PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have/seen the new christmas items on BS?

Unregistered
12-03-10, 11:38 AM
Id like to see what the Holidaybox - christmas items look like, does anyone have some? Or a screen shot of someone who does?

lesleypsg1
12-03-10, 02:34 PM
I have four, and I am very happy with them Wish they were in r.s. Too

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/d0c9a665.png

I got the tree first and was gonna stop, but spun the wheel and got the snowman next. So I tried again and got the coat rack, next cookies and milk.

Gonna stop at that and wait to see what comes out in the other Stories.

Unregistered
12-03-10, 03:45 PM
Oh how adorable.

Thank you for posting a picture !

Unregistered
12-04-10, 07:28 AM
So...each one costs $5?

Unregistered
12-05-10, 10:46 AM
I hope they make a regular magic box!

Unregistered
12-05-10, 12:32 PM
I love the game and the magic box items, but there is no way I can justify spending that amount of real money for a game graphic. My bakery will have to go without. I notice many games in the app store are about 4.99 for the full version. I would pay that one time fee to have access to everything.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 04:21 PM
For the person who was asking about the holiday box...

lesleypsg1
12-09-10, 05:31 PM
I lied. Went one more round and have the penguin too now. He's behind my counters serving, whilst the polar bear is my hostess. Thinking of leaving this the whole year as I like the look. A Christmas town bakery 

Unregistered
12-10-10, 01:36 PM
They are really cute. I'm not going to try for them because I've bought some cases in other games, so I really can't spend any more money especially during the holidays. But thanks for posting the pic. Love the snowman!

Unregistered
12-11-10, 07:52 AM
Hi dear, I have bought one of the item in holiday box, but It was disappeared, so can u tell me what's happening?? Is the app error?

Unregistered
12-11-10, 08:09 AM
Hi dear, I have bought one of the item in holiday box, but It was disappeared, so can u tell me what's happening?? Is the app error?

Check in inventory

Your design icon, then in decoration tab. That's where your item should be :)

What did u get?

Unregistered
12-11-10, 09:09 AM
Does anyone have a *****??? ID polar1127

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:11 AM
Check in inventory

Your design icon, then in decoration tab. That's where your item should be :)

What did u get?

So many thanks to ur regard!! U have done a big favor to me, yeah I found the item in decoration tab, actually i'm too new with this game,so happy!!! :D! I got a "coat rack". Would u like to be my neighbor, here's my Id: clovers87.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 02:23 AM
So many thanks to ur regard!! U have done a big favor to me, yeah I found the item in decoration tab, actually i'm too new with this game,so happy!!! :D! I got a "coat rack". Would u like to be my neighbor, here's my Id: clovers87.

Hope to see ur bakery shop soon, dear!:D