with firestorm+air the first time then just today I was trying for scorpion with fire+air and got another eagle :/ eagle took me like 10+ tries and, after accidentally selling my precious scorpion T.T , I've been re-trying for another for over 12 times now :(

tsuki003
02-27-13, 06:01 PM
On a good note I did get thunderbolt and magic. Yay :)

DragonTan1
02-27-13, 06:10 PM
it wasnt my habitat I ment. But I got my eagle with firestorm+air the first time then just today I was trying for scorpion with fire+air and got another eagle :/ eagle took me like 10+ tries and, after accidentally selling my precious scorpion T.T , I've been re-trying for another for over 12 times now :(

Ok, I was trying with Air & Fire but I'll try it with Firestorm in a few days. Goodluck getting another Scorpion. :)

tezcatlo
02-27-13, 07:03 PM

I got my fairies with fruitful x air (both level 4). I also got my eagles with air x fire (with air being two levels higher than fire).

tsuki003
02-27-13, 08:46 PM
Ok, I was trying with Air & Fire but I'll try it with Firestorm in a few days. Goodluck getting another Scorpion. :) thanx :)

I got my fairies with fruitful x air (both level 4). I also got my eagles with air x fire (with air being two levels higher than fire). you actually got it with fruitful o.o I'll try that as soon as my current breed is done. Thank you!

DragonTan1
02-28-13, 10:58 AM
I just bred Magic with Athlete and they'll be in the breeding den for 16 hours so is it Charm or Aether? or could it be another? I best get a habitat ready too, not sure which one though.

tsuki003
02-28-13, 03:47 PM
I have a right heart dragon and would like a left heart dragon. Is there any way to breed something with the right heart to get a left heart?

riisak
02-28-13, 04:14 PM
So, a couple things I have noticed.

Common dragons can be bred from any dragon combo as long as the gem colors match, HOWEVER, I do not think this is true for rare+ dragons. I think that rare+ dragons can only be made using SPECIFIC parents.

I've also noticed, that the order you choose to breed dragons in (fire with water, as apposed to water with fire, for example) DOES seem to make a difference in your breeding results. This is ESPECIALLY true when you are breeding multiple-element parents.

Lastly, you have a better chance to get a rare if you are breeding two rares. I'm keeping a list of successful diamond breeding, and almost all of them include at least one super rare dragon.

riisak
02-28-13, 04:15 PM
I have a right heart dragon and would like a left heart dragon. Is there any way to breed something with the right heart to get a left heart?
Left heart seems to be more common than right heart. If you just keep breeding fire + water you should get it. :3

salinho
02-28-13, 04:20 PM

Common dragons can be bred from any dragon combo as long as the gem colors match, HOWEVER, I do not think this is true for rare+ dragons. I think that rare+ dragons can only be made using SPECIFIC parents.

I've also noticed, that the order you choose to breed dragons in (fire with water, as apposed to water with fire, for example) DOES seem to make a difference in your breeding results. This is ESPECIALLY true when you are breeding multiple-element parents.

Lastly, you have a better chance to get a rare if you are breeding two rares. I'm keeping a list of successful diamond breeding, and almost all of them include at least one super rare dragon.
Regarding the order, I used to think it did not matter. But when I was trying for the passion dragon, tye order in which I placed left and right affected the outcome! I only got magics when I "switched" left with right - meaning, when I put leftHeart on the right and rightHeart on the left, I got a magic. "Normal" order gave me athletics, rights and lefts, and ultimately passion.
Weirded me out!!!

Cool, right heart is rarer. Try using your right heart to see if you get a left. :)

tsuki003
02-28-13, 05:30 PM
Left heart seems to be more common than right heart. If you just keep breeding fire + water you should get it. :3
So I shouldn't need to breed with the purple/pink heart to get one or if I do breed with the right heart, since left is blue, should I breed with water?

saythelove
03-01-13, 02:09 AM

I totally agree with you in the left and right allocations that brings the possibility of the specific dragons you want; nobody actually believes me as they kept saying it doesn't matter.

I tried breeding in different side and the possibility are within the few. I came to believe there's a 'lucky' spot (breeding den) & the left/right allocation when i got my diamond dragon!
There's this spot in my dragon place where it always 'glitters' and i put my breeding den there to try breeding what i want, surprisingly most of them works! (of cos i wouldn't say 100% because you need luck somehow)

My diamond dragon was successful after the 3th try with Firestorm (Left) + Island (Right) epic lvl.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 03:10 AM
It's funny because TL themselves said somewhere that the side's we put dragons on doesn't matter.... I sort of think it does too lol. I noticed the most when I did charm/winter then switched it up with the winter/charm.

DragonTan1
03-01-13, 07:10 AM
I just got a Charm egg and I wanted to breed a Forestfire with Magic, does anybody know what dragon that would make?

DragonTan1
03-01-13, 09:43 AM
I just got a Charm egg and I wanted to breed a Forestfire with Magic, does anybody know what dragon that would make?

Well it made a Life dragon lol Now I need to wait for Charm egg to hatch first... I need a second nest :/

tsuki003
03-01-13, 11:30 AM
So I shouldn't need to breed with the purple/pink heart to get one or if I do breed with the right heart, since left is blue, should I breed with water?
Nope another right heart I ended up with ;.; well try again...

s8Angel
03-01-13, 05:55 PM
So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?

DragonHeart0
03-01-13, 06:10 PM
I just got clown although I was hoping for Seabreeze . . . We'll see what the next breeding produces.

s8Angel
03-01-13, 07:50 PM
I just got clown although I was hoping for Seabreeze . . . We'll see what the next breeding produces.

