PDA

View Full Version : Need help with level 48

Snowlotus04
12-02-12, 05:28 PM
I've been stuck on level 48 for a while now...

It's the two gems outside of the group that I need to break always gets me, I can't seem to ever find a way to break them when they're separated from the group of gems...

Anyone pass this level and have any suggestions for me? It'll be really helpful!

jack01020304
12-02-12, 08:30 PM
I finished 48 just a while before.

With outside glasses, your first priority should always be making a blasting jewel(4x1) and a diamond. I remember making a few diamonds when I play it. And also if there are some same-color gems in a very close area, try to save them and wait for the opportunity to come :)

Snowlotus04
12-02-12, 08:54 PM
Haha thanks! Yes that's what I did and I just passed it :) Now i'm on level 50, waiting on energy~ What level are you on?

jack01020304
12-03-12, 02:06 AM
currently on 52, seems to be a hard one, tried a few times with no luck :(

Snowlotus04
12-03-12, 07:00 AM
Me too! I'm on level 52 also, it is a challenging one...the blocking stairs makes it difficult

lilliejen
12-03-12, 03:17 PM
How did you guys make a diamond there? I find it SO hard to get 5 jewels in a row...I've been stuck on this level for weeks and am soooo frustrated with it

Snowlotus04
12-03-12, 04:05 PM
Check out the post "Anyone passed level 52?" there's more info. on how to get pass it

epipy
12-03-12, 08:48 PM
Hi. I can't get passed lvl 47 been a week now. I just don't have enough time. Or it freezes the gems but the clock keeps ticking.

Snowlotus04
12-03-12, 09:20 PM
Ah it's the blocks that you have to dig...what I did was just focus on breaking the gems and get combos when you can, don't pause, just keep on going. Focus more on the ones near the blocks

queentina3
12-11-12, 01:01 PM
Level 48 is going to drive me insane. I keep trying to get a jewel or one of the sideways blasters, but everytime I come close all the gems fall out of the places I need them and then they get destroyed before I can do anything. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever pass this level. *cries*

nikky2012
12-31-12, 01:04 PM
I've been stuck on this level a couple of days. I try to make the diamonds but I can never seem to five in a row. The only two I can't get are the ones away from the group. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

OpeningCeremony
12-31-12, 01:48 PM
I've been stuck on this level a couple of days. I try to make the diamonds but I can never seem to five in a row. The only two I can't get are the ones away from the group. Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

i tried doing this level over again and a diamond would be the easiest way to break those two jewels that are isolated from the rest. but if you can't do that, i was trying to create those blasting jewels to get rid of them, but it was so hard to get them placed in the outer columns to line up with those 2 isolated jewels. so if you're lucky you can get a vertical blasting jewel in the two outer columns OR get a horizontal blasting jewel in the top row. again you've gotta get really lucky with jewel placements :/