PDA

View Full Version : Your device does not support in-app purchases.

adoreexb
11-17-11, 04:29 PM
Hello, i play restaurant, bakery and fashion on my ASUS EEE PAD TRANSFORMER.
For the past few months i've been playing i wasn't able to purchase any gems, i always tend to get an error about server and was asked to retry. BUt i just updated the firmware on the device and now it says

"your device does not support in-app purchase"

does anyone know how i can fix this? or if there is an alternative way to purchasing gems?
thanks for any help!

Rachael98
11-17-11, 04:34 PM
I assume you're on Android?

Have you checked your payment details?

adoreexb
11-17-11, 04:50 PM
yes i'm on android i forgot to mention that. there wasnt any option to do so. i just clicked on the gems, click buy (15.99) and then a pop out comes up that says "your device does not support in-app purchase" i click ok and goes back to the game ;(,
when i first downloaded the game on the tablet i was able to buy gems first few times tho. and then it said there was server error for few months, and ten now it says "your device does not support in-app purchase"

thanks for ur reply!

Rachael98
11-17-11, 05:01 PM
I'm not an Android user, so I don't really know how to guide you to your payment details, but I assume it's in settings-where you have your credit card details for purchases in-app etc?

expressW
11-17-11, 05:01 PM
Hello,

May I ask what country you are playing in? Do you have the top paid apps tab on Android market?

I get the same in-app device issues when I am trying to buy gems in a Google unsupported country.

If you are in the u.s, I think it may have to do with your provider, search the forum for a resolution, it has been spoken about before.

sterlingempire
11-17-11, 05:02 PM
For the best answer: E-mail support@teamlava.com and include your ID and restaraunt name.

adoreexb
11-17-11, 06:12 PM
I live in the U.S nyc to be exact. .. there is no provider i play via wifi because my tablet doesnt support 3G. i will attempt to email them again, the last time i did that they send my problem to the engineers department but i have yet to get a solution to my problem. =(

expressW
11-17-11, 06:43 PM
I know it sounds random but if you go into Android market where you get your apps, do you have the top paid apps tab?

If you don't have the top paid apps then the issue is related and it would then be a Google issue and not a TL one.

You could also try clearing the cache for Android market, that might help.

adoreexb
11-17-11, 06:58 PM
yes i do have a top paid tab in the market >.< how do i clear the cache for android market?

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:01 PM
yes i do have a top paid tab in the market >.< how do i clear the cache for android market?

Do you a task manager?

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:02 PM
Edit: have

adoreexb
11-17-11, 07:05 PM
i tried to purchase again and now i see the box to purchase ! but now anothre error pops up that says "an error occurred while creating your order." :(

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:06 PM
If not, from your home screen go settings-applications-manage applications-all. Then click "market and you have a screen where you can clear the cache. DO NOT CLEAR THE DATA. Only the cache

adoreexb
11-17-11, 07:08 PM
oh thank you for your guide! i have attempted to clear the cache for market.

adoreexb
11-17-11, 07:09 PM
after i cleared the cache for market, purchase of gems still failed. :( thanks for the suggestions tho.

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:09 PM
oh thank you for your guide! i have attempted to clear the cache for market.

Did the cache go to 0mb?

adoreexb
11-17-11, 07:10 PM
yup its 0mb now

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:12 PM
after i cleared the cache for market, purchase of gems still failed. :( thanks for the suggestions tho.

Oh ok. Sorry I don't know anything about the gem buying issue, but I'm a cache clearing expert. You should actually do it for a lot of your apps to keep your phone speedy. But I don't clear the cache for games I regularily play, because in that case the cache keeps your game faster.

adoreexb
11-17-11, 07:14 PM
oh i see thanks anyway for the attempt :) appretiate it!

pinkster73
11-17-11, 07:15 PM
oh i see thanks anyway for the attempt :) appretiate it!

No problem!

DaojinWildfire
11-21-11, 05:00 PM
Check if there are any issues with your Google Checkout account (http://checkout.google.com). Maybe you have to go into Payment Options to select in-app purchases or something.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

aussiejules
08-08-13, 01:54 AM
Hello, i play restaurant, bakery and fashion on my ASUS EEE PAD TRANSFORMER.
For the past few months i've been playing i wasn't able to purchase any gems, i always tend to get an error about server and was asked to retry. BUt i just updated the firmware on the device and now it says

"your device does not support in-app purchase"

does anyone know how i can fix this? or if there is an alternative way to purchasing gems?
thanks for any help!

the same thing happens on my samsung s3 .... but the weird thing is i can buy gold on the monster story ...

theres two things you can do
1.clear your history on your computer or mobile this works or 2. go into your google wallet delete your payment option and redo it this works to .... i hope this helps;)

greygull
08-08-13, 09:33 AM
This is an older thread, and will be closed. You're welcome to start a new thread if there is still an issue.