I have 3 clowns on one of my islands, i think they're kinda creepy but they make good money!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 10:48 PM
So I have come to the conclusion that if u want to get the really rare dragons u should try for them as soon as newer dragons are released! I just got dream, ice cream, hypnotic, and night dragon all within 2 tries the last 2 days! I have 2 other accounts and also got dream, ice cream, & night on those as well! Anyone else getting rare dragons really easy when new dragons are released?

Yeah this doesn't work for me sadly. lol
But congrats! :D dream is avoiding my island like the plague.

kwhales
03-02-13, 07:04 AM

That always worked for me, but now that TL is releasing the new items right in the middle of my work day (2pm EST) its not always possible for me to grab and go. I am having a hard time breeding then after the first few hours of their release. GRRR.

DragonTan1
03-02-13, 01:02 PM
Any advice for getting Cupid? I've tried level 8 Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic and Epic Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic but only getting Charm... Is there a better way to get Cupid?

DragonTan1
03-02-13, 02:38 PM
I just put them back in the breeding den, looks like another Charm dragon :(

tsuki003
03-02-13, 02:59 PM
This might be true for me too. I finally got a fairy on a random try then each time I try for a scorpion I get an eagle which is even rarer plus when I try to get a left heart I'm geting another right heart. Its actually a lil costly and annoying so I guess I'll try for a honeybee or serpent next since they are super rare.

Tina_Marie66
03-03-13, 02:40 PM
Any combos for witch , zombie and anubis dragon ?

Isn't witch n zombie expired? I thought it was limited edition.....but it would be great if we could still breed them. I just don't see them in the market so we prolly can't breed them. Anyone know for sure??? Thanks

Tina_Marie66
03-03-13, 02:45 PM
Is there some kind of glitch in breeding a unicorn?? I've tried over a hundred times!!!! Get nothing but virtue, ughhhhh so sick of them and the looooong 33 hours! I really want the unicorn dragon, it's gorgeous, but breeding is like impossible!!! Can anyone please help me or suggest what to breed for unicorn pleeeeease??? I've been trying diamond/virtue, virtue/diamond and all I get is the sticking virtue lol. Thanks everyone😁❤

kooky panda
03-03-13, 03:32 PM
Isn't witch n zombie expired? I thought it was limited edition.....but it would be great if we could still breed them. I just don't see them in the market so we prolly can't breed them. Anyone know for sure??? Thanks
The Witch and Zombie were limited dragons that were released Halloween. The are no longer offered in the market.
(and you can no longer get them from breeding.)

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44371-Weekly-Update-Unicorn-Dragon-1-17-12-(iOS)&p=515450&viewfull=1#post515450)

Is there some kind of glitch in breeding a unicorn?? I've tried over a hundred times!!!! Get nothing but virtue, ughhhhh so sick of them and the looooong 33 hours! I really want the unicorn dragon, it's gorgeous, but breeding is like impossible!!! Can anyone please help me or suggest what to breed for unicorn pleeeeease??? I've been trying diamond/virtue, virtue/diamond and all I get is the sticking virtue lol. Thanks everyone��❤
Check out the Unicorn Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44371-Weekly-Update-Unicorn-Dragon-1-17-12-(iOS)&p=515450&viewfull=1#post515450)

kms899
03-03-13, 06:34 PM
just breed a fire and poison and I get 21hrs, does anyone have a idea what it is, was trying to get a rose.

thanks

kwhales
03-03-13, 06:40 PM
just breed a fire and poison and I get 21hrs, does anyone have a idea what it is, was trying to get a rose.

thanks

You either have snowman or another poison. Sorry no rose this time.

kms899
03-04-13, 05:54 AM
You either have snowman or another poison. Sorry no rose this time.

thanks

DragonTan1
03-04-13, 11:31 AM
Fruitful & Athlete are in the breeding den, I got 12 hours... I hope it is a Mermaid dragon

salinho
03-04-13, 01:15 PM
Fruitful & Athlete are in the breeding den, I got 12 hours... I hope it is a Mermaid dragon

Might also be a Heart dragon, but mermaid would be cooler. :)

n80j86
03-04-13, 05:56 PM
Any advice for getting Cupid? I've tried level 8 Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic and Epic Fire Dragon & level 6 Magic but only getting Charm... Is there a better way to get Cupid?

Luck and Love worked for me!

DragonTan1
03-04-13, 06:20 PM
Luck and Love worked for me!

I got it with Charm and Fire Dragon :P After 3 fails with Magic & Fire Dragon... Only 1 hour left until Cupid hatches. ;)

DragonTan1
03-04-13, 07:23 PM
Might also be a Heart dragon, but mermaid would be cooler. :)

It was a Mermaid :D

DragonTan1
03-04-13, 07:59 PM
Fruitful & Magic = 8 hours I think it ia Genie but can it be a Fairy?

salinho
03-04-13, 11:57 PM
It was a Mermaid :D

Nice! Congrats. :D

Fruitful & Magic = 8 hours I think it ia Genie but can it be a Fairy?
Yup! Fairy would be best. x)

DragonTan1
03-05-13, 04:32 AM
Nice! Congrats. :D

Yup! Fairy would be best. x)

Thanks, and yeah it is a fairy :)

28ricj
03-05-13, 11:53 AM
Is the passion dragon still avaliable to breed

salinho
03-05-13, 05:12 PM
Is the passion dragon still avaliable to breed

Yes it is. The goal for the free item (rose archway) has expired, but the dragon is still attainable. :) good luck!

DragonTan1
03-05-13, 07:57 PM
Elf + Magic = 8 hours... I think I got another Fairy >:O I hope it is a Genie though

jose6699
03-06-13, 01:40 AM
I beleive that 's a Genie.

You worry too much. :P

Elf + Magic = 8 hours... I think I got another Fairy >:O I hope it is a Genie though

nbella1414
03-06-13, 01:46 AM
I'm so excited. I actually got the Passion dragon from breeding 2 diamonds. I was trying for an infinity and wasted a boatload of gold but I was clearly never gonna get it breeding left/right hearts!!

