PDA

View Full Version : How many eaters can come at one time?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 01:42 PM
How many tables is a good number to have per level? I can't tell if I need to add more tables or if that would be a waste of my money... If I don't need any more tables right now, then I want to save the money for expanding the bakery. I'm level 11, with 20 tables. Do I need more? Less?

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:10 PM
i want 2 know to

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:23 PM
I found you have to look at the food value and makemsurenyoumhave enough. I had 10 tables until level 22. I realised some food was worth moremthan other food stew is 5 points French toast is 1. The real money in the game is feeding somif you close your restaurant cook a bunchnthen let them eat you rack up dollars fast. Tipping helps some but is not like city story cleaning.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:27 PM
Okay, thank you.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 04:10 PM
I don't think you'll need more than 25-27 tables even with a larger restaurant and higher level. Many people buy more just so they have a place for others to leave tips. Should you chose to do that too, don't bother getting chairs for them.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:59 PM
I found you have to look at the food value and makemsurenyoumhave enough. I had 10 tables until level 22. I realised some food was worth moremthan other food stew is 5 points French toast is 1. The real money in the game is feeding somif you close your restaurant cook a bunchnthen let them eat you rack up dollars fast. Tipping helps some but is not like city story cleaning.

How do you cook a bunch of food without it spoiling? Do you just cook it & serve it & it will stay fresh? Thanks

Unregistered
12-10-10, 04:52 PM
How do you cook a bunch of food without it spoiling? Do you just cook it & serve it & it will stay fresh? Thanks

Food will spoil on the ovens/stoves/grills, but once served up onto your counters it will not spoil. I will often close my restaurant and bakery for a week at a time just to stockpile food.