PDA

View Full Version : Day starts when?

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:10 PM
Just curious to see if anyone knows when the new Day starts to send and receive gifts and tips?
I can't seem to figure out when to send so people actually get them. Is it different on different countries or is based off of when you started the game initially.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 12:01 AM
Just curious to see if anyone knows when the new Day starts to send and receive gifts and tips?
I can't seem to figure out when to send so people actually get them. Is it different on different countries or is based off of when you started the game initially.

Well, from what I can gather.... tipping starts at midnight "teamlava-land" time, which in my world is 6pm (or 5pm when it isn't daylight savings).

You can send gifts every 24 hours. Gifting doesn't reset at the same time as the tipping does. So if you gift all of your neighbours at say 4pm your time, you will be able to gift again at 4pm the following day. I hope that made sense, and I hope it helps.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 09:57 PM
It's Midnight (12:00am) Pacific Time - U.S. Eastern Time - U.S. (3:00am). European Time - Spain/Germany/France (9:00am). Japan (5:00pm). *** should be correct but I could be possibly wrong

littlepuffystove
06-06-12, 08:41 AM
Everyday,I restar and get the daily bonus at three pm, china time. I never miss the daily bonus

lovelylacey21
06-06-12, 11:28 PM
12AM Pacific time :)