And if anyone has any new combos for Deep please post them. I've tried sooo many times with water and sapphire. And others. He just doesn't like me... ��

DragonTan1
03-06-13, 09:04 AM
I beleive that 's a Genie.

You worry too much. :P

lol it was a Genie ;)

Cupid + Water = 16 hours... Charm or Aether

candy2candy2
03-06-13, 10:25 AM
Life + mist = honeybee dragon.... Im happy but wanted a diamond instead...

addictmOde
03-06-13, 10:46 AM
I bred LLeftHeart and RightHeart and it's 12H so either LH or RH again, I wanna try Athletic and RightHeart. Wanna get Magic somehow.

tsuki003
03-06-13, 11:17 AM
Fruitful+athlete and got firework! :)

DragonTan1
03-06-13, 03:41 PM
I got another Charm...
Island + Magic = 12 hours. Mistmoth or Mermaid.. Can it be a Water Dragon too?

RotomGuy
03-06-13, 03:44 PM
I got another Charm...
Island + Magic = 12 hours. Mistmoth or Mermaid.. Can it be a Water Dragon too?

No, it can't be a Water.

DragonTan1
03-06-13, 04:24 PM
No, it can't be a Water.

Great! :D

carabellexo
03-07-13, 12:58 AM
Does anyone know what dragon this is?? 8 hours..

henrylucky
03-07-13, 01:01 AM
Does anyone know what dragon this is?? 8 hours..

Genie, common, purple, yellow

ghezal18
03-07-13, 01:41 AM
hey i am currently breeding a love dragon and virtue dragon, its gonna take 2 days. Im guessing its a virtue dragon but im not 100% sure!!! anyone have any idea what it could be?

henrylucky
03-07-13, 01:47 AM
hey i am currently breeding a love dragon and virtue dragon, its gonna take 2 days. Im guessing its a virtue dragon but im not 100% sure!!! anyone have any idea what it could be?

Gold to speed up?

henrylucky
03-07-13, 01:49 AM
If 33 gold, it's Virtue. If 25 gold, it's Justice.

ghezal18
03-07-13, 02:05 AM
If 33 gold, it's Virtue. If 25 gold, it's Justice.

thanks, it was 33

ghezal18
03-07-13, 02:20 AM
is it still possible to get a snowman dragon? If so, what is the best combination for it?

henrylucky
03-07-13, 03:02 AM
is it still possible to get a snowman dragon? If so, what is the best combination for it?

Yes, there isn't best combination.. but, I got mine with Forest x Landworm on first try, got Rose with that combo on first try too....

henrylucky
03-07-13, 05:26 AM
Hello, I got 12 hrs from Night and Snowman. But, the egg is invisible even I restart my tablet, and reinstall can't be done because of slow internet connection. Can anybody check my island, please? I want to know what is that, Mistmoth or Mermaid?

tsuki003
03-07-13, 06:26 AM
Athlete+fairy=? In that order. 10 hour breed time. Couldn't be a fruitful I hope but then it can't be a coral or griffin either I of course so I guess honeybee hopefully? Just odd for the order.

salinho
03-07-13, 06:49 AM
Hello, I got 12 hrs from Night and Snowman. But, the egg is invisible even I restart my tablet, and reinstall can't be done because of slow internet connection. Can anybody check my island, please? I want to know what is that, Mistmoth or Mermaid?

I see a super and a right heart!

henrylucky
03-07-13, 07:09 AM
I see a super and a right heart!

Right? Oh yea hell, I though I got a Mermaid.. :(:(:(
But, Thanks to visit:)

henrylucky
03-07-13, 07:11 AM
At least, Right heart looks cute on baby form..

BettyJoPeters
03-07-13, 09:33 AM
I just got a Wizard breeding Night and Parakeet. Now where's the logic and theory in that! :-P

jonathanharker
03-07-13, 10:17 AM
I just got a Wizard breeding Night and Parakeet. Now where's the logic and theory in that! :-P

Night is Magic + Water. Wizard is Magic + Water. Sometimes the baby will take the elements of just one parent.

salinho
03-07-13, 12:40 PM
At least, Right heart looks cute on baby form..

You're welcome. ;) yes it does! So cute :D

Greenfairy295
03-07-13, 01:42 PM
Ok guys, I have been trying to breed a diamond dragon for over a year, and have yet to get one. I've tried so many combinations I lost count, is there a combination that works the most reliably? Could really use some help here, I'm getting very frustrated! Lol!

betsyb514
03-07-13, 02:13 PM
Ok guys, I have been trying to breed a diamond dragon for over a year, and have yet to get one. I've tried so many combinations I lost count, is there a combination that works the most reliably? Could really use some help here, I'm getting very frustrated! Lol!

This worked for me twice...When you go to breed look on the scrolling list for two dragons that are one above the other that have 4 or more colors when combined. Put the one on the top, on the left, the one below it on the right. I got both of mine within 3 tries. It only worked once per combination, but you should see more than one airing to choose from. Level doesn't matter. Good luck!

candy2candy2
03-07-13, 08:57 PM
I bred black and green and got yet another island dragon...i hate them so much

atseng1
03-08-13, 12:23 AM
What do I have to do to get a photo of all the eggs into my iphone?

nbella1414
03-09-13, 02:00 AM
Well... As annoying as my little Island has been (with so many long fail times) he's been a lucky little sucker tonight . He got me a flower AND bubble. I must add he was also responsible for my first diamond.
Starting to like the little fella. :)

candy2candy2
03-10-13, 02:00 PM
I bred red and black and it said 16 hours, what will it be??

kwhales
03-10-13, 02:05 PM
I bred red and black and it said 16 hours, what will it be??

