PDA

View Full Version : Cant earn free gems? :/

Unregistered
12-02-10, 09:04 PM
In Restaurant story we were able to earn gems by cooking food to certain levels
(From level 2 to 3, you'd get one gem)

Why isn't this available for baking story? There is no way to earn gems without buying?

This saddens me.

Unregistered
12-03-10, 10:09 AM
If this is true, I will be deleting baking story right away, I have already invested too much money in FS just to be let down due to the lack of updates and fixing minor problems (like deleting pending requests). I refuse to waste more money or time on another dead end!

Unregistered
12-03-10, 10:54 AM
From what I have seen, there is no way to master foods = No free gems.

BrianSCP
12-03-10, 11:21 AM
If BS is like ES it is only possible to master the food after the level 8...

Unregistered
12-08-10, 10:54 AM
I earned 4 free gems after mastering a few dishes. But considering many of the dishes take hours, if not days, to complete, I'm not really looking forward to anymore free gems.

mariascuppiecakes
12-10-10, 09:06 AM
Mastery is also available for Bakery Story and it's the second level that should yield the Gem.

I'm a witness to Norman's response. I've received gems for leveling up to the second level.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 05:10 PM
Yep, I've been getting gems for mastery, too.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 09:39 PM
It sounds like some people are confused about levels. Before you can level up specific food items (or Master them), you have to have reached level 8 on your own star meter. At that point, the meters below the foods begin to rise each time you bake a food item. If I remember correctly, when you level any item to 1, you receive 50 coins, some experience points, and a gem. At level 2, its just 100 coins and exp points, etc... . I might be wrong on the exact details, but I know that even if you level up to 4, or Master an item, you only get 1 gem total. So the most gems you can receive for free would be however many food items there are.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 05:40 AM
I have nit been getting gems and I have mastered a couple of foods now. Just coins and 20xp I'm not complaining about that but I do feel that there should be more options and other ways to get gems.

Unregistered
12-17-10, 07:56 PM
What items did u saw when u unlocked level 2???

Kooldad
12-24-10, 08:42 AM
This game is fun but I would like to know how come you are willing to pay money to get free gems??? Seriously this is a virtual game. Everything is fictitious and this is just a waste of money.

Adeline
12-24-10, 08:48 AM
Dear Teamlava,
When will I get free diamonds? Are there any promotions, sales, or just freebies?

Unregistered
12-24-10, 11:32 AM

Why isn't this available for baking story? There is no way to earn gems without buying?

This saddens me.

you will be able to get some gems after level 8

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:31 PM
There is a promotion that says if you download Treasure Story, that you get 15 gems for free. I downloaded Treasure Story and I have not received my gems that I am eligible to. My Storm 8 ID is tiffenyrensen. If you could please fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 10:12 PM
I believe the amount of gems received also depends on the level of the particular dish. I'm pretty sure I got six gems out of pumpkin pie. Maybe it was a system error but I was happy about it.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 12:34 PM

This saddens me.

You can get gems in some ways for free. If you cook a dish many times it lets you know that you are an expert on that meal. Also it gives you recomondationa for related apps to restaurant story. In return for those apps they give you gems. You can play 10 minutes on those apps then delete them and you will get gems.

Jackies Goodies
01-03-11, 11:04 AM
You can get gems in some ways for free. If you cook a dish many times it lets you know that you are an expert on that meal. Also it gives you recomondationa for related apps to restaurant story. In return for those apps they give you gems. You can play 10 minutes on those apps then delete them and you will get gems.

THanks! i was wondering about this.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:12 PM
There is a promotion that says if you download Treasure Story, that you get 15 gems for free. I downloaded Treasure Story and I have not received my gems that I am eligible to. My Storm 8 ID is tiffenyrensen. If you could please fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Just play the game you had to download for a little while, you will get the gems!
I was confused about this too, didn't see any gems at first but when I played the game for a while and switched to bakery story I received them.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 05:04 PM
I really need gems... I accidentally just spent 20 :/

muffintops
02-24-11, 03:44 PM
my tiny virtual baker is shedding tiny tears for you! i did the same exact thing in the first few minutes of playing both restaurant story AND farm story. so much sads! can't tell if i'm extra stupid or if it's way too easy to accidentally turn them into coins .

I really need gems... I accidentally just spent 20 :/

zopo
05-23-11, 10:39 AM
I play bakery and restaurant on android.
we dont have any chance do became gems by downloading
other games and we dont become exp for tipping other peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so its a bull**** game for us!!!!!!!
Pls fix this

starface8
05-23-11, 04:50 PM
I got 30+ gems all in the same day by downloading and trying the other games. I can't say I liked many so I had to install but got to keep gems.

starface8
05-23-11, 05:03 PM
Zopo I have android and was able to download many games for free gems. Why do you say you can't?

cashedwalnut
05-23-11, 11:03 PM
I have also reached that level and earned 2 free gems but i want more cuz i want to make my shop big so it can be more interesting

cashedwalnut
05-23-11, 11:04 PM
can u also get this bakewry game online i luv it the only downside is the gem problem

KIALea
06-01-11, 08:27 PM
Zopo I have only ever played this on android and got lots of free gems for downloading other games...think your facts are incorrect or you are not playing the other games for a bit go get the free 6 gems, you need to play them for a min.

I have also witnessed baking goods to level 2 gives me a free gems I have managed 3 this week on crossants, capps and macaroons but what I cant figure out is how many more times you have to bake it to up level by looking at the vague scale under the item in the cookbook.