Charm or aether.

candy2candy2
03-10-13, 02:11 PM
I hope its aether :-) thanks

mityaj
03-10-13, 02:11 PM
I'm so excited. I actually got the Passion dragon from breeding 2 diamonds. I was trying for an infinity and wasted a boatload of gold but I was clearly never gonna get it breeding left/right hearts!!

And if anyone has any new combos for Deep please post them. I've tried sooo many times with water and sapphire. And others. He just doesn't like me... ��

I got mine with night+athletic

henrylucky
03-10-13, 10:23 PM
Yay, just get 12 hrs from Night and Forest, it'll be Mermaid, right? (I hope yes, because already have 4 Mistmoth)

lbug1124
03-10-13, 10:43 PM
I got mine with night+athletic

I got deep with night and sapphire first try, no luck with goblin, or bat, sigh....

nbella1414
03-10-13, 11:15 PM
I just bred diamond and virtue and got 12 hours???

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 12:02 AM
Island + Firestorm = 22 hours.. Mindvolt. I was trying for a Diamond but I needed Mindvolt too.

henrylucky
03-11-13, 01:05 AM
I just bred diamond and virtue and got 12 hours???
Maybe 15 hrs or 21 hrs?

ghezal18
03-11-13, 03:34 AM
Planet and seabreeze = ?
14 hours

ghezal18
03-11-13, 04:29 AM
Also charm + fruitful =? 21 hours 21gold

buddry
03-11-13, 04:30 AM
Also charm + fruitful =? 21 hours 21gold

poison

henrylucky
03-11-13, 05:35 AM
Planet and seabreeze = ?
14 hours

Mist or Eagle

carabellexo
03-11-13, 11:26 AM
What is the recommended breeding pair for a diamond?? Been trying for ages and it just isnt happening :((

storm932
03-11-13, 04:22 PM
I tried turkey and water and I got diamond. Remember, it's 44 hours

topherocious
03-11-13, 06:03 PM
Is anyone on Android having difficulties getting Chocolatw? Mine friend has been trying for two weeks now and she's gotten like 82 Loves, 7 Laserlights, 3 Tuskers, and 1 Tiny. Luckily, she didn't have a Tusker before so that's a plus. But she's getting fed up going for Chocolate.

betsyb514
03-11-13, 09:27 PM
Is anyone on Android having difficulties getting Chocolatw? Mine friend has been trying for two weeks now and she's gotten like 82 Loves, 7 Laserlights, 3 Tuskers, and 1 Tiny. Luckily, she didn't have a Tusker before so that's a plus. But she's getting fed up going for Chocolate.

Any chance she has a Diamond? If so, try Diamond and Tiny. Sometimes dragons just don't like each other!

henrylucky
03-11-13, 09:41 PM
Got it after 3 tries with Pink x Light (so, I got it on 4 try).... Android user

kurebiz
03-11-13, 09:45 PM

Got that easily. But tiny is hard. Tried for a week and still haven't gotten it

topherocious
03-11-13, 10:58 PM
I told her to try Tiny & Pink once she's done evolving Tiny. Thanks for everyone's input!

atseng1
03-11-13, 11:20 PM
It's not just andriod having this issue, I still haven't got the chocolate or goblin or....or..... with the iphone..... getting a bit fed up!!!!!

topherocious
03-11-13, 11:28 PM
Well, while trying for extra pink/white dragons to trade, I've gotten Chocolate 5 times. Imagine my friend's anger lol

carabellexo
03-11-13, 11:51 PM
I tried turkey and water and I got diamond. Remember, it's 44 hours

Can you still breed turkeys?? Has anyone else gotten a diamond? And with what breeding pair?

ghezal18
03-12-13, 12:24 AM
Firestorm and Atlantis?
Breeding time 20 hours
20 gold

henrylucky
03-12-13, 12:37 AM
Can you still breed turkeys?? Has anyone else gotten a diamond? And with what breeding pair?

I got with Life (10) & Mindvolt (4)

salinho
03-12-13, 02:20 AM
Firestorm and Atlantis?
Breeding time 20 hours
20 gold
Island or magic.

salinho
03-12-13, 02:20 AM

Turkeys were limited.

DragonTan1
03-12-13, 04:17 AM
Firestorm and Atlantis?
Breeding time 20 hours
20 gold

Island or magic.

Can't it be Firework too?

Firestorm + Island = 20 hours

henrylucky
03-12-13, 04:52 AM
Second try with Night x Magic: 12 hrs, that's my sixth Mistmoth!

salinho
03-12-13, 04:59 AM
Can't it be Firework too?

Firestorm + Island = 20 hours
Oh, forgot about fireworks :D fingers crossed then! :)

DragonTan1
03-12-13, 05:09 AM

After getting 7 Fruitful in a row, I got Fairy, Four-Leaf then Mindvolt... hopefully I'll get another rare :P

topherocious
03-12-13, 05:52 PM
Can anyone confirm, yet, that Magic has been splitting when bred?

knj00
03-12-13, 05:55 PM
Can anyone confirm, yet, that Magic has been splitting when bred?

I have seen no reports of the purple color splitting. Have you?

topherocious
03-12-13, 05:58 PM

Someone mentioned it on another thread but I was wondering if anyone else has discovered it or if that person was just making false statements.

knj00
03-12-13, 06:08 PM
Someone mentioned it on another thread but I was wondering if anyone else has discovered it or if that person was just making false statements.

I have seen someone asking if it splits but no actual proof.

I know this one person in game who insists that it splits, but every example he gives it actually an example of the pink color or black color splitting not the purple. lol

I'm not TL so I can't be 1000% but I'm pretty sure it does not. :)

DragonTan1
03-12-13, 06:12 PM
Turned out to be Magic... I'll sell it!

Firestorm + Coral = 14 hours?! Elf, Eagle or Mist? I hope it's Eagle, I have Elf and I need Mist.

topherocious
03-12-13, 06:28 PM
Turned out to be Magic... I'll sell it!

Firestorm + Coral = 14 hours?! Elf, Eagle or Mist? I hope it's Eagle, I have Elf and I need Mist.

It can't be Elf, given there's no green element in play. Possibly Mist, Blue playing off Firestorm's Yellow.

topherocious
03-12-13, 06:30 PM
I have seen someone asking if it splits but no actual proof.

I know this one person in game who insists that it splits, but every example he gives it actually an example of the pink color or black color splitting not the purple. lol

I'm not TL so I can't be 1000% but I'm pretty sure it does not. :)

Haha, okay thank you. I'd hate for Magic to split. It'd make a whole mess with breeding. Cause say Black split to Purple & Blue and Purple split to Blue & Red. You'd then have Blue, Blue, Red. Could that then, end up giving you another Magic? Lol

DragonTan1
03-12-13, 06:33 PM
It can't be Elf, given there's no green element in play. Possibly Mist, Blue playing off Firestorm's Yellow.

Right, thanks. I don't know why I thought Elf lol

salinho
03-13-13, 02:02 AM

Actually I remember sounding so surprised when someone said they bred something (can't remember what!) and getting a result that was impossible without purple having had splitting up. I remember asking the person to doublecheck, but I don't think I got a reply. Can't remember the thread... :/

ghezal18
03-13-13, 03:19 AM

it was fireworks :D

carabellexo
03-13-13, 05:27 AM
Breeding virtue and light got 21 hours?? What's this one?

unosocite
03-13-13, 05:39 AM
Breeding virtue and light got 21 hours?? What's this one?

Tusker dragon.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

knj00
03-13-13, 08:18 AM
Actually I remember sounding so surprised when someone said they bred something (can't remember what!) and getting a result that was impossible without purple having had splitting up. I remember asking the person to doublecheck, but I don't think I got a reply. Can't remember the thread... :/

The fact that you never got a reply and that it was one singular post should show that maybe the person was mistaken or a possible glitch... If purple was indeed splitting there would be many people reporting it. Don't you think?

henrylucky
03-13-13, 08:28 AM
Yay...just breed Night and Aether, 15 hrs... that's my first Night hybrid!! I'm so happy now. I'm not even trying for Deep!

henrylucky
03-13-13, 08:34 AM
Yay...just breed Night and Aether, 15 hrs... that's my first Night hybrid!! I'm so happy now. I'm not even trying for Deep!
Congrats to you! Hope you have all Night hybrids soon!

hamadrys
03-13-13, 08:52 AM
So...henrylucky you are answering your own thread and congratulating yourself, mmmh ? :D
I got my Deep dragon with Aurora and Night. I truly didn't think I was going to have it like that, I was trying for any at that point. But it got me Deep first try. I was like WOW !!!!

kooky panda
03-13-13, 10:35 AM
So...henrylucky you are answering your own thread and congratulating yourself, mmmh ? :D

I sometimes answer my own questions too!!http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6W3iHagDwF9pbfUQ9KjaXJITZqOAtn vEE44qs14-T89h8kWgU

Congrats henrylucky!!

candy2candy2
03-13-13, 11:07 AM
Night and Forest got me Landworm... how about that? :)

DragonTan1
03-13-13, 11:15 AM
Firestorm + Island = 10 hours.... can it be a Honeybee? I don't want another Fruitful..

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-13-13, 11:17 AM
Firestorm + Island = 10 hours.... can it be a Honeybee? I don't want another Fruitful..

Fingers crossed it's a Honeybee!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-13-13, 11:18 AM
Night and Forest got me Landworm... how about that? :)

Really? But there's no red.....?

candy2candy2
03-13-13, 11:31 AM
Really? But there's no red.....?

I guess ..... this is how it works
black = blue + purple
purple = blue + red

RotomGuy
03-13-13, 11:42 AM
Wait, Purple splits now? *raeg*

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-13-13, 11:51 AM
I guess ..... this is how it works
black = blue + purple
purple = blue + red

But you said night & forest?! :D

Anywho... I sure hope purple isn't splitting either : /

candy2candy2
03-13-13, 11:52 AM

Well i guess so, since landworm is black and green... i was trying for Hunter but no such luck

salinho
03-13-13, 12:00 PM
Well i guess so, since landworm is black and green... i was trying for Hunter but no such luck

Landworm is red and green. Surely you are mistaken. xD i hope purple is NOT splitting.

knj00
03-13-13, 01:18 PM
Ok, it's very easy to test and see if purple is indeed splitting. As everyone who breeds with Night and Virtue know you get the base colors splitting for the outcome more than the pure color. So let the testing begin:

I chose to test with Magic and Air, as it adds no red or blue to the color pool so it can't be mistaken if it's added. Plus, Magic/Air only has 2 outcomes if Magic doesn't split and those are Genie 8hrs and Trickster 18hrs. I only did it 15 times (didn't want to waste more gold) and here are the results:
Genie= 12 times
Trickster= 3 times

If purple did split I should have got many more outcomes. I know it is only 15 tests but still, purple does not follow the same rules as pink and black.

hamadrys
03-13-13, 01:30 PM
It is good to know for sure. Thank you knj00 for doing this test. That is indeed a great help and takes away the concern that it was splitting.

candy2candy2
03-13-13, 01:41 PM
I am breeding black and green again, now it says 16 hours, i will let you know what comes out. Now im starting to question my memory but i m beeing honest here....unless i am losing my mind with this game :-)

knj00
03-13-13, 01:52 PM
I am breeding black and green again, now it says 16 hours, i will let you know what comes out. Now im starting to question my memory but i m beeing honest here....unless i am losing my mind with this game :-)

I don't doubt your honesty but mistakes can happen, glitches too. :)

16hrs for that combo should be Serpent or Aether. It took me... about 350 gold to get my Hunter >_<. I was detemined though and just kept speeding up and breeding until I got one. My hubby thought I was crazy, lol.

Good Luck to you!!

salinho
03-13-13, 04:51 PM
Ok, it's very easy to test and see if purple is indeed splitting. As everyone who breeds with Night and Virtue know you get the base colors splitting for the outcome more than the pure color. So let the testing begin:

I chose to test with Magic and Air, as it adds no red or blue to the color pool so it can't be mistaken if it's added. Plus, Magic/Air only has 2 outcomes if Magic doesn't split and those are Genie 8hrs and Trickster 18hrs. I only did it 15 times (didn't want to waste more gold) and here are the results:
Genie= 12 times
Trickster= 3 times

If purple did split I should have got many more outcomes. I know it is only 15 tests but still, purple does not follow the same rules as pink and black.

Thanks dear, that was very nice of you! :D
Lol, congrats on hunter by the way! I haven't gotten ONE black hybrid! Depressing >.<

ghezal18
03-13-13, 05:52 PM
night dragon + light dragon = ?
19 hours

MonkeyMomma76
03-13-13, 06:06 PM
Scarecrow + Serpent = 20 hours? Any way it's Infinity? I've seen 20 hour or 40 hour times for Infinity. If it's not that, then which one is it? Please tell me, all you experienced breeders out there :-))

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 06:07 PM
night dragon + light dragon = ?
19 hours

Ice Cream (blue from the night dragon, + light)

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 06:10 PM
Scarecrow + Serpent = 20 hours? Any way it's Infinity? I've seen 20 hour or 40 hour times for Infinity. If it's not that, then which one is it? Please tell me, all you experienced breeders out there :-))

Lots of possibilities, fireworks, magic, island.

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 06:10 PM
Thanks dear, that was very nice of you! :D
Lol, congrats on hunter by the way! I haven't gotten ONE black hybrid! Depressing >.<

I've managed to get bat and deep on this account, and bat and illusion on my 2nd account. Goblin and hunter refuse to make an appearance on my island :-(

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 06:21 PM
remember, the Dragon Story Game Guide contains ALL THIS BREEDING INFORMATION in a nicely prepared Egg Breeding chart created by the extremely talented Sehana:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

DragonTan1
03-13-13, 06:24 PM
Fingers crossed it's a Honeybee!!

No, it was a Fruitful x_x

A neighbour said he got Diamond with Light & Fire, I just tried the same combo after evolving light to level 4 and I got 2 days, 33 gold.. Virtue.

knj00
03-13-13, 06:58 PM
No, it was a Fruitful x_x

A neighbour said he got Diamond with Light & Fire, I just tried the same combo after evolving light to level 4 and I got 2 days, 33 gold.. Virtue.

Your Neighbor must have been mistaken there is no way you can get a Diamond by breeding Light and Fire.

DragonTan1
03-13-13, 07:09 PM
Your Neighbor must have been mistaken there is no way you can get a Diamond by breeding Light and Fire.

I have no idea if it was true or not, but Fire & Light are in his breeding den.. maybe he saw 2 days and thought it was Diamond but it's actually Virtue.

knj00
03-13-13, 07:15 PM
I have no idea if it was true or not, but Fire & Light are in his breeding den.. maybe he saw 2 days and thought it was Diamond but it's actually Virtue.

That's probably what it is. Not everyone knows to look at the gold amount for number of hours when it says 2 days. :)

fashionistaj12
03-13-13, 09:55 PM
I have light and fire breeding now - 33 gold...must be a virtue??

nbella1414
03-13-13, 10:47 PM
Yes it's a virtue. Those things are so annoying with their eternal fail times!!

krisby7
03-14-13, 05:52 AM
Hey.
I wondering how you get the aurora dragon or the right heart dragon
There so many threads to search through its hard to find.
Thanks

salinho
03-14-13, 07:21 AM
Hey.
I wondering how you get the aurora dragon or the right heart dragon
There so many threads to search through its hard to find.
Thanks

Just try any combo with those 3 colors for aurora. For example, poison and water. Or island and magic. Or coral and forest.
Right heart is a matter of luck, since it is rarer than left heart (even though they're both "rare"). Try mixing any of the following dragons: water, fire, athletic, left heart.
Good luck!

beejhay28
03-14-13, 07:22 AM
Ive got infinity dragon by breeding diamond dragon and fire dragon
Just got lucky

hamadrys
03-14-13, 08:27 AM
Congrats ! :)

carabellexo
03-14-13, 11:46 AM
Night with light = 13 hours???

DragonTan1
03-14-13, 11:58 AM
Night with light = 13 hours???

Hypnotic, I think...

MonkeyMomma76
03-14-13, 01:42 PM
It was just another magic :-(( bummed!!!

shespurdy
03-14-13, 08:00 PM
Caesar and Night 2 days does anyone know what it could be?

DragonTan1
03-14-13, 08:06 PM
Caesar and Night 2 days does anyone know what it could be?

How much gold to speed up?

shespurdy
03-14-13, 08:12 PM
How much gold to speed up?

It said 44 I believe

DragonTan1
03-14-13, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure, but 44 is Gold, Diamond, Angel & Crusade.

shespurdy
03-14-13, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure, but 44 is Gold, Diamond, Angel & Crusade.

Hmm I was hoping for Diamond but I didn't even think about Angel :) I guess it is possible because of the elements involved. Would anyone know if Angel is possible and would it be better than a Diamond? Thank you DragonTan1 :)

picklylily
03-14-13, 08:59 PM
Hmm I was hoping for Diamond but I didn't even think about Angel :) I guess it is possible because of the elements involved. Would anyone know if Angel is possible and would it be better than a Diamond? Thank you DragonTan1 :)

That's a Diamond. :3 To get the hybrids, you need the Diamond in the combo. Congrats!

DragonTan1
03-14-13, 09:28 PM

You're welcome, and congrats on Diamond.

That's a Diamond. :3 To get the hybrids, you need the Diamond in the combo. Congrats!

That makes sense now. :P

DragonTan1
03-15-13, 01:34 PM
Light + Fruitful = Parakeet.

Light + Fruitful = 24 hours.. Sunrise.

Melodies4Life
03-15-13, 06:14 PM
So I'm not the only person that breeds eggs which have absolutely nothing tondo with the dragon combinations that I used (black & green=island). Since I got to level 32, I've breed magic, sunrise, and love dragons regardless of combo used. Quite frustrating :(

Melodies4Life
03-15-13, 06:41 PM
Breeding Winter and Charm 44 gold...let's see 😁

salinho
03-15-13, 07:47 PM
Congratulations! :D

utopiarose
03-15-13, 09:15 PM
What combination of dragons have a chance at a diamond? My cash flow is down to a drip!

DragonTan1
03-15-13, 09:27 PM

Light/Water + Magic/Fire = Diamond?? I don't get how you can get a Diamond with that combo...

RotomGuy
03-16-13, 12:35 AM
Light/Water + Magic/Fire = Diamond?? I don't get how you can get a Diamond with that combo...

Can't you? It seems like a perfectly plausible combo.

henrylucky
03-16-13, 12:44 AM

As long they have 4 different elements.... they can "make" Diamond :D

Melodies4Life
03-16-13, 06:13 AM
Congratulations! :D

Thank you. Finally, something came out right...😎

carabellexo
03-16-13, 12:43 PM
Breeding virtue and magic and got 16 hours??

nbella1414
03-16-13, 12:59 PM
These are the last dragons I need to have them all.
Leopard
Kite
Gold
Unicorn
Dark Angel

If anyone has breeding suggestions for any of them please let me know. For some reason the yellow mixes are so hard for me. And I'm tired of the 24 hour sunrise fails I get almost every single time!!! :)

carabellexo
03-16-13, 01:09 PM
Leopard
Kite
Gold
Unicorns
Dark Angel

If anyone has breeding suggestions for any of them please let me know. For some reason the yellow mixes are so hard for me. And I'm tired of the 24 hour sunrise fails I get almost every single time!!! :)

I got the kite and leopard by breeding ceaser and virtue.

nbella1414
03-16-13, 01:14 PM
Thanks! I haven't really tried Caesar very much. I'll try that. I just hate the possibility of another Sunrise or Virtue fail!!

salinho
03-16-13, 05:49 PM
This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now. :(

henrylucky
03-16-13, 07:27 PM
This is INSANE. I think I just got a laserlight using a justice and a fruitful.
WHAT. THE. HECK. why's everything breaking down so much?? This is absurd. No fun at all. I'm really irritated right now. :(

What the problem ?
I got Atlantis with Firestorm and Island on level 20 (low level, I don't remember) now I'm on 93

candy2candy2
03-17-13, 12:35 AM
Breeding Winter and Charm, hoping for a diamond as someone previously succeeded, got 23 hours instead...? Whats that?

bestiadrago
03-17-13, 12:39 AM
Breeding Winter and Charm, hoping for a diamond as someone previously succeeded, got 23 hours instead...? Whats that?
Think is night dragon

candy2candy2
03-17-13, 12:40 AM
uhh... bummer

LeyaMey
03-17-13, 03:25 PM
Can you guys tell me what combination you used for the Elf dragon? I can't for the life of me breed the thing. Maybe I can try other combinations people had success with. I keep getting fruitfuls and fairies as always ):

topherocious
03-17-13, 04:07 PM
Can you guys tell me what combination you used for the Elf dragon? I can't for the life of me breed the thing. Maybe I can try other combinations people had success with. I keep getting fruitfuls and fairies as always ):

I used Fairy & Fruitful. Good luck!

DragonTan1
03-17-13, 06:09 PM

I got mine with Forest & Fruitful while trying for a Fairy

topherocious
03-17-13, 06:29 PM
Leopard
Kite
Gold
Unicorn
Dark Angel

I only need Dark Angel and my list is complete again. For Leopard, I bred Griffin with Air. Good luck!

tetangnamo
03-17-13, 09:22 PM
Hi guys.. Just want to ask how to get diamond dragon? Thanks :)

topherocious
03-17-13, 09:23 PM
Hi guys.. Just want to ask how to get diamond dragon? Thanks :)

I used Mirage and Magic, that gave me Diamond. Good luck!

DragonTan1
03-17-13, 09:37 PM
I got another Virtue with Light & Life... I don't think I'll breed Light & Fire for a long time, 33 hours is tedious. Good job I have a second nest so I can try breeding again.

I used Mirage and Magic, that gave me Diamond. Good luck!

I've only tried to get Diamond a few times, but when I get Mirage I'll try that combo, thanks.

topherocious
03-17-13, 09:40 PM
I got another Virtue with Light & Life... I don't think I'll breed Light & Fire for a long time, 33 hours is tedious. Good job I have a second nest so I can try breeding again.

I've only tried to get Diamond a few times, but when I get Mirage I'll try that combo, thanks.

No worries! I used that combo because I REALLY REALLY hate Island fails (although Wizard is coming up close). So Mirage colors with Magic ain't so bad (unless you're unlucky and nab a Titan).

nbella1414
03-17-13, 10:37 PM
I hated island too for a long time while trying for diamond. But later I tried him one last time with eagle and boom got my diamond. :). The ugly little thing also got my a bubble and flower!! We're on better terms now.

atseng1
03-18-13, 12:03 AM
it's rather impossible to get diamond with mirage and magic, isn't it???

RotomGuy
03-18-13, 12:05 AM
I hated island too for a long time while trying for diamond. But later I tried him one last time with eagle and boom got my diamond. :). The ugly little thing also got my a bubble and flower!! We're on better terms now.

Does this mean I should use Fruitfuls to get a Flower and a Kite?

topherocious
03-18-13, 01:58 AM
it's rather impossible to get diamond with mirage and magic, isn't it???

No, it just has to be 4 colors. Many assume it has to the main four but it does not.

DragonTan1
03-18-13, 12:39 PM
No worries! I used that combo because I REALLY REALLY hate Island fails (although Wizard is coming up close). So Mirage colors with Magic ain't so bad (unless you're unlucky and nab a Titan).

That's cool, I need a Titan.. I just hope I don't get more than one. :P

DragonTan1
03-18-13, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking about breeding Light with Virtue as these two are new to me, but is there a chance I would get Virtue with that combo? I really don't want another. -_-

carabellexo
03-18-13, 02:13 PM
I'm thinking about breeding Light with Virtue as these two are new to me, but is there a chance I would get Virtue with that combo? I really don't want another. -_-

When I use this combo I mostly get love dragons.

tonguelashing
03-18-13, 03:09 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if there is a time based factor to breeding. ie: if you got 1 new dragon in the last 'x' number of days...you won't get another new dragon until that day timer rolls over regardless of what you breed, etc.

tonguelashing
03-18-13, 03:11 PM
and by new dragon, I mean something you don't have yet.

Or maybe it's if you received a new dragon by breeding a certain pair, you won't get another new dragon for 25 more breedings (or some such)

Thoughts on that?

DragonTan1
03-18-13, 03:39 PM
When I use this combo I mostly get love dragons.

Ok, thanks. I don't have Love dragon so I'll try it out.

Or maybe it's if you received a new dragon by breeding a certain pair, you won't get another new dragon for 25 more breedings (or some such)

Thoughts on that?

I haven't been playing long enough to notice that, but I did notice that my first Fruitful has been excellent in getting me the dragons I don't have like.. Elf, Mermaid, Fairy, Four-Leaf & Parakeet. Something tells me this Fruitful will get me a Diamond too. :P

nbella1414
03-18-13, 05:51 PM

Thoughts on that?

I used to think that was true. But then I got Infinity Quetzel and Crusader in the same day after trying for weeks.
And today I got Moon and the Leopard I've tried FOREVER to get. Maybe some days your Island is eligible to breed new ones and others its just not gonna happen with a million gold!

kwhales
03-18-13, 05:59 PM
I used to think that was true. But then I got Infinity Quetzel and Crusader in the same day after trying for weeks.
And today I got Moon and the Leopard I've tried FOREVER to get. Maybe some days your Island is eligible to breed new ones and others its just not gonna happen with a million gold!

I agree with this. This weekend I got four leaf, griffin and dream. All of ones I tried numerous times for previously. Then today, first try I got Moon.
It's like you are in a dry spell breeding only fails, then wham, new ones keep coming. Too bad the dry spells last for weeks and the luck runs out rather quickly.

nbella1414
03-18-13, 07:19 PM
Yep. When I got moon I immediately tried some more for Angel but didn't get squat. :( The black barely everrrrrr sticks!!! Blah.

nbella1414
03-18-13, 07:23 PM
I have to go back to trying for kite unicorn and gold now. I've tried a zillion times. I don't even know what to try anymore. I hate pink hybrids.

DragonTan1
03-18-13, 07:44 PM
Light + Virtue = 16 hours.. Tiny?

doop01
03-18-13, 08:25 PM

Thoughts on that?I
I was also starting to think along those lines. But then the other day I got 4 leaf, leopard, hypnotic & kite. All happened within about 2 days. So now I'm thinking sometimes you hot, sometimes you not. :)

tonguelashing
03-19-13, 12:49 AM
Light + Virtue = 16 hours.. Tiny?

yep. I got 2 tiny dragons on both my accounts while trying for chocolate (not to mention numerous love dragons, and one laserlight), but never did get the chocolate :-(

carabellexo
03-19-13, 12:51 AM
I am breeding night and light and got 19 hours??? Trying to breed moon.

WendyCroy
03-19-13, 04:37 AM
I am breeding night and light and got 19 hours??? Trying to breed moon.

It might be an IceCream, I think :-)

DragonTan1
03-19-13, 03:57 PM
yep. I got 2 tiny dragons on both my accounts while trying for chocolate (not to mention numerous love dragons, and one laserlight), but never did get the chocolate :-(

Yeah, it was Tiny and it looks like he earns a lot :D I've never tried for those dragons you mentioned yet but I just bred Virtue & Genie and got 24 hours... It can't be another Sunrise.. How?! -_-

Targaryen13
03-19-13, 07:22 PM
I really just believe that it is luck, like gambling. All dragon story users are one big pool. When we breed there is a generator that gives you whichever dragon you happen to breed by using a statistical calculation. So, if more people in the pool are trying to breed that same type of dragon the chances of you getting it increase because it goes through all the rest of the dragons faster.

staylor2013
03-20-13, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know of a breeding combo for the FRUITFUL DRAGON? I don't have the money to buy it, so I want to try to breed it.

DragonTan1
03-20-13, 01:34 PM
Does anyone know of a breeding combo for the FRUITFUL DRAGON? I don't have the money to buy it, so I want to try to breed it.

I can't tell if you're serious or not...

kooky panda
03-20-13, 02:25 PM

Here is a thread for some combos

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28908-How-to-Hatch-a-Fruitful-Dragon&p=414239&viewfull=1#post414239

nbella1414
03-20-13, 10:47 PM
I finally got Kite with Diamond/ Lightening. I was trying for that or gold or unicorn and for once the pink stayed pink.

Now I just need my last 3 diamond hybrids.

Anyone have any good combo for unicorn? Gold is still evading my island too.